Users

Frequent Posters

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 3 years ago

Page 1

Top Post

Phenomenon it is. That temple scene and their khate meethe pal in between👏I remember, the thrill over here on this forum.We used to and are still happily surrounded by this love.

The title track, the first episode hit the ground the very first day.

What a show, what a cast, 👏

Chemistry of Arnav nd Khushi and their love? 10 years and still spreading love.

Happy 10th Anniversary to the show and our obsession

Cheers...

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Why IPK is so popular?

A daily soap, a totally different angle from any other serials. Twenty two minutes of absolute entertainment. The best thing is there is no unnecessary rona dhona.

Its team, the director, editor, screenplay, cinematography and of course the cast!! (heart and soul of the show) everyone was simply superb. This show has redefined the perception of a daily serial on our TV screen. It is intense with humor and fast paced. Timely here and there comedies and dialogues added additional flavor! It has the sweet and sour taste.

So what is so special?

“Such is the inconsistency of real love, that it is always awake to suspicion, however unreasonable; always requiring new assurances from the object of its interest.”― Ann Radcliffe,

Inconsistent love, yes.

My words might fall short to describe the beauty and depth of the love story of Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta. Many Love - hate stories have hit the Indian cinema and Television industry but never before have we seen such a response to it. Because it was not lovey dovely kinda love. Hero was not a hero type and heroine, Devi Maiya knows better.😆

Arnav Singh Raizada , ASR was your quintessential M & B anti-hero who came across as ruthless and shrewd but was blessed with a heart of gold and depth of ocean. No one managed to unveil the love in his heart except one woman, Khushi Kumari Gupta. Khushi was a woman with high moral values but liked to be happy and enjoy life, She never let the problems in her life get the better of her. They are as different as as well as similar.

It is Arnav and Khushi's journey to discover true love. It was the unveiling of the ugly face of the world to Khushi and also the unveiling of a pure soul like Khushi to Arnav who had lost faith in humanity. It was the journey of a brother to save his sister from the clutches of a spineless villain. He had found his faith and importance of family. It was Arnav's discovery of him having the right to true love after his difficult life and to Khushi, it was the unveiling of the truth of her life.. The man who she reckoned a beast was her Rajkumar in reality.

IPKKND boasted of one of the most fabulous performance from the leads as well as the entire cast. Each character compliments the other and the end product was what that made history. Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani played Arnav and Khushi and have taken their career to dizzying heights through these characters. Their chemistry in this show was electrifying and they had raised the bar of performance up several notches. After IPK, not a single actor had gained the love and undying support the way these two have achieved. Their humility and down to earth attitude sets them a class apart I must say.

"True love conquers all." that is all I can add on.

Happy 10th Anniversary

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

I just sent you an email.

Thank You🤗

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

You matter to me the most!

By:Mysticaldivine

The story of two souls who fall for each other for the very first time mysteriously witnessed by the mysterious walls of Sheesh Mahal. The mystic love and essence of the parents swing around them in those colorful red moments as a theme was RED but Khushi stood up with her individuality as "Fadak padta hai" [It matters] as she challenged him with her own favorite color green by mingling in with his favorite red. That challenge settled with her telling Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada the real meaning of this Fadak padta hai by cornering him in the twist of his own thoughts "Agar koi aap ki JIJI keh bare mein aisa bole tou" [if anyone says something like that about your Di then] and only pearls scattered in the name of Mujhe Fadak nahin padta'..in that moment but even those scream "humain Fadak padta hai" [it does matter to us].

The air of the Slitheran or divine fate brought this beautiful Fadak padta hai to Delhi accident where again this whole world war III of Fadak nahin padta left the dent on ASR brain. That dent got deeper with her presence in his Dungeon where she suspects as her first mehsoos about "that there is something wrong" and that something popped up under the table and not other than that but ASR who again made her realize that it doesn't matter to him by throwing her down the office but made sure to himself that she should land on boxes as it matters to him.

She matters to him in this war when she binds him in his mystical red saree and later he binds himself in her green ravishingly. This war of Heart and brain reached to the core of next destination RM where she becomes everybody's matter and upon revelation, he stands benumbed right next to Eternal Heaven as It does matter a lot to him. The Holy war of this ends up in a tragedy where the whole world falls right in ASR hands, the world that made him realize his attitude and anger does matter in people's lives. That day KKG became the biggest matter of his life.

He tries to rectify but she declares no interest in this matter by snapping him out with his own deal that it doesn't matter to her. He continuing showed her that it did matter to him what happened in the Guesthouse during Teej and he noticed her concerns too in the proximity of La but again in the office she left him for Hamesha to prove it doesn't matter to her...

Her presence in his closet mattered a lot but her consistent way of coldness didn't sit with him. She left her payal behind which matters everything to her but ends up in his palm to become his matter. He puts it back on her by showing her that in this whole wide world she is the only one matters to him and both tranquilized in the gasping moment which matters both of them but again a flame of denial "mujhe fadak nahin padta" with burning desires comes in action and "iss baat ka koi matlab nahin hai" [it meant nothing in Diwali] turned their life on a parallel track but still connected through bandagement. Now the matter is in front of parents 'Their twinkling hearts are there all the time to bring them together as this matters to them to work with divinity and fight for their kids because it does matter to them. The twinkling hearts turn on the flame of a beautiful thought "baat sach ya jhoot ki nahin 'yaqeen ki hai" which matters all along till telepathy.

The ego of ASR dives in with Khushi's engagement but he never loses so after his cunning yet painful actions he gets the settlement and puts his guards down by Di's command,".jo man mein aye woh bol daina chahyeh"[say as it is What ever comes in your mind] and steps forward to declare his defeat '.."Khushi ko aaj bata keh rahoonga keh mujhe Fadak kyuon padta hai"[I will tell Khushi why does it matter to me?]

The air of Slithran once again creates a huge wall of Mujhe Fadak padta hai but the strength of their love crosses this wall and ends up in each other's arms after a long hate and love matters. Khushi becomes the reason for his life and regardless of their full combat keeping these Fadak padta hai guards up, their hearts beats become one. "Humari Dadhkanain ek ho jatin hain" [Our heartbeats become one]

The same heartbeats which bring his Khushi back to him and she becomes the biggest deal of his life, The way he became hers in his absence.

The air of Slitheran joins its forces to break the alliance but ASR declares to the whole world if anything matters to me it's my Khushi "Jahan meri patni nahin aa saktai ..mujhe nahin lagta waha meri koi zaroorat hai" [I don't think my presence has any meaning where my wife has any value] and that declaration turns into Fire in a desirous mode to tell the whole world "I love you Dammit" to convey the missing "mujhe kyun Fadak padta hai" [why it matters to me].

All these alliances couldn't do anything but become a forceful storm that only joined every single straw to bind these two in the strongest bond ever as it mattered to Divinity, it mattered to twinkly hearts parents,

it mattered to air, water, dust, fire ..all four elements of this world to Keep Arnav and Khushi together as "Arnav aur Khushi kabhi alag nahin ho sakte"[Arnav and Khushi can't be separated] as This " doesn't matter" did matter all along...after all.

Beautiful👏

You write like a poetry more than a prose. If I am not wrong, you are using slithern for Shyam. Right? and What is Eternal Heaven, I tried to understand. Many terms here are referring to something.

It matters, oh, yes. har bar

Magmach, khadoos naam aiey to nahin na diye Khushi ne.😆 She liked him, found a connection but had no idea why? She f.ound that answer later, way later .

He used to yell at her, this was his way showing her how much she matters to him. warna kon poochta hai, meri mangni, aaj ho ya kal tumhain kya farq padta hai.

Beautiful piece, thoroughly enjoyed it and your edits are amazing. Do you mind if I may ask what software do you use?

Edited by CrystalJam - 3 years ago
gurfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

10 years Ipkknd happy anniversary to all Families and writers and Fandom.. so happy see all Ipkknd trending on Twitter.. love your post everything time post on Ipkknd topic looking superb written so beautiful.. put words all pics Describing so wonderful.. always love 💗 all your post .. Thank you again this amazing 10 years of Ipkknd anniversary

Banner by Sumaholikatti

IPKKND a phenomenon

By: Mysticaldivine

A name of a beautiful feeling which runs through you to elate you through the air ...A name of longing which makes you love the feeling of LOVE through your heart, through each drop of rain which creates rhythm within you...A name of beauty that captivates you by running through lines of your palm like Hena with its soothing essence...A name of LOVE which completes you envelops you with the thought to love and to be loved forever...Like Arnav and Khushi and their unique yet beautiful love story.

Jo pehle hua naa..

Ab hone laga hai..

Dil humko jaga kar

Kyun sone laga hai..

ImageImage

ImageImage

Ye ishq hai

yaa kuch aur hai

Ya bas khaali khaali shor hai

ImageImage

ImageImage

Ho isko main kya kahun

Tu hi bata.. Tu hi bata..

ImageImage

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon..

ImageImage

Tujhko dekh kar

Aankhein muskurane lagti hain

Tujhko mill kar

Dhadkne gun-gunane lagti hain

ImageImage

ImageImage

Aisa hota hai kyun?

Mujhko khabar nahin

Pehle kabhi hua, aisa asar nahin!

ImageImage

Jo mere dil ke paas hai

Naye jaadu naye ehsaas hain

Ho aise mein kya karun, Kya karun...

Image Image

Image Image

CREDITS: The Top Banner and all the gifs are done by Mysticaldivine/ 10th Anniversary Banner is done by Sumaholikatti. The Thread has been organized by Arshisarunfan, nnks, Sumaholikatti, xZoyax, Roop_p, Nickysweet, Motif_Soul, and Goldenflowers.

ENJOY THESE FOLLOWING PIECES

💦| INDEX |💦

PAGE 1- IPK anniversary special

By:Arshisarunfan

PAGE 1- Anniversary Creations

By:Sumaholikatti

PAGE 1: IPK Creations

By:nnks

PAGE 1- Analysis of KKG

By:xZoyax

PAGE 1-Anniversary post

By:Roop-P

PAGE 2- #Arshi OS- Power of Love

By: Nicktsweet

PAGE 2- Anniversary Special Post

By: Motif_Soul

PAGE 2- Insight and Comic Piece on IPK

By: Goldenflowers

💦| INDEX |💦

ll Power Of Love Threads ll

ll Power of Love ll Post 5 l10th Anniversary

🎲 ll Power of Love ll Post 4 |Holi Special|

🎲 ll Power of Love ll Post 3 | Arshi's Forced Marriage|

🎲 ll Power of Love ll Post 2 | Arsh's Kisses&Hugs|

🎲 ll Power of Love ll Post 1 | Teri Meri|

Episode Analysis 🔸Thread 1 🔸Thread 2 🔸Thread 3 🔸Thread 4

Word Count: 1

Originally posted by: Nickysweet

Hello guys. Happy 10th anniversary of a legendary show Ipkknd. Here is the same attempt from my side. Hope you will like it. I have updated any chapter after a very long time in India forum. I am feeling so good updating it here.

One shot: Power of love

“HELP..HELP..HELP...BACHAOOOOOO! KOI Hai? Please save me from this rakshas..”

SHUT UP! She gulped. This tone is sharp and threatening.

She has no idea where to go and how to save herself. With a quick reflex action, he pulls her close and she looks into his dark eyes with fear.

“HOW DARE YOU”

Her eyes popped out by his immediate proximity. She became a statue and then looked everywhere for help. She should know it is not easy to run away from Arnav Singh Raizada. No matter in which corner she hides, he might find her.

What next? What he will do. She thought this was a safer place and she can easily spend the night in a temple. He never believes in God or steps into a temple. But today for the first time, he broke the rule and made entry in her devimaiyya temple.

“What’s all this? Why are you hiding from me?” Without answering, she turned around to leave. But her dupatta was pulled by him. Her movement ceased. She moved back and saw him holding the other edge of her dupatta.

“I don’t want any drama in front of your favorite idol. Let’s go home”

“Never”

“Don’t force me to do the things that I don’t want to”

“Leave my Dupatta..Leave me”

“Not in this birth”

Please press like button and comment.

Nice Shot👏

Indeed power of Love

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Beautiful👏

You write like a poetry more than a prose. If I am not wrong, you are using slithern for Shyam. Right? and What is Eternal Heaven, I tried to understand. Many terms here are referring to something.

It matters, oh, yes. har bar

Magmach, khadoos naam aiey to nahin na diye Khushi ne.😆 She liked him, found a connection but had no idea why? She f.ound that answer later, way later .

He used to yell at her, this was his way showing her how much she matters to him. warna kon poochta hai, meri mangni, aaj ho ya kal tumhain kya farq padta hai.

Beautiful piece, thoroughly enjoyed it and your edits are amazing. Do you mind if I may ask what software do you use?

yes Slithren she used for Shyam and Eternal Heaven she used for Poolside.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Banner by Sumaholikatti

IPKKND a phenomenon

By: Mysticaldivine

A name of a beautiful feeling which runs through you to elate you through the air ...A name of longing which makes you love the feeling of LOVE through your heart, through each drop of rain which creates rhythm within you...A name of beauty that captivates you by running through lines of your palm like Hena with its soothing essence...A name of LOVE which completes you envelops you with the thought to love and to be loved forever...Like Arnav and Khushi and their unique yet beautiful love story.

Jo pehle hua naa..

Ab hone laga hai..

Dil humko jaga kar

Kyun sone laga hai..

Ye ishq hai

yaa kuch aur hai

Ho isko main kya kahun

Tujhko dekh kar

Aankhein muskurane lagti hain

Tujhko mill kar

Dhadkne gun-gunane lagti hain

Aisa hota hai kyun?

Mujhko khabar nahin

Pehle kabhi hua, aisa asar nahin!

Jo mere dil ke paas hai

Naye jaadu naye ehsaas hain

Ho aise mein kya karun, Kya karun...

Image Image

I love these two gifs here

Tu hi bata mere maula

wonderful, choices of scenes with the song and lyrics

lol, loved the choice of their fight in his office as shor...it was just a noise or what.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is a sheer beauty

I must say, this show happened 10 years ago. I can imagine, with new soch and angle, it would be bold enough and that would not leave this much impact. Just my POV

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A Beautiful Thread and a memory lane.

You brought so many good memories of this show on the surface.

Thank You.

Happy Anniversary

#10yearsofIPKKND