•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 34•°*” - Page 101

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

IMG_1870.jpeg

IMG_1871.jpeg

today’s scene reminded me of this song from anamika! Only it was not that light hearted

presenting baahon mein chale aao
https://jmp.sh/2iB6YyIR

Lovely voice🥰

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

so true smiley29smiley19… Rahul should have asked him .. isn’t she ur wife ?… Rahul is ready to let go off Jhanak smiley19 but this Ani is only forcing him smiley7smiley7… after that cop it’s Rahul who told him that he is only capable to look after Jhanak smiley42 .. now 2 people have informed him the same smiley32smiley32 .. that may hope he realises it during Arshi wedding

How many times will dumbo realize his feelings for J.. what makes him think that J is in love with Rahul..

Is it the endless eye locks..

His romantic date with J.. where is royally removed her dupatta and she kept mum or that mysterious 💋 mark moment?

Was it cos she tried to cook Ani's favorite food despite the kalesh at home.

Or was it when our girl put the ring on his finger..

Just because he is getting married to Banshee.. he must not force J to get married to Rahul.. will Rahul be able to protect J even after their wedding? Is he a good talent manager? Will he be able to provide for her... will he be able to prepare her to fight her DB daddy?

Ani is in such a hurry to transfer his zimmedari that he is not thinking straight🤦‍♀️

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aadia

How many times will dumbo realize his feelings for J.. what makes him think that J is in love with Rahul..

His romantic date with J.. where is royally removed her dupatta and she kept mum or that mysterious 💋 mark moment?

Just because he is getting married to Banshee.. he must not force J to get married to Rahul.. will Rahul be able to protect J even after their wedding? Is he a good talent manager? Will he be able to provide for her... will he be able to prepare her to fight her DB daddy?

Ani is in such a hurry to transfer his zimmedari that he is not thinking straight🤦‍♀️

How was travel?

How is Chennai?

Aadia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

IMG_1870.jpeg

IMG_1871.jpeg

today’s scene reminded me of this song from anamika! Only it was not that light hearted

presenting baahon mein chale aao
https://jmp.sh/2iB6YyIR

I love this song dear.. you have a lovely voice.. but I am not sure why these makers want to play hum dil de chuke Sanam scenario with various permutation and combinations🤪🤣

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Jo bhi kiya socha bas insaaniyat keliyesmiley36

How was your travel? what singaram chennai saying?

Aadia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

How was travel?

How is Chennai?

Traveling with a toddler smiley37 You imagine the rest..

Chennai has changed a lot.. familiar neighborhood has changed...but traffic, pollution and the humidity reminds me of good old days..

Today I am leaving my mom's place to mars.. my in-laws and this is the first time we are going to coexist.. So in for more surprises.

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hellosmiley31 Episode is up?

Just busy with guests, BBQ, still cold here in Junesmiley29

Plse tag me. Thanks

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

every epi he seems to realise his feelings for hersmiley37smiley37..as if hes realising his feelings today only...& about that I love you..Ramya we need to forget it..he doesnt even rem he said..but he knows he loves her..now wants to steal her from Rahulsmiley36..but one side is thinking she love Rahul so him harbouring feelings for her is completely wrongsmiley44smiley36..but cant control his heart to fall for hersmiley36

Rahul already told him no...but our mahaan devta wants to be too mahaansmiley26smiley26

Aadia thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Jo bhi kiya socha bas insaaniyat keliyesmiley36

How was your travel? what singaram chennai saying?

Travel was safe.. Chennai has changed a lot.. I have to find out if it's for the good or worse..

Kid is having some allergies.. I think that's common.. but she loves the people and excited seeing somany of them that she didn't even have jet lag..

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Traveling with a toddler smiley37 You imagine the rest..

Chennai has changed a lot.. familiar neighborhood has changed...but traffic, pollution and the humidity reminds me of good old days..

Today I am leaving my mom's place to mars.. my in-laws and this is the first time we are going to coexist.. So in for more surprises.

@bold................same experiencesmiley37..whenever i leave my mom's house..my feet all becomes cold..& from day 1 i start to countsmiley36 for my returnsmiley37...those few days r heavy dayssmiley29smiley37...so everyone has same experience at Mars planetsmiley37smiley37