Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Beautiful.

Arnav Khushi's emotions were mostly portrayed through their eyes and actions not words are so beautifully described in the hugs part.

The kiss part was a beautiful poem.

As always Faiqa weaves magic with her words and I am found wanting for words to describe her writing 🤗

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is absolutely fabulous thread. 👏

So many memories have crossed my mind instantly.

I will take it slow .

Lets start with hugs.

You have captured so many beautiful hugs and put them together according to emotions. Hospital hug was not intentional but the most significant. After Nainital trip, there was an unseen pull and he was feeling it strongly. She was just getting used to him and after seeing his protective side towards her she could see him with a different angle and later she hugged him to soothe his pain. That was all she could do knowing that this one thing always put her pain at rest. His arms. She craved and needed him in the moment after knowing Shyam's true face and he was there.

Fadak padta hai.

Well said the most iconic part of IPK. The one which has shown us the true story of ipk without trp😒.

The story is so gripping in that period that you want to see it over and over and never get tired of it.

Nafrat paas ane na de, mohabbat doo jane na de. A war of ego, a war of raging feelings, dangerous ones that could tear you apart and at the same time melt you like no one.

Kidnapping phase has given us the most romantic sequence. The hut scene, a sizzling one I have ever seen on tv screen. Then heartbeats, ek ho jati hain to telepathy, hamesha. What a moving story we had and why we are still here, this is the proof.

Lovely poem for hugs and beautiful write ups as always.😊

I will be back for the Kiss.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vio1810

¡Jajaja! No hay tal misterio, puse a leer al traductor y para que te envíe la respuesta pero no sé por qué la envió en español.

Muchas gracias querida por contestarme, siempre te leo porque me apasiona cómo puedes meterte en la piel, pensamientos y deseos de Arnav y Khushi. ¡Eres un genio!

Besos y bendiciones

No hay problema, querido, pero te agradecería querespondieras en inglés, ya que no todos aquí en IF pueden entender el español.

Gracias por tomarse el tiempo y visitarnos. Me alegra vertedisfrutando.

Besos y bendiciones

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 3 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshisarunfan

Thank you so much Faiqa 🤗 Can’t thank you enough for taking time out of your busy schedule to make this post on the first Arshi marriage (Forced marriage) which was telecast on Star Plus on this day 9 years ago 🔥❤️

We love the show dear so why not, I started my decade of love posts here so let's celebrate as this show is still on across the globe.😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

The most courageous wife ever who went through hell that night and still has courage to ask him

Why did you do that?

I always wonder, what if he would have told her the reason then? But then their love couldn't flourish on the grounds of unbeatable trust. The trust that was shaken at this moment but later he didn't even need to ask or question of what, when , why and all he knew he loved her and he does and he an't deny that.

Thank you for bringing back so many memories.😊

Absolutely, the most courageous woman, who had taken this blow and still stood up against him.

The shaken trust of that night grew up in respect and much much more, ore than a NEED, it was something they both couldn't breathe without.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

What a painful night.😭

Thanks for bringing the memories back.

Painful, it was. no doubt.

Thanks for visiting dear

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

This is ASR who could kill by his simply looks and his dreadful action on this night, Ah!

RES

P.S.I am so happy that you started the story about this night too and madam, when are you posting the next part. dying to read his chat with his daughter. I visit wattpad everyday.

I am posting next part tonight on wattpad, patience lady, a lot is going on at home and work too.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshisarunfan

What an aptly worded analysis Faiqa ⭐️👌🏽 One of the most intense episodes of ITV with electrifying performances to match up to by Sanaya and Barun! The parallels drawn here with a raging lion and lioness flinging charges and counter charges at each other, are so befitting! Arnav has inflicted this unforeseen pain on Khushi but Arnav himself is suffering too! Khushi rightly wants to know why - why she had to go through this hell out of the blue? And Arnav, who is trying to run away from reason and truth, is not ready to face Khushi’s rightful questions at this moment! What an episode it was 🔥 Thanks dear once again for reliving these iconic scenes today on the 9th anniversary of the first Arshi marriage 🤗❤️

Thnx ASF😊

Intense it was, three- four episodes were constantly showing the peak drama, thrill, intensity, pain, despair, remorse, anguish, and much much more. She is the lioness against this roaring Lion. She knew how to show him his face when no one else could.

She had a right to know but again he ran away, as always but he never showed his back after that, he was always there either in hate or love.

Thank you for visiting dear.🤗

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: snapsclickpr

Awesome scenes. Dialogue delivery is super. Thank you for this post bring Arshi in front our eyes again.

Thanks, dear for stopping by. Glad you liked it.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun

A beautiful threads fill with lots of Arshi hug and kisses.

Yes it's true that power of Arshi love pulling toward world of hate love story.

I mentioned before, your edits are awesome, love the layering and the filters.👏

TFS