Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Loving his side profile here

This was the ending of IPK and they had no idea how to execute the best show. A sad moment for me as we all had invested so much into this show and they ran out of ideas and if that was the case as we had discussed, it should have ended at their wedding leaving a beautiful feeling attached to it.

Beautiful write up and the gifs.Thanks for your efforts my dear friend.

His side profile is always attractive

Execution is not an easy task but they deliberately ruined it. If they knew Barun was leaving, then end right on wedding but they wanted it on for London thingy.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Well, I rested yesterday, and today my post is not there, wth?

What happened? IF is playing funny again?

Well, Besty, This post took my heart away, what a closure of IPK and these two. I know things were going crazy at this point but these two on the screen were the treasure to our eyes.

Yes, there was cleaning going on IF and that was the biggest thing I was discussing back and forth. Ironically, I lost more than 1690 posts in these few months while old members of IF lost only 100, 90 or maybe 250. As I have screenshots. I won't post here yet I went through and tracked all.

Only you and I were making useless posts, and they have just one word with a smiley, and it does exist..

Anyway, come to the post

Yes, this was the last Rabba Ve and a treat to our eyes.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Ah, the attitude and the character of ASR , simply superb smiley27 Barun did full justice to this one. Supporting his wife while taking care of this baddysmiley36

This attitude makes him mighty and his looks works wonders.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

How cute she looks and how mesmerized he is. His crazy woman is doing yoga making him crazy like no one.Totally committed to keep her in his heart.

She is his heartbeat and her presence makes him alive. She means everything to him. His crazy woman.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Ah, holding her close, keeping her weight on him, letting her put her feet down to stand and make her fall because of his presence. Wah, kya pyar hai.

smiley36 Iss pyar ko kya naam doon

His love had no boundary for her.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

OMG, you posted the yoga poolside, my fav/Thank you so much

She is his wife who wants to do something to proof herself worthy and he will be there to fulfill her wishes. What a husband he is.

Nice edit Crystal and the way you arranged them.Sorry I couldn't give you a new ones. This is what I had and I made my edit with the same pics.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

These two somehow have set the bar so high that we can't settle for less. Just look at them

No doubt, their presence together clicks.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I love the great attitude of ASR. He is all business.

Always, his mind is dominating his heart everywhere until he met Khushi

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Thanks di for this treat and also thank you for the screenshots. I tried to make a different style edit.

This one is my fav

You are very welcome, I wish I had good ones to share, If I do have ones you want, Do let me know.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

She is his healer, no doubt. His painful and wounded life got a true meaning after meeting her. He got a reason to live, to smile, to be happy with a content at heart. Khushi was everything his mom prayed for him, and more than that, she was the only one who made him feel life like a child and regain all of his lost moments once again.

Beautiful post and the memory lane.

Thank You for thissmiley31

Memory lane it is

She was his life and his mom's prayer

The letter's words came true word by word