Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Oh gracious lord

Their pain and their stubborness

Both were at the peak during and after Diwali

Diwali time was the moment when hearts were syncing, yet minds were stirring with emotional debates. But at the same time, his pull towards her was at its peak More he was resisting and more he was drowning further.

His eyes search her face until they find her. His heartbeat lives in his throat; it lives in her eyes to see any spec of hate for him but he never finds that. His mind was questioning....

"I still don't understand," "how she knew it would work... how she knew i would fall for her etc etc.

His mind was thinking all the scenarios but his heart was just beating.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I will be back with loads of writing for these moments. Can't put my finger on which is my fav😊. The narration of nafrat and mohabbat was top-notch. The best write-up of your anniversary. Thorn of a rose he was but he kept that rose closer to his heart. He bled every moment. Ah, I have tears in my eyes. I can feel the pain of hers so much too.

Your journey started from hug and I am happy that you landed here and we met and we became friends.

He bled every moment and kept the rose of love of alive.

My honor is to have such close friends who are always by my side. Thank You

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Thank You for flooring me down to earth. I like the bold and it is so true.

πŸ€— You deserve it,

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Well said, it is really beautiful.

Thanks Roop😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Diwali was the resistance, his resistance against giving up to his feelings. But at the same time it was his heart who was standing up against his mind. He could feel her pain, her tears, her restlessness being miles away and at this moment it was the same, Shyam's forced engagement and Khushi's state of mind, he could feel it and this was beyond his control.

In red, I think it was from both, yes, mostly his was more than hers but she gave in under his touch.Later she questioned herself and he did the same. She could give in if he hadn't pushed her away. That was harsh for any girl.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Vital leitmotifsπŸ‘

Well said.

IPK is one of those shows that stands alone in a herd of sheep. Simply superb. We do have our own likes and dislikes about this show but still it has crossed likes more than dislikes.

So you started the show from episode 99. Wow!

I started from the beginning and watched it on Hotstar. My friend introduced me to this show and IF.

100 epi to onward and still I am here.

I know seeing it from the very first epi is a treat but I don't regret either.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

πŸ‘

He wanted to forget but he she was on his mind like no one. She started matter to him despite his denial.

πŸ€— She mattered to him the moment she fell in his arms. His heart felt a jolt right there and that angered him.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Until Diwali she was totally into his mind and heart. It was just the resistance until he gave up during Teri Meri and then surrendered after kidnapping.

Diwali was the top period where the pull was stronger than push. But the sad part was he pushed her to Shyam during this nonsense.

Roop_P thumbnail

In red, I think it was from both, yes, mostly his was more than hers but she gave in under his touch.Later she questioned herself and he did the same. She could give in if he hadn't pushed her away. That was harsh for any girl.

Any female out there can't take such an insult in my eyes. In real life we don't look back at the person no matter how good intentions he carries. But it was a fiction and matter was love so we always give him a benefit of doubt.

Roop_P thumbnail

Diwali was the top period where the pull was stronger than push. But the sad part was he pushed her to Shyam during this nonsense.

Ah, that was the saddest part and later that became a stigma for her. He can't get away with it.