Resurgence | Arshi FF | Thread 4 | A/N on Pg 70 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I am posting a song here, it’s so beautiful.

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

wow Arpita...thread no 4...way to go girl. I am telling u, you should go professional. u have way with the words and they listen to you to weave their magic. Cant wait for the next chapter (no pressure though 😉)

congratulations🥳

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: tashi26

one of my favorite songs Tashi..its perfect

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

I may have missed something. But for now I'm seriously stepping away from the FF. Do let me know if I missed the entire point of the discussion. I'II try to respond by more when I've collected my own thoughts because these things get to me too. Hope it's understandable to both of you. ♥️ ♥️✌🏻

di don’t worry about it. I’m sorry if in any which way my comments got to you. I assure you it was never the intention ♥️

We are all here to read this story you’ve crafted with much love and care. I think many of us have repeatedly said, it’s YOUR version of everything we want to read. None of my comments have ever been with any other intentions. I hope you understand that too 😭♥️

Edited by Learrntowrite - 1 years ago
ArshiLearner thumbnail

Originally posted by: tashi26

thanks to you guys I’m gonna have a banger playlist by the end of this ff. 😂 Anyone touching my phone though will be confused beyond anything because this song will appear after tere hawale. They’re gonna get hell trying to decipher what mood I was aiming for with a mix as crazy as this.
Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

thanks to you guys I’m gonna have a banger playlist by the end of this ff. 😂 Anyone touching my phone though will be confused beyond anything because this song will appear after tere hawale. They’re gonna get hell trying to decipher what mood I was aiming for with a mix as crazy as this.

you can add one more classic which fits with this arshi. Waqt ne kiya kya hasi sitam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69vc3ov_gOU

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations for new thread

Waiting for next update already

ArshiLearner thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

you can add one more classic which fits with this arshi. Waqt ne kiya kya hasi sitam

Ashvini, you have no idea how much I love this song. There is a haunting beauty that radiates through it. I feel the same vibe when I listen to the original Aapki Nazron Ne

It compels me to share another favourite. A twist on Veer Zara.

I am not sure how many of you are aware of this little fact but veer Zara’s music was created by tunes revived from legendary music director late Madam Mohan Ji YEARS after his death. It was a tribute and no wonder movie’s music is timeless.

Here is Madan Ji singing tere liye’s original melody “dil dhoondhta hain”. Your song reminded me of this. There is just something surreal in the way this music seemlessly transitions into tere liye and lata ji’s voice comes over. Extremely close to my heart and beautifully apt for this FF.

Please give it a go!

for me it’s Arnav’s restlessness in singing “dil dhoondhta hain phir wohi fursat ke raat din”

and then it’s Khushi’s absolute devotion in the lines “tere liye hum hain jiyein”

https://youtu.be/U5Y1Mw5TV7M

Edited by Learrntowrite - 1 years ago
Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

Ashvini, you have no idea how much I love this song. There is a haunting beauty that radiates through it. I feel the same vibe when I listen to the original Aapki Nazron Ne

It compels me to share another favourite. A twist on Veer Zara.

I am not sure how many of you are aware of this little fact but veer Zara’s music was created by tunes revived from legendary music director late Madam Mohan Ji YEARS after his death. It was a tribute and no wonder movie’s music is timeless.

Here is Madan Ji singing tere liye’s original melody “dil dhoondhta hain”. Your song reminded me of this. There is just something surreal in the way this music seemlessly transitions into tere liye and lata ji’s voice comes over. Extremely close to my heart and beautifully apt for this FF.

Please give it a go!

for me it’s Arnav’s restlessness in singing “dil dhoondhta hain phir wohi fursat ke raat din”

and then it’s Khushi’s absolute devotion in the lines “tere liye hum hain jiyein”

https://youtu.be/U5Y1Mw5TV7M

ohh my another Madam mohan fan. I am in love with his compositions. I have a seperate playlist for all his songs

i love ' Aaaj socha to aansoo bhar aaye', rasme ulfat ko nibhaye' all mera saya songs. he was phenomenal.

Veer zara yes i know its his composition. this song is beautiful. he has used that in mausam too. that dil dhundhata in Lata ji's voice is so playful and the same song in bhupinder singh's voice makes u rest less. what an awesome composer

and then it’s Khushi’s absolute devotion in the lines “tere liye hum hain jiyein”- add Honthon ko siye to it and we know what she endured in those 3 months where she kept mum about lunatic

and arnav to be honest never got fursat ke din...he has been always toiling and hence he didnt knew what to do when the fursat ke din were in sight and predictably he messed up

Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations arpita ❤

Take care.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpXiY6tP2E8/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

If any of you are in instagram then check this if you want. I stumbled upon this page yesterday and my heart has not stopped feeling warm since then.