Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goldenflowers thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Wow beautiful thread Faiqa

What can we say about IPK - it is one of its kind which transformed so many closet romantics to discuss about something beautiful called love

It made so many online friends personally and also a bond with those characters which remained so close to us still. I feel IPK characters will remain with us forever as if they are real living human beings

Vio1810 thumbnail

Estimado Faiqa

Publicación maravillosa y emocionante, has acelerado los latidos de mi corazón y llenado mis ojos de lágrimas recreando los sentimientos de Arnav y Khushi

Todo mi amor y bendiciones para ti desde Argentina.

snapsclickpr thumbnail

Nice post. Thank you for recollecting our sweet memories. This is the power of our magical Jodi. Want come back together again

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

This is some thread. ❤️

Unrest

Sorry I was leaving for home. Now I can read it with some hot green tea, It is freezing here tonight.

and you thought I would've noticed you here res and unrest I write and leave, idk, i am having trouble with IF these days, if I click to the post-it takes me back to the Home page. Read at your leisure.

Power of love or more of power of belief which he had to restore after shattering past of his.during hospital hug Khushi had these confused feelings afterward that why did she hug him.

She would never share these feelings to her mother, sister or with anyone. But she unknowingly shares with arnav, she trusts Arnav enough to see her like this, especially after sharing her fears with him during arnav's sorry scene.

yes, after telling him all of her fears

But the question is why did she tell him?

Just like he comes to his senses after throwing anger she comes to her senses after telling him all.

He feels relaxed telling her every frustration and throwing every botheration to her through his rough actions. She feels fine after telling him all, after calling him names, after answering back to Laad Governor. Tit for Tat...this bickering in between was TRUST. This trust shattered a bit during forced marriage but didn't vanish.

She knew he would feel her pain what she was going through and true to its nature that was a fact. He on the other side stood there unable to hold her having fists of anger and helplessness. He truly made me believe that he so wanted to crush all this pain and the causes of it which was crushing her soul. Her tears were falling on his heart.

If it were in his hands he would rather bring her parents back to her. But he knew, this was the same point he was unable to revive either.

absolutely, Rajkumar in him would do anything possible in his possession to bring whatever was the reason for her distress. Her tears uff...burning oil splattered all over him.

ImageImage

It is my fav too. Besides this one hug, I love this hug

After kidnapping one this was a hug hugging all of their emotions. No words ever needed.

p.s. I will savor this thread and will come back to it.

Thnx Gallia🤗

Their hugs are special, and this hug is special too.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshisarunfan

Thank you so much Faiqa for transporting us all to our most favourite, most enchanting Sapno ki duniya 🤗 ArShi hugs and kisses and Rabba Veys 💓💓 I miss them so! Thanks for making such wonderful threads and keeping this IPKKND forum alive <3

Thnx ASF 😊

I miss them on screen for sure. This is one way to enjoy them.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: dlavanya

Such a beautiful post on Valentines day... Happy Valentines day to All!!

Thank you and same to you.

ohh i love Arshi hugs.. they both are of right height and they fit in each other’s arms so well.. that itself gives away that they are just made for each other.. My favorite hug... hard to pick one where there are so many of them.. but definitely the ones where they just snuggle into eachother arms post remarriage Diwali and during Karwachauth track...

So well said. Some like the height difference and that one thought itself is weird, why? I have no clue. it seems the more advance we get the more backward we become in many things of life. Like in Amir Khan's show Satyamev Jayate has revealed the more educated and rich minded people are the ones who are the most despicable ever in their thoughts and actions.

I like all but my journey started from Hospital hug so that is my the most fav.

Here, this one you are talking about.

again.. thank you so much for making this post .. its just beautiful !!! No words

Thnx diya for visiting and taking the time.🤗

dlavanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Thnx diya for visiting and taking the time.🤗

I guess achha lagna is one thing but saying that it has to be only that way is another..

All is well ..as long as we human beings know where to draw line and differentiate between right and wrong.. highly educated or illiterate.. rich or poor are irrelevant.

-Lavanya

Edited by dlavanya - 3 years ago

Happy Valentine's day to you too!

What can I say? Such a lovely topic on Valentine's day. Thank you for grouping them in to different categories based on their emotions. They look amazing.

Cheers....

Edited by Savera84 - 3 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: dlavanya

I guess achha lagna is one thing but saying that it has to be only that way is another..

All is well ..as long as we human beings know where to draw line and differentiate between right and wrong.. highly educated or illiterate.. rich or poor are irrelevant.

-Lavanya

It is a pov as well as shows the upbringing of a mind and a soul.

I think these days, everyone thinks he/ she is entitled to his/her right without knowing the rights and how to practice them. Right and wrong have become history.

I didn't mean rich in that sense, rich in the knowledge I meant, knowledge of books yet have no idea what and how to apply that knowledge.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goldenflowers

Wow beautiful thread Faiqa

What can we say about IPK - it is one of its kind which transformed so many closet romantics to discuss about something beautiful called love

It made so many online friends personally and also a bond with those characters which remained so close to us still. I feel IPK characters will remain with us forever as if they are real living human beings

Thnx dear for taking the time to visit 🤗

It is indeed one of its kind.

online closed friends, and many have become long life ones.