Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Sorry I made two post god knows but I will come back to the rest.

Unres

I can't quote the exact words but here I can say the moment they were sitting near the poolside, it felt so natural, not forced. This is what they feel about each other.Elements of teh nature, wind, earth, water, and the fire of their love were there assimilating the love in their hearts shunning the minds by bhang.

absolutely natural, this is how a healthy relationship is for a newlywed but it was under the being drunk...that was the issue as ASR was thinking.

It goes to Arnav's words later on kissi aur duniya main jahan main aur tum, on Heer Ranjha. These moments, her touch, her trust, her belief in him is what he is craving for and Holi had all of it.

The senses mean the mind is back in control, pain of betrayal was playing a bigger role here than ego, he simply wasn't ready to accept that she is what he thinks after these moments, he was struggling but he was toned down. He was softer than before.

yes, he knew that this world without phool tare won't let them be one, well! he was the one who was running around this theory because he was hurt at a very early age so this genie in his head grew bigger over time. it broke at telepathy.

The hurt was evident when she says all and blames him for her Jiji in trouble but he didn't say a word and heard it all and took it all in.

The ad itself was a treat

He knew what she is saying all in anger and hurt so he let it be...

this Raza ad is awesome

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Oh, this is a yummy thread.

I am thrilled🤗

I am so in for you. Khushi looks so good during Holi

and the way he picks her up like he he can do forever, keeping her close to him, clearing every spec of her distress as you mentioned

Her asking him aisa kyuon hota hai

The way she cups his face,

and their poolside moment with hugging each other, his demanding her not to leave. Ah, I miss all of this.

Your posts brought so many memories here.

edits, gifs, every word, as always top notch

Awe, these memories

if these were not so strong and addictive

we won't be here

TFS

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: snapsclickpr

Sweet memories. Happy Holi

Thanks for visiting dear.

Happy Holi to you too.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by Mysticaldivine

You are on her Blacklist Mr.Raizada. End of discussion.smiley36

[/QUOTE

Haha so true 👌🏼👌🏼🤣🤣

😆

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosie_Raven

The Holi episode was heartwarming when I first watched it and it still is whenever I watch the episode, again and again. I love the episode probably because of Khushi's character and 'high' behaviour was all lovable and likeable, and Arnav for 'loosening' himself up... all due to bhaang. 😊 😃

haha, yes, Bhaang made him lose a bit but again Khushi was the best on Holi, she made him confess😉

Also, I love the episode was because Arnav and Khushi had indirectly revealed their true feelings even though it might be due to the influence of bhaang, but still some people said, truth is always revealed when one is high or drunk, isn't it? And the dialogue by Arnav... "Our hearts beat as one." That was one of the beautiful dialogue of Arnav-Khushi and the romantic moment in that scene between these two was and is still sizzling hot. Arnav-Khushi has always been and is still my all-time fave Jodi of Hindi TV drama... no other Jodi has endeared and made me fall in love like Arnav and Khushi. ❤️ I doubt that they will be replaced at all. ❤️

yes, in that state a human always tells the truth as the mind is not in control. This is why ppl say, do whatever having no consciousness of right and wrong or what ppl will say.

No doubt, many shows have copied these scenes but IPK is a forever kinda thing. No one can replace Arnav and Khushi..

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosie_Raven

Love your quotes, gif and thoughts on Arnav-Khushi in the Holi episode. Enjoyed reading it and I'm impressed with the gifs scenes you posted here. ❤️

Thank you 😊

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Awe, these memories

if these were not so strong and addictive

we won't be here

TFS

so true, and it will remain for the next decade also, until of unless something else comes our way

Originally posted by: Arshisarunfan

Arshi Holi track had some of the most soulful scenes ❤️ It was a beauty, a classic which no one can match! That’s why even after almost 10 years we don’t ever get tired of re-watching or revisiting these epic scenes time and again!

No one can match

and this is why we all are here

never got tired of watching it, actually it is therapeutically effective during rainy days

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

WOW

The way he looks at her while applying color, uff

Your post made me so thrilled. I am going to rewatch these epis now,

Happy Holi to all🤗

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely thoughts on finding ways to be near each other, his guarded eyes and her wish to find out the reasons but they both forgot everything under the spell of bhaang. But I totally agreed that he followed her demands with his heart.❤️