Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

What if Jhanak calling "Sirji" at the end is not for marriage stopping....It can be other reason too...As Tejas is not arrested yet...

I almost typed the same. What if she saw Tejas pointing gun at Ani, she comes in front to save him and gets shot?

If they can alter exam promo with shaadi, then this is also possible

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Shaki iv was sad.. he didn’t expect.. people waiting for their love story to start smiley19 & this is what they got smiley38smiley38… J also going same way.. hope we don’t get last epi of them confessing only smiley26smiley26

He did nt expected, they re introduced third wheel in wrong time, and toyed with Ishan character very badly...they really don't know how to take story forward, so they took leap decision.

Ghum season 1 also they did same, when the story deviated from kusumdola they failed to write a strong story.

So brought generation leap.

There is a saying

"Nakal karne ke liye bhi akal chahiye"

This proverb suits perfectly to ghum Creative team.

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Aamir.Gif GIF - Aamir Heroes Reactions GIFs

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

What if Jhanak calling "Sirji" at the end is not for marriage stopping....It can be other reason too...As Tejas is not arrested yet...

Word Count: 0

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

thank you for bringing a fresh perspective smiley27

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Me tmari didi ka 'HONAY' wala pati hoon

Usney kaha k log kya kahengy, tmhe apna rishtydar bol ker laya me, rishta kya h hmara, tmari behan ka honey wala husband hoon me...

So, he spoke from other people's perspectives first and since Jhanak already rejected him so then wo jo uska current rishta Jhanak k sath jo banraha hn ab wo yehi to hai na jo usney logically sochety hue kaha. Dunya kya consider karegy jis insaan ko Jhanak k aney se phly aisey relationship me dhikya ho, jiski ashirwad ki ceremony hui ho and jab Jhanak se uski marriage ko sirf ek majboori bataya ho? Ani bhi na chahty hue bhi yehi sochega na as Jhanak was also thinking ye feelings galat hain.

He never said this directly to her and was just reminding himself that if Jhanak isn't accepting this relationship and in love with Rahul to wo kya naam dein uss rishty ko...Wo bechara krey bhi to kya karey....Jhanak ne bhi ussey thukraya h n keep reminding him about pre-honeymoon and conveyed her thinking ke wo shaadi bus ek natak thi though her reason for this is justified as well.

I can totally understand that this so disgusting to hear but is context se dekhy agar hum to maybe itna bura na lage as Jhanak herself pushing him towards this reality and wo to phr hoker hi rahegy na. So, they need to accept the harsh reality and truth 🥵

He never ever considered Jhanak with that perspective at all. He loves her, both emotionally and physically attracted to her too and always wanted her to accept this relationship. She's is his only WIFE in his both heart and mind but Jhanak ne bhi kal such kehty kehty baat changed krdi thi and even confirmed ko wo Rahul se pyaar karti hn. Aisey me samny wala kya karey? 🤐

So, honey wala or already hoon me zameen asaman jaisa farq hai. Jhanak is equally at fault here for letting him think like this as she's deliberately discussing his honeymoon plans from the last few days and always talk about Arshi didi....blah blah and then expect from him k ap kuch nhi samjtey ...😢

Both are equqlly wrong here; as they don't want to talk about something meaningful and, at the same time, not accept reality either. Sunney me jitna galeez or bura lage per such bhi to yehi honey jara hai as Ani still not breaking up with Arshi 🤢

Jab tak clear confession nahi hoga dono k end se, ye aisey hi guilt me rahgy ek doosrey ek ke aass pass pyaar krty hue or sath hi sath galat message family and society ko dety rahygy. Inka pyaar inko ek doosrey se door jana nahi deta or ye sacrifices ki wajase ek doosrey ko accept nhi karty. To aisey kab tak chalega 😢

Really hope Jhanak and Ani, dono proudly apna relationship accept krey infront of everyone tabhi guilt se azad hongy or galat thoughts se bhi ❤️

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

Ooooh I really liked the promo! The background score, flashback..the silence after Jhanak shouts Sirji. Uff! Had goosebumps there !

The promo doesn't give anything away though..as always, it's left open ended to pique our interest and for us to draw a 100 different conclusions. The makers are so smart!

Wow ,

Finally someone who loved the promo as me 🙌🙌

What would I call you ?

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: vira76

Agar dekh sakate to zanzat hi kya thi!

& he’s also keeping his mouth shut smiley26smiley26
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This show has made my thoughts so negative smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MMR2810

He did nt expected, they re introduced third wheel in wrong time, and toyed with Ishan character very badly...they really don't know how to take story forward, so they took leap decision.

Ghum season 1 also they did same, when the story deviated from kusumdola they failed to write a strong story.

So brought generation leap.

There is a saying

"Nakal karne ke liye bhi akal chahiye"

This proverb suits perfectly to ghum Creative team.

ohh so much happened smiley26
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

ohh so much happened smiley26

Yesss..

Word Count: 1

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lollolika

I almost typed the same. What if she saw Tejas pointing gun at Ani, she comes in front to save him and gets shot?

If they can alter exam promo with shaadi, then this is also possible

In this show literally anything can happen...

But this will give different twist to the story

Jhanak getting shot for Ani & he going crazy to save her...