Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

This is the same moment we see episode one, scattered pearls. Shyam played a big role in making him realize, and he just brought Lavanya home as well. If she left him, why should he be bothered but that was the key which he didn't want to admit that , why it was important for him to bring her home. Shyam cleared that dirt of his mind by rewinding his mind to make him realize that he did something bad and that there is no forgiveness for that.

It was killing him like hell...but he couldn't rewind it; he had to live with it.

This is where he so wanted to rewind everything to reach her, clear the eerie between them but as Shyam said, life is not a tape recorder.

Edited by xZoyax - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Roop_P

This was his redemption with mentally disturbance. His ego, his pride, and his "ME" was breaking apart and all he wanted to do, just to rewind that moment.

If he could rewind

What if he never did that

How can he make things right

How can he start all over

All of these things were so difficult to live with at the moment.

Thanks for bringing this here.

Ah, What if?

But he destroyed my Khushi too muchsmiley7

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Di its been a while we had any discussion here for their holding hands.

E3f2h6TVkAImgm4.jpg

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

This is one of my fav scene you know. The way he was teasing with this being nice and dangerous for hersmiley36that her fragile heart couldn't take it further.

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

This is one of my fav scene you know. The way he was teasing with this being nice and dangerous for hersmiley36that her fragile heart couldn't take it further.

Payesh wedding was one of the most beautiful sequence ever in IPK. We met with Arnav and his true nature, the one who was the most loving and caring person, a prince in a true manner.

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Di its been a while we had any discussion here for their holding hands.

E3f2h6TVkAImgm4.jpg

I love the kidnapping track because Sana got screen space more than ever and she nailed it.

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Here is your request, I made these separate and now putting them together until I get a nice HD video

This scene is beautiful. He finally admitted that you are the only one who set my heart on fire. and I have a dream to spend my life with you. Because I love you Dammit!

Posted: 2 months ago

Ah, wo bhi kya din they.

This part of IPK is like a golden era one.

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

Here is your request, I made these separate and now putting them together until I get a nice HD video

This scene is beautiful. He finally admitted that you are the only one who set my heart on fire. and I have a dream to spend my life with you. Because I love you Dammit!

Well said Mehr, he is the only one who can set her heart on a run as well. He knows that too.