Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Di… if you’re really serious about feedback please consider us also. We’ve been telling you that we are loving it here!! Including the last few chapters. In case you haven’t noticed, we have filled out 2 threads within those 3 chapters. Does that look like a let down?

take care and update whenever you can. We are ever present here, dying to discuss this story! 😍

ArshiLearner thumbnail

Also, I am not hot on you calling the last chapter a let down. I was a train wreck after reading that. 💔

That chapter took my breath away di. It’s a masterpiece even by the standards of this FF which is already extremely high.

How is that a let down? That chapter has replaced Khushi’s interlude as my favourite.

You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

Hey guys… so sorry for going MIA. Just logged in for a quick update!

I think Tuesday’s update may be pushed to the weekend. I’m sorry I did take the weekend off and did not write anything. I’ll try to catch up ♥️

First of all, thank you for all the wishes. Thread 4 really is absurd to me. Because I still go back to the beginning when I thought the whole ff wont even fill up 100 pages. I’m so grateful.

There are so many nice comments and DMs I need to get back to. I’m so sorry guys. I promise I have read them all but I just didn’t have the time to respond. I have it now and I’m gonna read through all of them again ♥️

Thirdly, I want to acknowledge something. I believe the last couple of chapters may not be as up to the mark as you guys expected. I see a lot of confusion too. I am truly sorry if that has been the case where I have let you guys down.

I have always maintained that not all of you will like the end/plot of the story but what I do wish is that you guys don’t feel like your time got wasted. That’s probably the only goal of it at the end of it all. If it does feel like a waste of time, you guys have full authority to reach out/call out/step away and I’ll see what I can do about it.

Since I have said from the beginning, FFs tend to change plots with feedback. I don’t wanna do that here. Rather, I can’t do that here. The plot points have been fixed since the beginning.

What I can however promise, is to bring more clarity to my writing based on it and I apologise once again if I have fallen short of your expectations ♥️

As always, any and all feedback is always welcomed here. Please don’t refrain from engaging here just because I have stepped away. The space is more yours than mine! ♥️

Edit - please don’t worry guys and don’t take this too seriously. I was just stating something. Taking in feedback and improving one’s writing is a part of it. It doesn’t mean that I am devaluing all the nice things you guys keep saying to me. If anything you have spoiled me with all the love. All I’m saying is that I am mindful of all the things you guys say and I want to improve based on it. ♥️

Hey Arpita,

It is really good to hear from you. 🤗 Please don't worry about the delay in the update. We all understand the need to step away from the story. It can get emotionally overwhelming! And you deserve to take all the me-time you need!

To your point regarding clarity in the last few updates, I for one, did not feel that at all. In my opinion, your strength lies in your ability to emote through lesser words than more. In the past chapter, I have marvelled at multiple sentences because they were breathtaking. There is something about using the right words and using it to create the impact. You have the magic that Dumbledore talks about. Please do not second guess yourself.

And Arpita, most of your reading crowd is not a bunch of teenagers who are crazy about Arnav and Khushi. The fact that we choose to spend time here must tell you that we don't think it's not worth it. Believe me, the whole community part of this story is as important to me as the story itself. Especially because the story touches upon so many issues. I have also told you that this story has helped me form an opinion, take a stand on things that I otherwise would have never even given a second thought. I absolutely love that. Please don't think that we are wasting our time. If anything, this is a very enriching experience!

Please take your time regarding the next update. I am sure it will be worth the wait!

❤️❤️❤️

SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

Hey Arpita,

Seeing your comments now. Don't worry, enjoying the story as well as discussions, especially the clarifications from you.

But at the same time we have to call for duplicity, I have specified in my comments about discussing it with author and author accepted but instead of going back and reading I got a lecture that my feedback is odd, it's in my head just because others think I try to point something which is NOT explicitly in the story but their assumption is right about r*pe when that too is NOT there in story explicitly.

Now the fact is just above as an author you CONFIRMED what Arnav did is cheating from Khushi's POV, TY so much. Where as you backed out on Arnav being r*ped claims, saying they are far fetched and never confirmed it (Feel free to correct me if my understanding is different, I haven't read many pages and might have missed out if you confirmed this one). Or I am willing to wait for La chapter since I have this nagging feeling forever that there still is some twist coming, boxers betrayed us royally, viag**a / drugs saving the day! A wishful thinking, eh!

Arpita - Be prepared and you are getting a shocker from me, I promise. I am ready to corner you big time, I am warning you in advance... ha ha ha.... ♥️ ♥️✌🏻

Cheers,

Swati

Arpita - Watch what you wish for.... I am sending you my real shocker observation for you. Hope you are up for it...

Don't tell me later I did not warn you. 😛 😛

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If improving is important, so is is not putting too much pressure on your self.

And that too after your last chapter.

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

Arpita - Watch what you wish for.... I am sending you my real shocker observation for you. Hope you are up for it...

Don't tell me later I did not warn you. 😛 😛

hey Swati. Yeah please send it over. Let’s keep the discussions on the comment board itself. If it’s genuinely something I can’t explain or missed I will see to it :)
You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

The last chapter was the absolute best chapter of the story so far. I cannot tell you how your words have made me feel, Arpita. I actually grieved for their relationship for an entire day. Listened to heartbreak songs! It felt real, it felt like actual physical pain!

ArshiLearner thumbnail

Originally posted by: You-Know-Who

The last chapter was the absolute best chapter of the story so far. I cannot tell you how your words have made me feel, Arpita. I actually grieved for their relationship for an entire day. Listened to heartbreak songs! It felt real, it felt like actual physical pain!

dude I could not type in my reply right away. I cried myself to sleep. I read it again yesterday and I forgot just how intense the whole thing was. Definitely my favourite too so far!! I was so hopeless after the whole thing as if my own heart had broken 😭😭😭💔
tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree with you both, last chapter was like you cry for Khushi, you feel your heart is ripped apart but at the same you can’t even ignore Arnav’s realisation and how subtly Arpita has expressed his pain. For me it was so beautifully written.

She did not take away the focus from Khushi’s pain at all but we do realise Arnav is suffering too,

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

You guys have no idea how much this meant. Last chapter is my favourite too. Thank you so much ♥️♥️♥️