#IPKKND/Arnav Khushi Hamesha / Memory Lane/ 2024/ Date pg 34

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new.

It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you.

I still find pleasure and satisfaction in watching you here and there

It’s a beautiful experience to grow with you, and I can’t ask for more.

(c) Mysticaldivine

Episode Analysis smiley27 🔸Thread 1 🔸Thread 2 🔸Thread 3 🔸Thread 4

🔸12th Anniversary Thread 2023 🔸 Poolside Moments

🔸 Hand Holding Moments 🔸 Power of Love Threads

Image Image Image

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Disclaimer: These are my thoughts and POV, including the gifs & edits. Do Not Copy or rephrase these on Twitter, Facebook, blogs, or any other platform by claiming them as yours.

By: Mysticaldivine

“that willing suspension of disbelief for the moment, which constitutes poetic faith”

Samuel Taylor

To be acceptable is to ignore one's weakness while knowing one's strength, to cover the scar even though it's always there; however, to be impossible is to see one's weakness as not an adversary but the cherry on top of one's strength, to rearrange the scar so that it compliments one's features.

Didn't she do that when she wished at the door for not seeing LaadGovernor?

The man himself heard her wish and granted it, too, knowing that she felt his presence strongly. That fact made him angry earlier, knowing that she herself had put that condition in the clause for not seeing him in his own home. How dare she! Still, he couldn't refuse to fulfil her wish at the doorway.

There is a saying that you can close your eyes to what you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to what you don't want to feel. The man couldn't resist seeing her. Well, we couldn't blame him. She was the one who changed the ringtone of his phone, filled his shoes with mango juice, and filled his car tank with sweet mishri. After all of this, how could he leave any stone to catch her red-handed? Didn't he instruct HP to keep a close eye on his room?

Unbelievable! She never wanted to see him but was still found in his room with her culprit games and his broken laptop. Did he come back for this, or did he want to make her feel miserable seeing him in front of her eyes all the time, besides her implemented conditions to be in the Raizada Mansion? Or simply couldn't resist her?

His fist tightened the moment their eyes met. She gulped while tilting her neck to look at him.He quipped, "Kaafi talent hai tum mein," he lashed out, " Baar baar mujhe surprise karne ka."

[ you have plenty of talent in you to surprise me over and over again]

Oh, he was ruthless and mean.

"What do you think of yourself that no one will find out?" He was sure she had broken his computer. The moment it resonated in her, she bit her hand as well. First, she wanted to clear the air, but he roared.

"Shut up!"

He accused her of everything he had figured out she'd done. Above all," sabke saamne mera mazaak banaya." She made him a laughing stock in front of all. He was up to no good; he felt like he was provoking her for a real fight to get even. He started jabbing her further.

"kabhi kabhi toh mujhe aise lagta hai ki dhoka dena aur jhoot bolna tumhare khoon mein hai!"

[sometimes I think cheating and lying are in your blood]

He started pricking her skin further "kissike paas paisa hota hai, kissike paas power, kissi ke paas naam, tumhare paas toh kuch bhi nahin hai..." [some have money, some power, others name, you have nothing.]

Khushi replied, finally furious; if I had to write a book on my "status", I'd certainly come to you.
Oh, he got fumed at this interruption.

"Enough!!" he exploded. She almost cowered and jumped back. But then, enough was enough. Like a Game of Thrones, her hand clenched her Kurti. An unbelievable resolution stood in between them like a surprise.

"aap shut up!" said the great Khushi Kumari Gupta.

My favorite moment was when she expressed her frustration with all of his wrongdoing. He threw her out of his car, and since then, it has simmered like revenge. It is eating her up. How dare he!

How dare she? He was astounded at her statement. Unbelievable!

She wasn't done yet. A true match of him...her temper rose, and now she wanted to make that allegation true, "Let me break your laptop further." as "aapko ilzam lagane ka shauq hai par humain ilzam uthane ka shauq nahin..."

He grabbed her wrist violently and didn't let it go, even though she resisted harshly. The story of the whirlpool of wind and fire always stood in between them. They both felt it, tapered by these forces, yet they remained unknown about its reason. Anjali came to cease the fire of this storm by spilling the truth about her being at fault for this damage, but he was not backing down.

He returned to his senses quickly when he heard his sister apologizing to Khushi. He jumped back in for sparring. "di, aapko isse sorry bolne ki koi zaroorat nahin hai. yeh aapki naukar hai... aapki di hui salary se iska ghar chalta hai ..." [di, you don't have to say sorry to her, she is your servant, her home runs on the salary you give her.]

He was absolutely nasty and very derogatory in his words. Stunned, she was as much as Anjali, but he marched out, ignoring both. Her tears did the magic as always, and he felt the pain. He couldn't ignore that. He had to stop. A few hours before, he stood to see her feeling his presence at the door, and now again at the door, he registered her hurt this time. He couldn't walk away. Rabba vey slid in.

She must have hated him now. He assumed, as always, and walked away. He knew he had crossed a line here. A few minutes later, with that state of mind, he had come across her at the poolside. His feet had stopped instantly; it seemed like he was searching for an excuse to start the conversation with the right tone. He wanted to mend his ways now.

She stopped instantly, too, by sensing him there... This time, she didn't turn, stamping on his assumption that she definitely sensed him earlier as well. She would not interact with him this time, and you could see her firm body language.

He started this time first..." Dekho, main..." but she cut him short.

"bas! humey apni aukat ke baare mein aur baat nahin karni!" enough! I don't want to talk any more about my status, she said, whirling around.

But when she turned back and bent to get the cup of tea, she felt the pull on her dupatta. A tense rose in her. He was behind her, a stretched dupatta, and this time, she assumed wrong and accused him wrongly.

"Humara dupatta choriye," let go of my dupatta, she insisted with an urgent demand.

"What??" he scrunched his eyebrow and looked confused.

She gritted her teeth, and the next moment, a quick swivel of her hand hurled the hot tea at him. A violent act of her in return as revenge without thinking.

"aap ki himmat kaise hui!!" how dare you! she roared, her voice full of distress and imbrued.

His face was in pain, no anger, just taking it as it is. The lines on the forehead and shutting off the lids were like accepting his punishment with a closed fist.

Unbelievable!

What had she done? His fist was clenched tight while he stood there. His skin is fragile as compared to his interior, as he burns severely.

When there is intrigue in the heart and soul... You can physically surrender to this feeling by touching each other only with your eyes...There is no need for words. Her thoughts invaded his mind and heart, and even though he realized it later after giving her pain, he still accepted it with his heart.

He opened his eyes and looked at her but said nothing, not only her but also his sister or anyone, similar to how Khushi had diverted Nani's questions earlier. They both always kept things in between.

Horror reigned in as she realized what a terrible mistake she'd made. She trembled and cupped her face with her hands, but her eyes spoke volumes. By the way, the empty cup was still in her hand. Seeing her panicked, he didn't make any noise and stood still.

She comically yanked her dupatta, made some more mistakes, dropped pots and the table, sidestepped him, and did what she could to escape. She stopped behind the scenes. She couldn't leave him this time.

He finally winced. The pain was laced in his voice, and she felt to her core.

Ah!

Well, moments to rewind later.

"Iss baar galati humari hai..." Khushi said in a clear voice, reprimanding her actions. This time, the fault was hers. Oh, she was way bigger than she looked in this statement.

The tension of the past few minutes and days disappeared. This was the first time she felt his pain as hers. He had felt that way since meeting her in Sheesh Mahal for days and weeks.

She sat alone on the steps, ruminated, and concluded that she was the world's biggest fool.

"Babu Ji always said I was foolish, but I didn't know I was such a big blunder. When I burned my hand with that hot cooker in childhood, "Humne rote poori navratri nikal di..." I'd cried throughout Navratri night."

She felt his pain: " Uss garam chai se unhe kitna jala hoga..." How much that hot tea must have burned him.

"hume unse maafi mangna hogi," I must apologise to him, she decided.

She reached out to him to seek his forgiveness. At the spot of rectification, a pair of majoris appeared on the screen. He was busy working with his plants; his shirt's undone buttons revealed a red and badly burnt chest. But she walked up to him and stood waiting. This time, he noticed her footwear and looked up. He was lost in his own world of thoughts.

"tum yahan kya karne ai ho?" what have you come to do here. Icy attitude.

"hum... woh.." her face was getting way too emotional, and her eyes filled up.

Oh, he watched her move as his gaze grew curious.

Her tears started to come." Humara matlab hai ki hum aisa nahin karna chahte thai... "I mean, I didn't want to do this, she snuffled. He stood there and kept watching her without blinking while she continued in between sniffling.

"Hum aapko jalana nahin chahte the.." I didn't want to burn you.

She raised her hands, palm facing him, and claimed, "Aaj tak humne kissiko bhi nahin jalaya." [I haven't burnt anyone to this date.] So what about him? He is taking all the sizzle and chisel of her? What the? Unbelievable! He gave her this exact look simultaneously over her sensational revelation.

He was worried at the same time seeing her wailing over this incident. He couldn't see her fear over anything. She continued while crying loudly.

I thought you'd held my dupatta, but you hadn't, she squealed.

He looked around helplessly and stepped forward, and his gardening weasel rose on its own.

She hitched by looking at it with fear. She stepped back, thinking of his counterattack after her horrible tea incident.

He lowered the tool instantly, watching her backward steps. He was surly nervous about her tears and wails, and he stammered almost without making much sense.

"toh... kya pakadna chahiye tha?!"

So, should I have held it? [your dupatta]

In unison, they rock-stepped and triple-stepped forward and backwards, falling into the rhythm in their heads. After a minute, he got brave and swung her around with the main thing, lining her up for those peppy kicks that I loved so much. She turned her wails into silly questions.

“She looks like a sweet little lamb from afar, but when you get close, you find out she skinned and ate the damn thing just to use it as a coat. She’s a beast.~Liam C.”

Well, soon, her wicked, silly side with all of her crimes would be out, but right now, she had to stop crying.

"Dekho, pehle tum Rona band karo!" [see, first, you stop crying.]

He couldn't take it, even though he was mean and insulted her constantly.

They stepped on each other’s toes more than enough and knew how to rub further. So she took a chance and exclaimed, "Aap na? Aap bahat ajeeb ho!" You see, you are really strange.

Now, the game has changed its route despite the players being the same.

He stared at her; what?!

Lips turned upward in an utterly amazing way.

Then, he threw a quick counterstrike at her, "Main ajeeb hoon!" Am I strange?

He paused and examined her up and down. Then he confidently waved that weasel in front of her, indicating that she had lost her mind completely.

"aur yeh tum keh rahi ho," [ and you are the one who's saying this] He looked at her again, analyzing her from top to bottom. She was indeed a mystery to him.

One thing was clear: she was calling him "aap" with respect, and he was saying "tum'

not yeh larki [ who lives on your salary di...]

“You can balance the unbalance.

Once you believe the unbelievable.

Then you will always be the best version of yourself.”

Cass van Krah

This is the beginning of "hum dono kitne ajeeb hain" [ We both are strange, no doubt]. But right now, no one is ready to accept, and in each head, it was like you are the strangest of all. Now, things became a little at ease between them.

She nods, confirming his doubts about her previous mindless, revengeful acts.

Seeing him a little relaxed and talking to her, she took the opportunity to confess all of her crimes.
the mishri she had put in the tank.

"aur aapke jooto mein joooooce," and in your shoes joooooce!

Again, the slanted long wail. The weight of her crimes was crushing her fragile and innocent heart, no doubt. But the delivery of this confession made you laugh instead.

He looked around, ensuring there were no witnesses, and couldn't let go of this chance to express his dislikes about the juice. Man, he wanted orange juice, not the mango one. He definitely disapproved of the mango juice.smiley37 After all, since morning, all he could think of was the misery she had caused him.

"mango juice!" he shouted in a steely manner.

"woh... santre ka nahin mila an issliye!" [ I didn't get the orange juice, that's why] here came the pure innocent reason behind the juice. smiley36 The pointer finger also stamped her truth while tears came out for her bad choice too.

“It's alright, just wait and see; your string of lights is still bright to me. Who you are is not where you've been. You're still an innocent. It's okay life is a tough crowd; 32 is still growing up now.”Taylor Swift,

And that is when his muscles relaxed as if the weight of his anger and pain had left him alone. When unbelievable things happen in life, that’s when life becomes more interesting. That was what was happening here.

His eyes narrowed, his lips slanted, and he made a lopsided smirk of ASR. Yes, he smiled for the very first time, but she didn't notice. Her eyes were closed like she didn't want to face his anger over her confession for all these hideous crimes she committed against the great ASR.

You have no choice but to smile and giggle at this absurd yet sweet moment. This was the unsaid "What the " moment. He was called "ajeeb," a strange man by the strangest girl he had ever met. He must be thinking that I am unable to understand you at all. This is the moment where he finds that she doesn't hate him. She is the persona of innocence and unbelievable personality, which he could not decipher at all.

Oh, a smile to die for. He indeed smiled unconsciously. The man had no idea that his heart had opened his tender side only for her—just for her. Her wails now were not bothering him, and she continued crying over her sins. His overriding mind couldn't plan further as his heart surrendered.

It instantly became a beautiful romantic moment, yet none of the lovers knew it. They had no idea what was happening.

Suddenly her snot brought him back to the present state. He picked up the tissue box but she made the matter of hearts as a matter of heniousness by blowing her nose in her dupatta.

Ewe...how could he hold that duppatta? What if she had done this before? Just imagine.smiley37

"Humain maaf kar dijiye. Pleaseeeeee! " [Forgive me pleaseeeeeeeee] A stretched please with a wail sounded so funny in Khushi's voice. She is ajeeb no doubt.smiley36

Duppatta was the cause of all the trouble, remember? She threw tea because she thought he held it...Now, all was done.

"Hume jo kehna tha humne keh diya, ab hum jaa rahe hai" [ I've said what I had to say, and now I am leaving... ] Without giving him a chance to say anything, she left him standing there holding that box of tissues with such an unbelievable look...

“Unbelievable,”

He said, almost as if he was complaining. smiley36

Well, he will fulfil her wish later by holding her dupatta and kissing her, which he missed this time.smiley2

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 2 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Disclaimer: These are my thoughts and POV, including the gifs & edits. Do Not Copy or rephrase these on Twitter, Facebook, blogs, or any other platform by claiming them as yours.

“Sometimes the dreams that come true are those you never even knew you had."

― Alice Sebold,

By: Mysticaldivine

"humari amma toh yehi kehti hai, ke jis se rishte ki taar judi ho... agar uske haath se aapke sar pe chunri gir jaye... toh uss jodi ko shaadi ke bandhan mein bandhne se koi nahi roke sakta."

My mother always says that the one with whom your relationship is meant to be tied, if a veil lands on your head from his hand, then no one can stop their wedding.

Khushi's mother told the scripture of fate, which ran like faith in her blood. It defines Khushi's character and her belief system, which we will see later on in how everything played a role in her own marriage. She did not change or convince Arnavji to follow what she told Lavanya tonight, but he followed her belief system to make her happy by all means. In return, he was content and happy, which was the power of their love.

Yesterday, she left La, meeting her dream life with a touch of reality: without marriage, her life wouldn't be the same as she dreamed about. It was a shocking moment for La. I must say Khushi did a great job instilling La's fear of ageing and replacing her with Monica & Rita on Arnav's side.smiley37

ImageImage

“I would rather have you for a little time than no time in my memories. My memory will etch your skin, your mind, and your heart. The one which keeps the memories alive with every beat. ” ~ Mysticaldivine/Faiqa~

Khushi's day ended with a fresh and massive smile on her face. After remembering Arnav's smiling face, she was "Bhadiya" [great]. At the top, she made a good friend in La. The job will be easy now, won't it?

Shyam was waiting to execute his final plan to sympathize when she entered the home, but she unknowingly exulted in her rival's fall.

"haan, hum toh badhiya hain!" yes, i am great! She replied over Shyam's concern.

Now, a plan was devised and scripted to bring fate to the table by getting Mr Khadoos to agree to the marriage using Chunri, which means Dupatta. It is supposed to land on Lavanya's head to script the marriage card for them, but it is said that knowing too much of your future is never a good thing.

Meanwhile, fate and their hearts were busy writing their own story. Falling in love for the first time always has its own twisted and turfy story; confessions were far, far away, yet the air between them was tranquil.

Arnav is astonished by La's attitude and behavior. It was the opposite of her, and he knew that, so why on earth was she behaving like this? The way he got startled in his ways while dressing up, the way he walked backwards to make sure that he was not hallucinating, and the way he addressed her to change and raised his eyebrows while repeating Devi Maiya after her showed how annoyed he got by all of this.

I laughed when he said her name with that "What the" look. Barun is indeed a man of expression.

La has no clue he can't stand anyone like her or anyone near her unconsciously, as he already mentioned, "us KKG jaisi mat ban jana"[Don't become like KKG]. This scene also showed how Khushi and Arnav knew how they were affected by each other yet had this notion that the other might not feel the same way. Khushi was happy for them, and Arnav had no plans for his life whatsoever.

When Lavanya pushed him further to explain the reason for her strange avatar, in his anger, he took the dupatta from her hand and threw it in the air.

“Falling in love montage is that when you don't know of its arrival, it happens in that silent moment, and the characters have fallen in love before they even know it.” ~ Mysticaldivine~

Chunri lands its proper place on Khush's head. Dupatta always gets its thrills in his proximity and takes and delivers messages both ways, how it can go the other way around. Khushi puzzled over this sign of their oneness. Devi Maiya outsmarted everyone again because "Iss shadi ko hone se koi nahin rok sakta"[Nobody can stop this wedding from happening]

“What's meant to be will always find a way.”Trisha Yearwood

This moment touched them both; it was tender and immersing. Somewhat both felt the heat and the meaning of this and why not it was so significant culturally that no one could deny it. Khushi's head moved with her eyes from left to right as she was affected by this more than ever.

He rushed out hurriedly, yet he stopped and couldn't resist turning around to see her with a red dupatta on her head. Red is his favorite color, and she looked no less than a bride in it.

She lifts the red chunari from her face and stops seeing him in front of her. He gets halted in his stride and turns to look at her. Their meeting tune starts in the background...Hey, hey... and a moment stirs their hearts one more time.It was as if he was determined to settle this score as if you're a summer girl, and I am going to let your gaze melt my winter heart.

“...her [Albertine's] intense and velvety gaze fastened itself, glued itself to the passer-by, so adhesive, so corrosive, that you felt that, in withdrawing, it must tear away the skin.”

Marcel Proust,

The madness of the eyes is the lure of the abyss. Unknown and uncontrollable desires lurk in the dark depths of the pupils as they start stealing the gazes at each other, that I know for sure—but I have never encountered such a beauty of simple purity in them either. He was searching for the profound and meaningful gazes in whose depths he might be able to drown the Ophelia of his desires. He might have known, but he didn't want to acknowledge it. She didn't remove his chunari either. No matter what their lips say or deny, they never turn their gazes away in such moments; there was a deep connection that never shies away from showing the right of hearts rather than minds.

Their eyes caught, and he felt his life pause, swing around, and open up to show him a path he hadn’t even known existed. For those lovely, suspended seconds, he thought he might even have the courage to step onto it. She never answered. She couldn’t. All she could do was stare, reaching him with her gaze alone, pulling him to drown in those hazel eyes.

“It is beautiful to talk about beautiful things and even more beautiful to gaze at them silently.”

Dejan Stojanovic

If he had even blinked, she would have been gone, but he did not blink, and he held her right there with him as always, as he had learned to keep his deals, clients, and enemies motionless with his steady gaze. Her deep hazel eyes wounded him more profoundly than any girl or model he had ever seen, but he was a true hero of his own mission. The moment she removes her chunari from her head, his eyes trail down first, and he meets her again as if she is giving him a clue to stop in his way before it's too late.

“Do not avert your eyes.

It is important that you see this.

It is important that you feel this.”

Kamand Kojouri

What went through their eyes, and how much of it? That was all intensity. The moment she removed that chunari, he lowered his gaze. He broke eye contact and dropped his gaze before stepping forward. It doesn't take much to come into your own; all it takes is someone's gaze.

“Her eyes are like fingers. They can touch. They can press and pinch.”Sarah Waters,

To her, no touch was as instantaneous and intuitive as the gaze. It was close to being the only way of touching without touch. It vibrates the air as it wings to the listener, erratically making the heartbeat go. The tongue grows dry, and the lips crack. When she found this nonphysical process too much to bear, she paradoxically became bolder and looked back at him in return for his back look. His gaze differed, like the narration of a thousand heavenly tales she wanted to hear. Every time he looked at her, she felt a pull inside, and she yearned to keep his attention, to hold his gaze.

His eyes were deeply charming in a dangerous, luscious way, and he had them on her as if he coveted her more than anything else. She sensed his gaze falling upon her time and time again. Her heart pounded more than it should, and her cheeks picked up a seemingly perennial red tint. She didn't know how to react to his gaze, and as she stared at his silent face, she recognized a familiar pain, a sense of belonging.

She wondered whether he thought of her as a mere other praying to feed on its heart or if there was something special about that look he shackled her with. She turned her head away first, and he looked at her long, packed in the eyes, until he wanted to drop his gaze and then walked away from her.

Amma's words are hauntedly engraved in her head, and she knows the meaning. She has a belief... a Vishwas. Her heavy breathing for this unknown and sudden action, with her not-so-sure questions in her mind and bafflement on her face, says every bit of her heart condition. Her hesitation to let go of Dupatta to La is evident.

How strange was all of this what she was feeling for the guy who snapped her dori, smacked money to bring her back to Raizada Mansion, Akhdoo Singh Raizada, who just covered her head with chunari, claiming her as his and she stood there speechless? Also, she didn't want La to have this chunari back either. But a gasp slipped through her lips when that silky chunari slipped through her fingers.

Did she wish that thing her mother said would come true?

La broke Khushi's spell."bahut badi gadbad ho gayi," if only she knew how much of a gadbad had happened in those moments.

When Khushi saved La from Nani's wrath, La acknowledged her heart, accepted her own faults, and went straight up to Khushi to apologize. She raised her hand for friendship, and since then, she has been doing exactly the same to gain Nani's acceptance. La believed in doing what was right, which was the beauty of her character.

La's worrisome over Arnav's attitude and lack of communication makes Khushi's dimag ki bati on. Her idea will bring what kind of trouble this time, God knows, but SALMAN KHAN" 's entry as her "boyfriend" among her XYZ list is so on. She cheers La up with her innocent antics. Khushi is pure selfless heart. How come LaadGovernor can have the strength to stay away from this innocent and cute girl seriously.😊and he couldn't. smiley36

Love the touch of connection between words and the ASR "dikhte toh woh bahut hi achhe hain... aur bahut hi raubile kism ke insaan hain... aur kaam? unke ek ishare se saare kaam ho jaate hai,..."

He looks perfect, and he's quite a powerful man. Does he work? Oh, just a tiny sign from him, and everything gets done by one sign of him.

Here comes the man who could spin this world on his finger and is pretty handsome.

They were both busy dancing, punching each other with pillows, and spreading the feathers around. Dancing was undoubtedly the only way Khushi could cope with all sorts of problems, gadbads what she felt during those moments.

"Iss Larki keh saath rehte rehte tum bhi middle-class hoti ja rahi ho"[La,you are becoming like her as a middle-class girl] He deliberately says these words by looking at Khushi so he can keep her out of his mind and heart by hurting her. Here, he shows his inner fears of falling for her badly, over which he loses control, making him angry at her. How come this middle-class girl can do such a thing that no one else before could even think of?😃

When Khushi received a call that brought worry to her voice, it somehow reflected through his eyes, and the little lines on his forehead were evidence of it. Only those who care about you can hear your worries even when you are quiet, and Arnav Khushi was just like those.

Arnav's amenability is evident for her, as her distress and every curve of her face throw a million expressions on him. He wants to remove every pain and every lingering distress around her because he asks her again while she leaves, "Tum Theek ho," silently. His anger washes away with her tender and worrisome look.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 2 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

ZZZ.png

BY: Mysticaldivine

Was life always like that? she wondered. A game of hide and seek in which you only occasionally found the person you wanted to be? ~ Maud Hart Lovelace

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Zz.jpg

Word Count: 0

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Z106.png