Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

I think I had a meltdown yesterday looking at the promo where jhanak speaks nothing and reading brother-in-law 😱! Sorry if I spoiled fun for people here ! I lost it looking at it late at night but it seems she says “Sirji” 😮‍💨 never to look at jhanak updates late at night … lesson learned ! 🙈 https://youtu.be/TGRIbw7rick?si=O52NPUasvByPQiMi

date says 8-14 smiley3smiley3 so this drama will go on for so long smiley24🤔🤔 then I should start from 15th or 26th to watch the show smiley26smiley26 I want to sleep at night soundlysmiley26smiley26 in real life there is lot of pressure smiley36 can’t take fantasy pressure smiley37smiley37
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Saving it for the real episode … I think they might go as far as dressing them similarly in reds … but that’s just my guess ! Let’s see what happens

This is time star ji not hyping the promo like they have done with engagement promo in black and black

Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

What if Janak shouted Sirji and says your pagdi is nor proper and corrects it and the marriage continues?

Haha 😄 then we can happily save hours of our life and stop watching the show.

I still have some hope that Ani won't be able to bring himself to marry Arshi.. I don't think it will be Jhanak stopping the wedding, i think it will be Ani.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

It looks like she shouted sirji as she was unable to bear the pain but then in the end she kid of again stopped herself back. However sbs has been saying that jhanak would stop the wedding. ANI understand jhanak more than herself the pain in her voice might make him to break the wedding. But if he does not get jhanak feelings and he is breaking the marriage by himself why jhanak would go as wife . May be after he break the marriage jhanak might accept him as husband . After marriage cancel jhanak will be staying till exams are over and ani might also stay with her.

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Their promo dates are so misleading ! If they are planning this wedding like tomorrow then what are they going to show rest of the time … minu choton ?

Originally posted by: samarp2

date says 8-14 smiley3smiley3 so this drama will go on for so long smiley24🤔🤔 then I should start from 15th or 26th to watch the show smiley26smiley26 I want to sleep at night soundlysmiley26smiley26 in real life there is lot of pressure smiley36 can’t take fantasy pressure smiley37smiley37

MMR2810 thumbnail

This show gives more anxiety than our real life pressure

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

What if Janak shouted Sirji and says your pagdi is nor proper and corrects it and the marriage continues?

or ur not holding mala properly smiley36
Bubblez04 thumbnail

Their promo dates are so misleading ! If they are planning this wedding like tomorrow then what are they going to show rest of the time … minu choton ?

Stretch it like a chewing gum...like Arshis aashirwad. Gosh that week was torture !

Bubblez04 thumbnail

or ur not holding mala properly smiley36

Yeah, she'll say, you've done this before already remember? Waise hi karna hai !

MMR2810 thumbnail

I guess tomorrow they will continue with Ani taking care of J, Mukherjees and Basus cursing Jhanak, and discuss how she has done kaala jaadu on their Bhola son...