Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

Ya guys my pms limit have exhausted too, apparently senior members can do just 50 msgs in a day.🙆‍♀️

I became a dazzler by commenting on resurgence

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Yeahhhh bring it on. I am old Bollywood music enthusiast as well. I have my brother to thank for. In childhood he was my hero so all his choices became mine and he made sure I learn all of the old classics and also read lots and lots of novels.

I’ll try to keep the songs which I believe can be linked to the FF so that I’m not spamming 🙈

my knowledge comes from my father. Just by listening to what he would always have on in the background.

growing up I didn’t like telling people that I liked old classics. Don’t ask me why I was just a stupid kid 🙈🙈

but the very first song that I remember falling in love with was

“chahunga main tumhen sanjh savere,

Phir bhi kabhi ab naam ko tere

Aawaz main na dunga”

sounds like someone I know from this ff. 😂

this idiot Arnav would pine for her and yet not say a thing.

Edited by Learrntowrite - 1 years ago
SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

Hi Swati. I read your comment. And I genuinely want to understand the need to know the thing right away when I don't even know every motive of the character has even been established yet!

I'm frankly a bit taken aback by the whole discussion. Since it happened on the comments board, I think it's only fair that I respond there so it's out in the open.

I also don't understand the question you guys are asking and the need to clarify my thought process about what? Why did I write this particular sequence? Do I think it’s cheating? Do I think it’s not cheating?

If that is the only question even then you will get my dubious answers only. Yes, from Khushi’s pov her husband consoling another woman even for a minute is cheating.

But I have also written Arnav’s entire thought process myself. I have also written that he didn’t feel any sympathy for Lavanya but did feel that honor demanded he be there for a woman who he thought was vulnerable. So you guys tell me what’s the situation is for you. How do I choose between the two characters? I’ve never stopped y’all to choose whatever you seem fit. Encouraged it even.

That’s my answer if cheating is the only question considered here. I’m sorry if it doesn’t solve the debate between two people with different minds and expectations.

I may have missed something. But for now I'm seriously stepping away from the FF. Do let me know if I missed the entire point of the discussion. I'II try to respond by more when I've collected my own thoughts because these things get to me too. Hope it's understandable to both of you. ♥️ ♥️✌🏻

Hey Arpita,

Seeing your comments now. Don't worry, enjoying the story as well as discussions, especially the clarifications from you.

But at the same time we have to call for duplicity, I have specified in my comments about discussing it with author and author accepted but instead of going back and reading I got a lecture that my feedback is odd, it's in my head just because others think I try to point something which is NOT explicitly in the story but their assumption is right about r*pe when that too is NOT there in story explicitly.

Now the fact is just above as an author you CONFIRMED what Arnav did is cheating from Khushi's POV, TY so much. Where as you backed out on Arnav being r*ped claims, saying they are far fetched and never confirmed it (Feel free to correct me if my understanding is different, I haven't read many pages and might have missed out if you confirmed this one). Or I am willing to wait for La chapter since I have this nagging feeling forever that there still is some twist coming, boxers betrayed us royally, viag**a / drugs saving the day! A wishful thinking, eh!

Arpita - Be prepared and you are getting a shocker from me, I promise. I am ready to corner you big time, I am warning you in advance... ha ha ha.... ♥️ ♥️✌🏻

Cheers,

Swati

Pagarg thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Congratulations on Thread 4!!!

You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

thanks to you guys I’m gonna have a banger playlist by the end of this ff. 😂 Anyone touching my phone though will be confused beyond anything because this song will appear after tere hawale. They’re gonna get hell trying to decipher what mood I was aiming for with a mix as crazy as this.

Now that you've confessed that you've begun collecting the songs here, please share your playlist :)

P.S. This is me just being lazy!

-Arpi- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations on thread 4 Arpita. I didn’t think I would ever say that in this forum ever again. I must say it’s a nice feeling.

The story is absolutely breathtaking. I feel so much for characters. The settings you’ve chosen are close to my heart. They way you have described a small village in UP is perfect. From there to the one bedroom apartment to the grand Shantivan, I can picture things with clarity in my head and that’s one of the things I love about this FF. the scenes are unfolding in front of my eyes. I like it that you give out these details.

I have been devastated for Khushi after the last update and yet I am eagerly awaiting to see how this couple navigates through this extremely heartbreaking situation. Somehow them separating permanently is still a bigger heartbreak in my book but if that happens, I can totally understand.

Congratulations once again and don’t ever let that pen rest. It’s magic

Lately, every quote either reminds me of your Khushi or your Arnav.

Did you love me? I hope so.

Did I love you? Of course.

Did you break my heart? Oh every bit of it.

- Some questions and Some Answers

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arpi-

This is swell Arpi, from where do you find such beautiful quotes. It’s totally in sync with the current chapter. 👏🏻
-Arpi- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tashi26

This is swell Arpi, from where do you find such beautiful quotes. It’s totally in sync with the current chapter. 👏🏻

Hello stranger,

Thank you so much.

I have always loved reading and I am a fan of poetry/ghazal. My life is a permanent phase of “academia” that Instagram seems to be going through nowadays 🌺

So I have always collected these quotes. I keep the snippets as around as posters or wallpapers. They make me feel good 🌺✨

Edited by -Arpi- - 1 years ago
shyamidutt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations on thread 4 Arpita. I didn’t think I would ever say that in this forum ever again. I must say it’s a nice feeling.

The story is absolutely breathtaking. I feel so much for characters. The settings you’ve chosen are close to my heart. They way you have described a small village in UP is perfect. From there to the one bedroom apartment to the grand Shantivan, I can picture things with clarity in my head and that’s one of the things I love about this FF. the scenes are unfolding in front of my eyes. I like it that you give out these details.

I have been devastated for Khushi after the last update and yet I am eagerly awaiting to see how this couple navigates through this extremely heartbreaking situation. Somehow them separating permanently is still a bigger heartbreak in my book but if that happens, I can totally understand.

Congratulations once again and don’t ever let that pen rest. It’s magic

Lately, every quote either reminds me of your Khushi or your Arnav.

So true Arpi!! This is one of the best FF I’ve read in a long long time if ever. It touches your heart and makes us feel the characters. All the characters were built meticulously and so much in tune with the real world.

I agree with Arpi about your writing Arpita! Your pen has magic!! I’m yet to read an author who is so insightful empathetic and writes with such depth and is able to touch so many people and evoke so many reactions. Hats off to you.

I have a lot of empathy for both Khushi and Arnav. You made us feel that with your writing. Perfect characters flawed and all. Please continue writing such beautiful stories. Every other story I read pales in comparison. 👏👏

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Khushi ♥️♥️♥️♥️