Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Thankyou girls , I watched the entire episode without ff mode ...🤫😀.

Anirudh was good at overpowering Rahul with his words .But what is this marriage and responsibility at the age of 22 that Anirudh is forcing on Rahul. That was too bad . Specially when he is doing all this without even consulting Jhanak . I dont have words on that . He is worried , he is tensed about her safety ,but that doesn't give him any right to decide on his own to chose partner for Jhanak based on a Shayad ....

But I loved how they showed two men happy to appreciate the talent a girl has and wanted her to succeed in life and not cut her wings .🥰🥰🙌👏🏻👏🏻

But on the other side I am impressed with him that he disclosed everything about Shristi to the entire family, with a mix masala spice of point blank shooting 💥💥💥 and that his parents should be feeling gratitude to her .

Well all that fell in deaf ears , not suprised . Specially with Tanuja and Shubho who I am never suprised .

I am like Shubho today " Anirudh never said he doesn't want to marry Arshi , it's just that he helps Jhanak little more "..

Bas itna hi beating round the bush from my side too for Anirudh ..

I felt bad for Jhanak , what has this young girl done to any of them that they hate her to the core .Blaming her existence 😞 😞 . How could all of them including men and women think Tejas was so perfect for her . I so want atleast one of them being tortured by Tejas atleast for an hour ..How cruel these entire gang is ...

Anirudh was late to hear , Jhanak's words , " I will decide whom I have to marry " .

Appu di and Anjana scene was so adorable . Ankita is perfect as Appu di, the mannerisms ..I just loved her .

Choton is coming to Kashmir , good 👍🏻 .Jhanak needs someone on her support during the Arshi marriage drama.

The celebraties were not identified by anyone at restaurant and such a class behaviour from the entire high society people .Arshi even to manager how is Anirudh taking good care of Jhanak , 😂😂

If it was me dining at the restaurant, I would asked them to do their drama outside and leave us to eat peacefully

Overall an ok episode...

I am ready for all the bashing to be directed to me from Anirudh ...🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 4 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Part 2

The grand plan !

Ani now promoted to baby sitting two ppl!

With love comes zimmedari and he’s giving a live demo to Rahul! Since Ani loves Jhanak and Jhanak lices Rahul, ani needs to be responsible for Rahul also !!🤪

IMG_1880.jpeg

Well, that doesn’t stop him from loving or thinking about jhanak!!

IMG_1879.jpeg

Well, the other side ! He’s mentally prepared for the safed bhoot Arshi too.. or not??😜
IMG_1875.jpeg

So cute babies , Vidya ...I love them 💕

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Can’t blame Ani only. Janak also unnecessarily diverts by saying she is in love with Rahul. On top of this, in precap she says I love to see Arshi Didi, Siri ji ki shaadi. She also said, their marriage is just a drama. Ani has Arshi hanging in his head for marriage. How much ever he insults her, she is not going to leave him. Poor guy Ani is willingly let go of Janak and unwillingly tieing himself to Arshi. I might get chappals, but my heart still goes for Ani

Me too...💕💞

zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Okay. Jaisa kal ka episode acha tha, aaj ka episode utna hi bhura hai. But there are some spots of sunshine we can tolerate inbetween this mess.

Theme of the Episode: Nonsense.

Basically, except Appu di har koi nonsene baate hi kar raha tha. What an absolute bummer when the episode starts with the sentence I never want to hear in my life. Within fricking 10 secs of the start.

Sadma no.1

Kya tum Jhanak se shaadi nahi kar sakti??

Ek hi baar sunna kafi tha. smiley44

Le Me:Jhanak Hiba Nawab GIF - Jhanak Hiba Nawab Memes GIFs

Rahul totally forgetting the fact that Ani and Jhanak are *legally married* as my hopes dwindled.

My mind voice: Yeh Basus se contact mein hai kya?? Ya sirf Aniruddh Bose ki asar itna gehra hai??

Tinny Tim Futurama GIF - Tinny Tim Futurama Dissapointed GIFs

Rahul tries to give many excuses as to why he couldn't take up on his offer. But Dumbo Ani has his ears filled with "Zimmedari" naam ka ear wax. So kuch sunhai nahi diya. His response to Rahul is INSANIYAAT PROMAX.

Sadma no.2

"Yeh pyaar nahi hota Rahul. Isse pyaar nahi kehte. Pyaar Zimmedariyon ke saath aata hai..."

Phir aagayi Zimmedari.

Me realizing this is only the first minute in a 30-minute epi.

The Future Is Looking Pretty Bleak Colin Jost GIF - The Future Is Looking Pretty Bleak Colin Jost Saturday Night Live GIFs

Hearing Rahul's suhana sapna. Ani's reaction is confusing.

I Dont Know What To Do With That Feeling Idk GIF - I Dont Know What To Do With That Feeling Idk I Dont Know GIFs

Sadma no.3

"Tum Jhanak se bahot pyaar karte ho Aur Jhanak bhi tumse bahot puyaar karti hai. Bas mein tum dono ko milane ki koshsih kar raha hoon"

"Aap bagwan hai sir"

Himalay parwat se seedha bhagwan. Nice promotion ya.

Le Me remembering J:Jhanak Hiba Nawab GIF - Jhanak Hiba Nawab Meme GIFs

Aniruddh wants to Surpise J about this. Bhaad mein jaaye tu or tumhari surprise. smiley44Ani is now in talent manager and matchmaker mode ultra promax. Gender equality ke basis pe Rahul ko bhi career set kar raha ha ye banda. No wonder Basus are Kanjoos and talk about pinching pennies all the time. All hail Aniruddh Bose the Karnaprabhu!

Then Ani talks about J's career and her success as Rahul nods in agreement.

Ani's inner voice Crying Crying Inside GIF - Crying Crying Inside Mortified GIFs

Jo Andar hai bahar aajata hai on Rahul's exit. Ani goes on a sad monologue with puppy eyes.

Mein tumhe mere pass rakkar kayal nahi rak saktha Jhanak. Iss janam mein to nahi. Mere Zindagi ke ruk pehle se hi tay ho chuka hai. Aur tum bhi Rahul se pyaar karti ho. Meine saare *arrangements* kar diya hai. Tab tum Rahul ke saat ek chad ke neeche reh sakti ho. Aur tum kush ho.... mein kush hoon.

Me after the infamous dostana date, INSANIYAAT/ZIMMEDARI promax and 6 minutes later.

Not This Again Head Banging On Keyboard GIF - Not This Again Head Banging On Keyboard Linus Tech Tips GIFs

Then we shit to J studying. OMG?? Finally, J and some books. Seeing the first episode and now Movie One Eternity Later GIF - Movie One Eternity Later GIFs

I was able to conclude that Jhanak is BA final year Economics student. GREAT. We got to hear more of the Teri Ore Aa rahi hai Zindagi song. Best part of the episode for me. Hands down. In between all this, she worries about her Sirji. Miya Biwi dono hi ek number ka ek lauta piece hai. Wahan doosri taraf, Jaanab is happy everything is set and hopes that his family doesn't start their maharbharat uske reach karne ke phele. He wants to keep the surprise for after the exams.

Le me:Jhanak Hiba Nawab GIF - Jhanak Hiba Nawab Memes GIFs

Meanwhile, crackhouse Basus reach Kashmir and meet Mama sasur. TMW2 ne pehli baar samaj ki baat kai Jhanak ke baare mein.

"Jhanak se koi nahi jeet paya, Tejas bhi"

Le me: Behind every successful woman there is a man. (Himalay parawat/bhagwan)

And the rest go yadayayaydaydayda...and they leave for the hotel where miya biwi are staying.

Kolkatta mein tho Appu di ready with packing her bags and leaving for the airport. She tries to sneak out of the house but is caught by her mother. So sweet of her to explain her plans in detail to her mother about brining back J and the trust she has on Ani to bring her back.

Meina Ariport jaa rahi thi, mujhe rasta nahi pata hai na... isliye socha doo teen din pehle nikal jaati hoon aur puch puchke pohunch jaungi.

Me who has not visited India in 8 years and worried about reaching home after landing.

Same Boat GIF - Same Boat In The Same Boat Confused GIFs Same behen. Same.

Bodomaa worries about her second daughter J. Happy to see J has another mom here in Kolkatta. Maybe when she returns it won't be bad at all.

Now location change to Kashmir, the clowns reach the hotel with mama sasur and ask for J and Ani. They get juicy firsthand information about Ani's care for J. TMW2 is getting riled up for good and they ask for the receptionist to talk to J.

Le me:

Ah Shit Here We Go Again Cj GIF - Ah Shit Here We Go Again Ah Shit Cj GIFs

J after some contemplation comes down to meet them anyways and mahabarat shuru hojati hai. They all tak turns to see who can talk bull the best. Some memorable dialogues jo mere samaj ke bahar hai

Ani tumse shaadi karne ke vaada kiya na? Isliye tum shaadi cancel kar diya -TMW2 smiley39

Mujhe lagta hai ji tum mere bete ke bina reh hi nahi sakti - Tanuja smiley16

Tumhe nahi lagta ki tumne Tejas ke izzat uchali hai... usse sharminda kiya hai?? - Sasta celebrity smiley29

Tejas se ho rahi thi na shaadi, usse tumhari balayi hota - Genz Booomer mama sasur smiley36

And best of them all....

Tum kya chahti ho Jhanak? Kisi doosre ke pati ke saath gumna chahti ho??Usse pallu mein band kar rakhna chahti ho??- TMW1smiley37

Yaar... have they decided to give extra role to TMW1 as comedian in the show?? Unitentionally she is being so funny the past 2 episodes.

Grifter Laal tho vaise bhi biwi ki ghulami hi hai. Nothing much to say there.

Sasta celebrity then breaks the news of ANISHI marriage, and they go for another insult round as Ani reaches front desk. Receptionist informs him of them being in the hotel as Ani comes to support J who declares everyone there has tried to harm her. He comes and phodoes the truth of her press meet and talks back against Sasta celebrity. Usme bhi Zimmedari hi hai puri ki puri.

"Me jo bhi keh raha hoon na Zimmedari ke saath keh raha hoon"

smiley44

Kal Insaaniyat thi, Aaj Zimmedari hai. I am seriously doubting my comprehension of these words at this point.

I feel these are umbrealla terms now. Everything and anything comes under them according to Ani.

Promo: Seeing Arshi/Ani/J's reaction about the wedding.

Le Me: Jhanak Hiba Nawab GIF - Jhanak Hiba Nawab Holi GIFs

smiley37smiley37smiley37

After reading your review..

I get a vibes that Ani 2.0 in the making..

Ani will make sure Rahul has khafi dose insaniyat,khafi dose zimmedari and he will inject pyar vaccine also if not enough dose into Rahul to make sure Jhanak has a good life,just like how he care for her.

Oh my...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Part 3

Viewers expectations

Jhanak and Ani❤️ singing tum kya mile

IMG_1877.jpeg

Shortlived by

Ani’s surprise for jhanak! See how lovingly Jhanak is looking at Ani..( poor girl doesn’t know what’s in store for her)..Ani holding his surprise gift ( Rahul) Mr know-it-all or Mr. Sambhal Lunga
IMG_1878.jpeg

While simultaneously making’arrangements’ for Rahul’s career and job in Kolkata 🥹

IMG_1858.jpeg

Pic 1 💕💕

Picture 2 how innocent girl ..same like Jhanak

Pic 3 .. you know how to operate 🖥️ computer 😂

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Finally the different types of audience giving different reactions for the same action by Ani🤪

IMG_1876.jpeg
Bipasha and Tanuja and the rest

Bharat mama Srishti and Arshi… kal shaadi hai asli mandir mein asli shaadi!! Goal oriented 🤪

IMG_1796.jpeg

IMG_1872.jpeg

And us

All pics are so apt as usual...

Pic 1 I loved so much ..viewers

Pic 3 Us in Arshi marriage

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Anirudh was good at overpowering Rahul with his words .But what is this marriage and responsibility at the age of 22 that Anirudh is forcing in Rahul. That was too bad . Specially when he is doing all this without even consulting Jhanak . I dont have words on that . He is worried he is tensed about her safety ,but that doesn't give him any right to decide on his own to chose partner for Jhanak based in a Shayad ....

But I loved how they showed two men happy to appreciate the talent a girl has and wanted he to succeed in life and not cut her wings .🥰🥰🙌👏🏻👏🏻

But on the other side I am impressed with him that he disclosed everything about Shristi to the entire family, with a mix masala spuc eof point blank shooting 💥💥💥 and that his parents should be feeling gratitude to her .

Well all that fell in deaf ears , not suprised . Specially with Tanuja and Shubho who I am never suprised .

I am like Shubho today " Anirudh never said he doesn't want to marry Arshi , it's just that he helps Jhanak little more "..

I felt bad for Jhanak , what has this young girl done to any of them that they hate her to the core .Blaming her existence 😞 😞 . How could all of them including men and women think Tejas was so perfect for her . I so want atleast one of them being tortured by Tejas atleast for an hour ..How cruel these entire gang is ...

Anirudh was late to hear , Jhanak's words , " I will decide whom I have to marry " .

Appu di and Anjana scene.was so adorable . Ankita is perfect as Appu di, the mannerisms ..I just loved her .

Choton is coming to Kashmir , good 👍🏻 .Jhanak needs someone on her support during the Arshi marriage drama.

The celebraties were not identified by anyone at restaurant and sucha class behaviour from the entire high society people .Arshi even to manager how is Anirudh taking good care of Jhanak , 😂😂

If it was me dining at the restaurant, I would asked them to do their drama outside and leave us to eat peacefully

Overall an ok episode...

Why you think that we all bash you..never ever...infact we all should thankful to you, for giving beautiful reviews.

Edited by MMR2810 - 4 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Why you think that we all bash you..never ever...infact we all should thankful to you, for giving written updates

Just kidding , I know you girls are lovely and accept all with respect 💞 💞

That is what makes us stay here .

❤️

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Anirudh was good at overpowering Rahul with his words .But what is this marriage and responsibility at the age of 22 that Anirudh is forcing in Rahul. That was too bad . Specially when he is doing all this without even consulting Jhanak . I dont have words on that . He is worried he is tensed about her safety ,but that doesn't give him any right to decide on his own to chose partner for Jhanak based on a Shayad ....

But I loved how they showed two men happy to appreciate the talent a girl has and wanted her to succeed in life and not cut her wings .🥰🥰🙌👏🏻👏🏻

But on the other side I am impressed with him that he disclosed everything about Shristi to the entire family, with a mix masala spice of point blank shooting 💥💥💥 and that his parents should be feeling gratitude to her .

Appu di and Anjana scene.was so adorable . Ankita is perfect as Appu di, the mannerisms ..I just loved her .

The celebraties were not identified by anyone at restaurant and such a class behaviour from the entire high society people .Arshi even to manager how is Anirudh taking good care of Jhanak , 😂😂

Overall an ok episode...

A neutral analysis 😊

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

New thread request Anju

Edited by Edkv74 - 4 months ago