Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ilfordian

🤔😈😃😊While we are waiting for the next episode this is what I think. Arnav is going through a midlife crisis and a seven er ten-year itch. Arnav did not have a normal everyday life as a university student. He had to work to provide for his family and pay for his father's illness. His girlfriend left him .then he got married reluctantly to Khushi but the marriage was good. Khushi was a great help in stabilising his life by taking care of his house and his obligations from his meagre earnings, They had a happy married life but as he became successful and rich they grew apart. Khushi could not embrace Arnav's new lifestyle. They did not have anything in common and Arnav wanted out of the marriage. He believed he did not love Khushi and that Khushi too was unhappy with the marriage. He wanted to be free to pursue excitement which was lacking in his marriage. He believed Khushi will be happy without him and he had enough money to provide for his family and Khushi. There are no children so one less problem.

He will be free to jump off the high cliffs and go off to Nepal. drink, smoke and indulge in drugs. He would go roaming on "The Beach" with his infamous boxers up or down sowing his 'wild oats'.Hopefully, he has done vasectomy , so that his wild oats do not sprout or he will have to go back to the grind to feed and nourish his seedlings.😊

Khushi will take control of her own life. She is resourceful. She made Arnav's drab house into a beautiful house. She can turn her hand to interior designing, creating beautiful gardens in small places like balconies or terraces. Of course, she is staying back in Mumbai. If she accepts money from Arnav it will be as a loan and she can easily pay it back. Maybe in future, she will find her soulmate and have a family.😃

Lavanya? She gives up acting and tags along with Arnav, But if she hopes that Arnav will build a nest for her, she would be wrong. Arnav like a peacock will be fliting among hens and Lavanya will have to join his peafowl harem to stay with him😈

Epilogue: Years later Arnav returns with Lavanya still tagging on. He will find her the perfect partner for the life he wants to lead. They will go hand in hand to the parties but will not come back together. They will live a happy life as "swingers"🤔

Phew!!! 'All sorted' as the Londoners would say.

Since Isha and Puja got me talking about Old hindi songs, i was listening to 'Pukarata Chala hun main' and this post is all i could think of

@ilfordian, u ruined one of my favorite songs. now i have this image of Arnav as hippi with false feathers put in his hat roaming around singing this 😭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLKBwutnPwA

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Since Isha and Puja got me talking about Old hindi songs, i was listening to 'Pukarata Chala hun main' and this post is all i could think of

@ilfordian, u ruined one of my favorite songs. now i have this image of Arnav as hippi with false feathers put in his hat roaming around singing this 😭

Noooo…she also tagged Lavanya with him. I REFUSE to see that in my minds eye😂😂😂
dair10arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

Originally posted by SwatStar_Arshi

TY so much Shraddha, yes, Santana Row dinner and some trip next month! Boys have been very secretive! Last years they surprised me with Hawaii trip, the island we had not done..

I also feel Kauai is the best island. But my boys like Mexico the most, especially Cancun.

Guess what I go to Costa Rica for work, my team sits there... It's a beautiful country!

It reminds of few things in Maharashtra, especially Panchgani and Mahabaleshwar where in rainy season clouds are so low, you can feel cloud forest.

Omg wow! Such exotic places...

Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtGPSdgg5er/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Khushi when she saw the photos and everything after.

dair10arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

thanks to you guys I’m gonna have a banger playlist by the end of this ff. 😂 Anyone touching my phone though will be confused beyond anything because this song will appear after tere hawale. They’re gonna get hell trying to decipher what mood I was aiming for with a mix as crazy as this.

Would love to get the link to the playlist when arrive at the conclusion of the FF. I hope that IF allows Spotify/Youtube playlist links. That would be a nice way to remember this FF.

SA_nimk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Comgratulationssssss

So amazing

And well deserved as you are an awesome and wonderful writer

bakwas_serial thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

Originally posted by SwatStar_Arshi

TY so much Shraddha, yes, Santana Row dinner and some trip next month! Boys have been very secretive! Last years they surprised me with Hawaii trip, the island we had not done..

I also feel Kauai is the best island. But my boys like Mexico the most, especially Cancun.

Guess what I go to Costa Rica for work, my team sits there... It's a beautiful country!

It reminds of few things in Maharashtra, especially Panchgani and Mahabaleshwar where in rainy season clouds are so low, you can feel cloud forest.

That is lovely Swati😘 Not been to any of the places you mentioned. There is so much to see in India right..some day soon 😊

SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

That is lovely Swati😘 Not been to any of the places you mentioned. There is so much to see in India right..some day soon 😊

India so many places are super beautiful, We have made a point to visit different places in India every visit. I am a travel enthusiast... India's tourism industry and the connectivity has improved so much.

Do Kulu, Shimla, Manali, Rohtang pass - Himalayan ranges are breathtaking.

Goa and coastal Karnataka beaches are amazing - And all inclusive is crazy...

I also did Punjab Wagha border, Amritsar Golden temple, Jallianwala Bagh, Kurukshetra - It's so historical.

Of course Delhi, Taj Mahal, Jaipur, Udaipur - too beautiful....

South, Maharashtra I have seen most...Mumbai meri jaan... Hyderabad is another city amazes me, culturally so rich.

Need to see deeper Rajasthan, some parts of Gujrat, east, Kerala, Kashmir, Ayodhya Ram Mandir, Kanyakumari. India is so diverse.

But then in my opinion - East or West, India is the best... Isn't it? ❤️ ❤️

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hey guys… so sorry for going MIA. Just logged in for a quick update!

I think Tuesday’s update may be pushed to the weekend. I’m sorry I did take the weekend off and did not write anything. I’ll try to catch up ♥️

First of all, thank you for all the wishes. Thread 4 really is absurd to me. Because I still go back to the beginning when I thought the whole ff wont even fill up 100 pages. I’m so grateful.

There are so many nice comments and DMs I need to get back to. I’m so sorry guys. I promise I have read them all but I just didn’t have the time to respond. I have it now and I’m gonna read through all of them again ♥️

Thirdly, I want to acknowledge something. I believe the last couple of chapters may not be as up to the mark as you guys expected. I see a lot of confusion too. I am truly sorry if that has been the case where I have let you guys down.

I have always maintained that not all of you will like the end/plot of the story but what I do wish is that you guys don’t feel like your time got wasted. That’s probably the only goal of it at the end of it all. If it does feel like a waste of time, you guys have full authority to reach out/call out/step away and I’ll see what I can do about it.

Since I have said from the beginning, FFs tend to change plots with feedback. I don’t wanna do that here. Rather, I can’t do that here. The plot points have been fixed since the beginning.

What I can however promise, is to bring more clarity to my writing based on it and I apologise once again if I have fallen short of your expectations ♥️

As always, any and all feedback is always welcomed here. Please don’t refrain from engaging here just because I have stepped away. The space is more yours than mine! ♥️

Edit - please don’t worry guys and don’t take this too seriously. I was just stating something. Taking in feedback and improving one’s writing is a part of it. It doesn’t mean that I am devaluing all the nice things you guys keep saying to me. If anything you have spoiled me with all the love. All I’m saying is that I am mindful of all the things you guys say and I want to improve based on it. ♥️

Edited by VeiledWords - 1 years ago
tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don’t know why you think there was more clarity needed, I honestly don’t feel that at all.

They are very difficult chapters emotionally and still everything is not revealed so how can you tie all the loose ends.

Your writing is phenomenal and please I don’t want anything to be changed.

In fact whatever end you have planned is the end I want to read.

Update whenever you can.

Take care 💕