Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshisarunfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I am making it a small post here not a thread.

Thank you so much Faiqa 🤗 Can’t thank you enough for taking time out of your busy schedule to make this post on the first Arshi marriage (Forced marriage) which was telecast on Star Plus on this day 9 years ago 🔥❤️

AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The most courageous wife ever who went through hell that night and still has courage to ask him him

Why did you do that?

I always wonder, what if he would have told her the reason then? But then their love couldn't flourish on the grounds of unbeatable trust. The trust that was shaken at this moment but later he didn't even need to ask or question of what, when , why and all he knew he loved her and he does and he an't deny that.

Thank you for bringing back so many memories.😊

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

What a painful night.😭

Thanks for bringing the memories back.

Edited by CrystalJam - 3 years ago

This is ASR who could kill by his simply looks and his dreadful action on this night, Ah!

P.S.I am so happy that you started the story about this night too and madam, when are you posting the next part. dying to read his chat with his daughter. I visit wattpad everyday.

UNRES

Sorry for this late answer.

What a night, what a mess I must say.

But at the same time you feel a thrill along with that intense music, his pulling her into him, commanding him to marry him for six months. Oh, He knew she will rip him apart for this term and she did,

Nahin, har giz nahin 👏

and what he did, he blackmailed her💔 Payal's wedding, the weak point, her marriage broke once and now again. How could she let that happen. She sacrificed herself, her honor, her respect, her ego, everything. She pleaded, she roared, but she couldn't stand in front the weakness of the moment.

But he didn't finish yet. He dragged her, he filled her forehead and chained her with nuptial chain. But why? Why on earth this was important to him? Because it was important to her.

Did she take out ever after this marriage. Not even once, even during 2nd marriage she had it on.

He couldn't take his eyes off seeing her in bridal attire, but seeing Shyam in their room, he took out his frustration on her, threw her out and neither she slept nor he did. How could he sleep on that bed when she was on the floor. The very same way, he was in the rain because she stood in the rain all this time.

Awesome post and totally agree, this marriage was bang on as compared to the second one.

Edited by xZoyax - 3 years ago
Arshisarunfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What an aptly worded analysis Faiqa ⭐️👌🏽 One of the most intense episodes of ITV with electrifying performances to match up to by Sanaya and Barun! The parallels drawn here with a raging lion and lioness flinging charges and counter charges at each other, are so befitting! Arnav has inflicted this unforeseen pain on Khushi but Arnav himself is suffering too! Khushi rightly wants to know why - why she had to go through this hell out of the blue? And Arnav, who is trying to run away from reason and truth, is not ready to face Khushi’s rightful questions at this moment! What an episode it was 🔥 Thanks dear once again for reliving these iconic scenes today on the 9th anniversary of the first Arshi marriage 🤗❤️

snapsclickpr thumbnail

Awesome scenes. Dialogue delivery is super. Thank you for this post bring Arshi in front our eyes again.

PriyaArshiSarun thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

A beautiful threads fill with lots of Arshi hug and kisses.

Yes it's true that power of Arshi love pulling toward world of hate love story.

Ayselaker thumbnail

#Happy9thAnniversaryofArshiFirstMarriage💥 🔥 ARNAV&KHUSHI (ARSHI)-SANAYA&BARUN (SARUN) is always and forever the best, perfect, magical couple ever in the whole world and we all fans in the whole world want only them to come back together in a new, perfect SARUN show again lasting very long 😍 😍 😍 🔥 🔥 🔥👌 👌 👌

Rosie_Raven thumbnail

Awesome thread... and totally love the ARSHI collages for Valentine's Day. <3 I'll never get tired of watching IPKKND, especially for ARSHI's hugs. There's always something sizzling and hot whenever Arnav & Khushi came into frame and of course, their love story was just amazing. ARSHI is still my top fave Jodi and all these years, no other Jodi even come close. Same goes for the original IPKKND... not even a copy-paste show of IPKKND could even match up to the original show. Arnav-Khushi was and is still forever the true Jodi of IPKKND... unforgettable and irreplaceable. <3 <3 <3

arezoo.sabti thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Why this show becomes more beautiful every year than the previous year

Many series are made and broadcast and are forgotten the moment they end

But Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon finding new fans every day

Yes, I know this is out of the topic, but I want to express my love for Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

This series has truly magical scenes

At first glance, it seems very simple that they were made, but in fact, behind them is a unique talent has been worked

Scene writing

Directing the scene

And most importantly, the performance of these scenes

Shouldn't we call Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon magical?