Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I hope all is well and we see you soon here.

smiley27

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

ASR's arrogant way of asking Khushi the questions and her saying that she has to go home to her sister's wedding would be called off.

But

ASR thinks she is doing all this for money because she is some low life.. He starts insulting her and says so what if her marriage breaks, ek jaayega toh doosra phansa lena.

If one goes then trap another one.

That makes her lose her cool and I love the way she gives it back to him and says

what if this happened to you sister?

What if her marriage broke?...

That does it for him this time. Tilted neck, a little down with narrow focused lethal eyes with rage. He forcibly pulls her against himself and rips her dori which was made of pearls...making every pearl scattered around.

How I hated Arnav here in this epi!

Beautiful Edit and the write upsmiley32

Aimer_vous thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

smiley36 I know, we love that part of this story

I also want to revisit the hospital hug as many wished here.

Oops, our list is growing but no worries, take your sweet time.

Aimer_vous thumbnail

can't wait to see this crispy post with theirnfirst meeting in Delhi.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

I hope all is well and we see you soon here.

smiley27

Slowly and steadily things are settling down

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

I also want to revisit the hospital hug as many wished here.

Oops, our list is growing but no worries, take your sweet time.

smiley1 Give me some time

I will be on it

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

can't wait to see this crispy post with theirnfirst meeting in Delhi.

I can't wait either

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by Roop_P

“When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.”

Mark Twain

This quote comes in my mind when I see ASR vs Arnav in the beginning of the show. He knows nothing; and he thinks he knows everything at the same time. I can see how heartless and thick skin he was showing to this world but when he is in front of his sister, all he could be just Arnav who had so much pain inside and when you are hurt you deliver nothing but the arrogance and ruthlessness and he was doing the same.

Now the problem is when he breaks her dori, that is where he is crossing the line here. No matter how angry you are, no matter how much you dislike a person, no matter how hate runs in your blood but still you have no right to do what he did. We all can justify in a million ways but ASR couldn't rewind this moment. He did it many times and not once, he breached many times that limit for me.

It was a fiction and we were very much in love this show, it was like the best watch over the screen and we took it all, I guess.

I love your narration and the edits along with it. His hand definitely reached where it shouldn't be.

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Beautiful Quote at the top by Mark Twain. Lol, love what you said he knew nothing but he thought he knew it all.

Khushi tum se milne se phele mujhe pyar ke bare main pata bhi nahin that.. he admitted that latter in one way, but his actions showed us many. This is the nature of boys, being a mom I see the same and being an educator, the same thing. It is hard for them to accept their fault, or say that it is bothering them, or say sorry, very tough...

Absolutely but I think in ITV they always show such stuff to create this dramatic and emotional turf to build up the story.

Roop and Faiqa Apu, love your POV

I agree that boys have this tough exterior and society has set the norms but at the same time media also exploits this to have this image. Not fair though.