•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 34•°*” - Page 157

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

Aaj ka episode review ----- "Galiya"

Ani's lecture about love today --- isake liye isse jitani galiya pade wo kam hai! He needs to record himself and listen to this every day himself!

Here are some of the advice from this Love Guru -- sorry Love Bhagwan! 🙏🏻

Marry who you love ... smiley7

Stay with who you love and fight the problems together ...

Love comes with responsibilities!

Me 👇 listening to Ani's love lecture to Rahul!

Whatsup Sungkyung GIF - Whatsup Sungkyung Anyways GIFs

The coercion was on another level today!

He asked rahul to decide if he wants to stay with Jhanak and take her responsibilities he will have to decide right there and then! Kyu bhai! Koi Zabardasti hai kya? Tum Zabardasti shadi kar hi rahe ho, ab doosaro ko bhi karane par force karo! Wah!

Aur Rahul ki degree bhad me jaye, does not matter what he wants to do in life but Ani will make him take a crash course in computer and help him make a career in IT!

Within half an hour Ani planned the entire life for Rahul and Jhanak! I am sure he is prepared to baby sit their kids and be their fav chachu!

Jhanak GIF

Is Jhanak a kid? Why would anyone need to take her responsibility anyway?

Tumhe to pata hi hai muze surprise dena kitana pasand hai? I want to surprise her!

Yes, Man gaye bhai man gaye! 🙏🏻 we all know how much you like to "shock" everyone!! Ab ye 440 Walt ke zatako ki aadat pad chuki hai! We are still processing this surprise ourself!

Kdrama Funny GIF - Kdrama Funny GIFs

I expect Jhanak to react this way! 👇 But if anything, I think Jhanak will feel hurt beyond repair!

Jhanak Hiba Nawab GIF - Jhanak Hiba Nawab Krushal Ahuja GIFs

As if this wasn't enough, Jhanak declares again she does not want to marry Anirudh. 🙏🏻

Great! Mat karo shadi dono! ... 🙏🏻 Bohot hua!

One good news: Choton is coming to Kashmir 👏

Rest was just an insult session that I don't care to dwell on much!

As usual

Very good review you did

2nd pic: 1 happy family they are...pleasw invite tejas,bechara,he also need love🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by zuzu2616 - 4 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Just kidding , I know you girls are lovely and accept all with respect 💞 💞

That is what makes us stay here .

❤️

Yes Maya, if not forum it's really difficult to cope up with toxic episodes.

zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thankyou girls , I watched the entire episode without ff mode ...🤫😀.

Anirudh was good at overpowering Rahul with his words .But what is this marriage and responsibility at the age of 22 that Anirudh is forcing in Rahul. That was too bad . Specially when he is doing all this without even consulting Jhanak . I dont have words on that . He is worried he is tensed about her safety ,but that doesn't give him any right to decide on his own to chose partner for Jhanak based on a Shayad ....

But I loved how they showed two men happy to appreciate the talent a girl has and wanted her to succeed in life and not cut her wings .🥰🥰🙌👏🏻👏🏻

But on the other side I am impressed with him that he disclosed everything about Shristi to the entire family, with a mix masala spice of point blank shooting 💥💥💥 and that his parents should be feeling gratitude to her .

Well all that fell in deaf ears , not suprised . Specially with Tanuja and Shubho who I am never suprised .

I am like Shubho today " Anirudh never said he doesn't want to marry Arshi , it's just that he helps Jhanak little more "..

Bas itna hi beating round the bush from my side too for Anirudh ..

I felt bad for Jhanak , what has this young girl done to any of them that they hate her to the core .Blaming her existence 😞 😞 . How could all of them including men and women think Tejas was so perfect for her . I so want atleast one of them being tortured by Tejas atleast for an hour ..How cruel these entire gang is ...

Anirudh was late to hear , Jhanak's words , " I will decide whom I have to marry " .

Appu di and Anjana scene.was so adorable . Ankita is perfect as Appu di, the mannerisms ..I just loved her .

Choton is coming to Kashmir , good 👍🏻 .Jhanak needs someone on her support during the Arshi marriage drama.

The celebraties were not identified by anyone at restaurant and such a class behaviour from the entire high society people .Arshi even to manager how is Anirudh taking good care of Jhanak , 😂😂

If it was me dining at the restaurant, I would asked them to do their drama outside and leave us to eat peacefully

Overall an ok episode...

I am ready for all the bashing to be directed to me from Anirudh ...🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Overpowering🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Normal people only empower others

Himalayan parvat hai na, so thoda overpowering🤣🤣🤣

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Don't worry tomorrow ani kuch aur bolegaa They are change in every episode.in this reason Not believe in what are saying.dont so much use mind because makers doesn't use mind only writing dialogue randomly
zuzu2616 thumbnail

All your kitties,monk baby look so cute and on point dear...🥰🥰

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Don't worry tomorrow ani kuch aur bolegaa They are change in every episode.in this reason Not believe in what are saying.dont so much use mind because makers doesn't use mind only writing dialogue randomly

exactly, don't take his words seriously smiley36

Aik episode mein I love you jhanak, ub khushi khushi Rahul se shaadi kerwa raha hasmiley36

I love you arshi bhi bol dea, phir I love you jhanak bhi smiley36

Anni is confused person smiley36

Kab palat Jae kuch pata nahi smiley36

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thankyou girls , I watched the entire episode without ff mode ...🤫😀.

Anirudh was good at overpowering Rahul with his words .But what is this marriage and responsibility at the age of 22 that Anirudh is forcing in Rahul. That was too bad . Specially when he is doing all this without even consulting Jhanak . I dont have words on that . He is worried he is tensed about her safety ,but that doesn't give him any right to decide on his own to chose partner for Jhanak based on a Shayad ....

But I loved how they showed two men happy to appreciate the talent a girl has and wanted her to succeed in life and not cut her wings .🥰🥰🙌👏🏻👏🏻

But on the other side I am impressed with him that he disclosed everything about Shristi to the entire family, with a mix masala spice of point blank shooting 💥💥💥 and that his parents should be feeling gratitude to her .

Well all that fell in deaf ears , not suprised . Specially with Tanuja and Shubho who I am never suprised .

I am like Shubho today " Anirudh never said he doesn't want to marry Arshi , it's just that he helps Jhanak little more "..

Bas itna hi beating round the bush from my side too for Anirudh ..

I felt bad for Jhanak , what has this young girl done to any of them that they hate her to the core .Blaming her existence 😞 😞 . How could all of them including men and women think Tejas was so perfect for her . I so want atleast one of them being tortured by Tejas atleast for an hour ..How cruel these entire gang is ...

Anirudh was late to hear , Jhanak's words , " I will decide whom I have to marry " .

Appu di and Anjana scene.was so adorable . Ankita is perfect as Appu di, the mannerisms ..I just loved her .

Choton is coming to Kashmir , good 👍🏻 .Jhanak needs someone on her support during the Arshi marriage drama.

The celebraties were not identified by anyone at restaurant and such a class behaviour from the entire high society people .Arshi even to manager how is Anirudh taking good care of Jhanak , 😂😂

If it was me dining at the restaurant, I would asked them to do their drama outside and leave us to eat peacefully

Overall an ok episode...

I am ready for all the bashing to be directed to me from Anirudh ...🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Some positive analysis of today's event....

I'm not even worried about Runak as I know Jhanak will never agree to marry Rahul & that too not bothering to discuss or asked Jhanak at least once, I just can't digest Ani literally forced him today for marriage, that college going boy...

I just don't like the fact that everyone is taking Jhanak for granted & taking decisions of her life without even considering her opinion....

My hopes are on Choton only now, maybe he can make Ani understand things in a better way ..

And not at all bashing to you, it's just Ani was making it hard to defend him today...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zuzu2616

Overpowering🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Normal people only empower others

Himalayan parvat hai na, so thoda overpowering🤣🤣🤣

I wrote it like that only , he didnt even give space to think ...poor Rahul was stuck like ..he might not have imagined it coming...shadi at 21 or 22 🤫🫣😜🤔

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/jseeQvZKjcC2uKbg/?mibextid=oFDknk

Kon hain yeh dono? smiley37

Edited by Pearl_219 - 4 months ago
zuzu2616 thumbnail

I wrote it like that only , he didnt even give space to think ...poor Rahul was stuck like ..he might not have imagined it coming...shadi at 21 or 22 🤫🫣😜🤔

The word overpowering look good in that sentence context👍👍👍😊😊😊

Rahul is like

I come here for coffee and Tejas shaadi follow up

Yaha,mera exam,mera job,mera shaadi and mera settlement all plan in a coffee date

Too much to process,that why he left,maybe after this he off his phone as well