Hi dear nice post and thanks for pm 👍🏼
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 8 years ago
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Please don't tell me you loved the bromance🥺
The guy for whom it was "Its just a good day" is now openly brossipping about getting in way of getting closer 😲 😲 😲😲

Hay re nandkishore where is the guy? Can love change the basic nature of a man?😕 😕 😕 If yes then I guess I never loved my husband😆
Edited by -Bhavi - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -Bhavi

Please don't tell me you loved the bromance🥺

The guy for whom it was "Its just a good day" is now openly brossipping about getting in way of getting closer 😲 😲 😲😲

Hay re nandkishore where is the guy? Can love change the basic nature of a man?😕 😕 😕 If yes then I guess I never loved my husband😆

Sorry to interrupt😆

I told the same to my husband,

But I am so anxious to see what Faiqa's eyes are ready to show us.
Edited by xZoyax - 8 years ago
bhavis thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Sorry to interrupt😆

I told the same to my husband,

But I am so anxious to see what Faiqa's eyes are ready to show us.

Its Faiqa what do you expect. She will surely find some symbolism and what not⭐️

Originally posted by: -Bhavi

Its Faiqa what do you expect. She will surely find some symbolism and what not⭐️

I know she will bring something and we will think What The! How did she find that? 😆
bhavis thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I know she will bring something and we will think What The! How did she find that? 😆

nahin with Jasn What The will be replaced by going mushy and pinky and hearts and what not😆

with Khushi singing

aj mausam bada suhana
pinky ka hain jamana
what the what the hua purana
Huan mera pati deewana 🤣
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful write ups 👏
Love the analysis 👍🏼 Good job!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

IPK EK Jashn- Episode3-4...

Khuch Batain...Khabi nahi badaltin..

[ Some moments nd chats never change]

Episode 3rd started with Devi Maiya...the best friend of Khushi who was always there for her to listen to her because she can't be quiet .It seems to her when she becomes quiet , the world is dead around her.A fear of her losing parents which ended up in a belief.Yes a belief that her parents had transformed into stars.Arnav Singh Raizada who never believed in God had created such a strong belief in it because he wanted to believe that his mother is happy with him.Happy with him the way he turned out to be.

It sounds a childish, yet he wanted his mother not to angry because unconsciously he knew he didn't turn out the way his mother wanted him to be..

"Shyaed Ma pehchan bhi na paati" Perhaps Ma couldn't even recognize me any more...he told his di while she was taking out Ma's Kangan.

He believes Khsuhi didn't change at all and she is totally mad...he told his Di and confessed that she only didn't talk to Devi Maiya when he forced her into marriage ,but she said 25000 times while sitting in the plain,meaning she found Devi Maiya in Lakhshami as Anjali told him.
But in reality ,she never stopped talking to her.Directly and indirectly Devi Maiya was her mother, her companion and all and now she found one Pagal who she wants to chat with like that ,but that paagal doesn't know what to say or answer to her question "Aur batao" [Epi 2.][ Tell more]

Nice one ASR...A man ..a deep ocean of Love who doesn't know what to say ,but all this time knew what to show.His love and deep connection with Khsuhi after his first sorry and star talk..."Kya wo sach main tare ban jate hain"[do they become stars ] became a passion in him besides of his denial.

That pure passion which he shared with Khushi and doesn't want to share with anyone ...not even with his di..important part of his life.

He really has risen as Khsuhi's prince of her dreams...his first intimacy on Diwali broke her heart and Khushi who always found solace in Payal and once she shared with her "asli duniya main sapno ke Rajkumar kahan hote hai"[there is no prince in real life]

Today by even thinking of that kiss he jerked by his own actions and the bitterness he had created that night by breaking her heart

He erased all of that bitterness with his soft touch nd passionate intimacy at Sangeet night...Teri Meri and that have urged him to shower her with his love and brought him to kiss her and even today he feels that peace in him after reeling that moment.

Poolside kiss made Khushi numb and that rose her from her norm to kiss his Rajkumar...ofcourse by the grace of deal...but she wanted the same

humain to lagta hai aap bhi theek nahin hain"[It seems you are not alright either...smart girl wanted to challenge him the way he did...she wanted to see that does it effect him the same way it does to her...????

Oh yes it effected all of us dear...even this side of the screen[smile] but look at the mischievousness of this Chote ASR...even making his throat dry even today...

Yes her Prince who was in the helicopter and she was on her scooter and she told that child the reason of her being dressed in a princess dress...[epi 1 of ipk-original] met that night with her Paagal Rajkumar...

Payal who told her that night "Rakjumar to sirf Rajkumari ko hi milte hai"[ Prince is only for princess

But her prince fought with his mother, left home and got his princess in her...and today they are thriving and progressing in love...

That day when four of these walked together down the hill...with Anjali's happiness as she was always happy with their love choices and very supportive too...has took them another level...they are still same and changed.Even today,he scolded in his mild voice when his di talks about death...yes he can't let that go and he is at peace somehow that his di has found happiness in her life.

Even he couldn't resist hugging Akash and pulling his leg like old time as once he made him stick to his bed by the glue and today he is mocking her with his glasses coming in the way of ...What? really what ASR😆

Akash plz don't ask him what is intimacy as his beard also creates havoc and hell yes he knows more than you...Trust me he does...😉😳

Same in relationships and changed in life,but one person didn't change and that is Khsuhi whose Jiji once told her tht "tum se shaadi to koi paagal hi karega[only mad one will marry u]Yes...that made ASR is her Prince ...a prince of dreams..an ocean of deep love...

Anjali who always was /is an anchor him...told him "ek di wo larki ayegi jo tumhari zindagi ban jayegi"[one girl will be your life] and he joked about it...main aisi larki se door hi rahoonga[I will stay away from that girl..but even today

yeap he is staying away from her by running to the door just to say to her Paagal how much "I love you".

Wonderful epis ...love loads of em 😊👏

** EPISODE 3-4

** EPISODE 5-6

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 7 years ago