Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Vio1810

Estimado Faiqa

Publicación maravillosa y emocionante, has acelerado los latidos de mi corazón y llenado mis ojos de lágrimas recreando los sentimientos de Arnav y Khushi

Todo mi amor y bendiciones para ti desde Argentina.

Hola Vio,

Gracias por su visita.

Estoy sorprendido,leíste en inglés y respondiste en español. No lo dudes, lo entenderé incluso siescribes un mínimo, ya que soy un experto. Estoy feliz de que lo estésdisfrutando.

Sorry, I am saying something in a different way.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: snapsclickpr

Nice post. Thank you for recollecting our sweet memories. This is the power of our magical Jodi. Want come back together again

Thanks dear :)

No doubt, this pair will take some time to disappear.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Happy Valentine's day to you too!

What can I say? Such a lovely topic on Valentine's day. Thank you for grouping them in to different categories based on their emotions. They look amazing.

Cheers....

Thnx Raji :)

Glad you liked them

Thnx for taking the time.

When is the result of vms or it is already up?

dlavanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

It is a pov as well as shows the upbringing of a mind and a soul.

I think these days, everyone thinks he/ she is entitled to his/her right without knowing the rights and how to practice them. Right and wrong have become history.

I didn't mean rich in that sense, rich in the knowledge I meant, knowledge of books yet have no idea what and how to apply that knowledge.

True..

here is what i think and would like to add to the discussion..

Rich in knowledge doesn’t mean anything unless ofcourse conscience comes to play in a person.So that, he/she is self aware and can distinguish right from wrong..

Knowledge comes in play when he/she is aware of the consequences of ones choices..that makes them fear the punishment but may or may not actually empathize with others.

Nice discussion btw

— Lavanya D.
(adding my name only so you recognize me as Lavanya and not as Diya) 😁

Arshisarunfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thnx ASF 😊

I miss them on screen for sure. This is one way to enjoy them.

Yeah it is <3 On 17th February (tomorrow) is the 9th anniversary of the first Arshi marriage ❤️ Happy anniversary to all in advance 🤗🎉🎊❣️💝

Thnx Raji :)

Glad you liked them

Thnx for taking the time.

When is the result of vms or it is already up?

Sorry, we are running a bit late and time difference is also causing a bit of an issue, when we want to do something together. Results will be out today and soon.

Update:

Results are up

Winners' announcement Post

Cheers...

Edited by Savera84 - 3 years ago

Thank you Z, and sorry I didn't see your message as I was busy updating this. My server was way too slow last night and it took me a while.

I thought you must be at work so didn't bother you either by messaging you.

no doubt Arshi's hugs and kisses are special,

Thnx for taking time dear

I was at work and I finished my post later.

You know late night duties this week had me but your threads are the life savers.

You didn't message anyone I guess.

I can see you are reading in bits and pieces.

The transformation of ASR is the theme of IPK and that was the one point that keeps us glue to it. But no doubt the pivotal point is Khushi which many ignore royally. I literally despise this reading around when many forget this major fact. Again many young minds especially girls just like the male characters but we can't pull aside the fact that Khushi was equally important. No matter her character was diced and glittered with trashy stuff but the if you think the main character, oh she was bang on. Sanaya as Khushi was the best. She made Khushi alive.

Oh, don't make me start on this.

The show makers made my Khushi something I don't appreciate but there are some out there talk rubbish too. Again I think it is because of that bold line of yours.

Khushi is the one who makes me come here.

Originally posted by Mysticaldivine

It is a pov as well as shows the upbringing of a mind and a soul.

I think these days, everyone thinks he/ she is entitled to his/her right without knowing the rights and how to practice them. Right and wrong have become history.

I didn't mean rich in that sense, rich in the knowledge I meant, knowledge of books yet have no idea what and how to apply that knowledge.

Originally posted by: dlavanya

True..

here is what i think and would like to add to the discussion..

Rich in knowledge doesn’t mean anything unless ofcourse conscience comes to play in a person.So that, he/she is self aware and can distinguish right from wrong..

Knowledge comes in play when he/she is aware of the consequences of ones choices..that makes them fear the punishment but may or may not actually empathize with others.

Nice discussion btw

— Lavanya D.
(adding my name only so you recognize me as Lavanya and not as Diya) 😁

Lovely discussion here, I am jumping in.

@Mysticaldivine true, that entitlement of the behavior has taken the crown of stupidity but don't blame me saying that. It has started at home, parents are responsible for this. I am seeing parents who stand by the side of their kids and harass others even it is their kids' fault. When they are clearly setting a standard for their kids where there is no line of right or wrong so what do you expect. Rich and poor has no difference now a days.

@ dlavanya absolutely conscious but how can you train this conscious when the guide has set the example of leaving the concept of right and wrong outside somewhere. The consequences are gone. When schools and teachers' hands are tied with rules and regulations and parents are busy with their lives or with their devices of lives where there is no time for their family or kids. Society has removed the fear from childhood so what do you expect.

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful Post👏

I love the fact you have set the scenes according to the emotions.

Entire love saga is in these scenes.

Both Poems are good but the Kiss of love is awesome.❤️

IPK and these two are the legend