Frequent Posters

Doomedhell thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Finally an update. Thanks. Amazing part. Please update sooner

aarushh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Thrilling update yaar....so much happening in one day yaar....poor architecture can't have some sweet time for each other...hope arnav not to see Shanti devi yaar...that will change everything...let's both have some sweet moments and understanding before Shanti devi bomb explodes...come back soon...can't wait for the next update..

Kashaarv07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Looking forward to the next

Vandy_KD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanku so much

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Thanku so much. Sure. coming right away

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Thanku so much yaar

Vandy_KD thumbnail

:) coming right away

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Chapter -66-PART 3

Part 3

As the car came to a halt near the house, Arnav noticed Khushi waving to someone. The car swiftly accelerated moments later.

"Who was that?" Arnav inquired, surprising Khushi as he approached from behind.

"Mr. Raijyada! ?!! Oush. , just in nick of time. Shanti Devi dropped by to see Sheetal. I wanted you to introduce to her," Khushi explained.

"Oh," Arnav responded, his gaze following the direction in which her car had disappeared down the lane.

She's a huge fan of you, I suppose. Gets excited by your name!" Khushi explained, a smile on her face.

"Oh I see, I must meet her soon then.!., you see, lately I've noticed a softening of my heart and I must admit, there's something truly captivating about it." Arnav said with subtle gleam in his eyes, twisting his lips.

Offcourse, fans are special ” Khushi replied raising her eyebrows , followed by smile, as if she now possessed exclusive rights to his heart.

“All set for the outing then ?” Anav question raising his brows.

“I hope, You do remember that you need to ask the permission first” Khushi responded with a playful tone, matching the lighthearted banter.

“Uff… Tough job awaits. Mmm…” Arnav murmurs within “mm..Khushi, I need to speak with you something important. ”

“Yes Mr raijyada. Whats that? Plan Cancelled? “

Before Arnav could speak , Madhumati calls out Khushi name. she gets excited seeing Arnav and welcomes him, calling Garima equally in continuous motion

Khushi insists Arnav to come inside. Then she notices Few Bags , which he was holding.

“Whats this? “Khushi enquired

“Some Goodies”

“Ah I see, Can I?” Khushi excitedly peeped into Shopping Bag.

Arnav did not reply, but rather was gazing at the building.

“Aapka hi ghar hai..Please come na inside” Khushi taunts lightly

Arnav's gaze lingered on the house as he took a few steps towards the entrance gate. However, his steps came to a halt, and a blank expression clouded his face. Caught between the echoes of the past and the reality of the present, his legs refused to carry him forward. He sensed a subtle hesitation, a hiccup in the flow of time. Khushi, understood his uneasiness. And then, spoke gently.

"I understand it must be challenging. But now that you've have ordered us to stay here, you must also take that step inside, Mr. Raijyada, please."

Although Arnav agreed to enter, his eyes continued to trace each tile repeatedly. Memories flooded back to him—when he had unknowingly handed the house for painting, unknowingly rented it to Khushi upon Aman's request. Can memories, especially those with your mother, simply fade away in the dust of time? They resurface persistently. His gaze was fixed on the wall, but his mind was immersed in the past, lost in contemplation. At that moment, Khushi sensed a peculiar shift. His gaze, forehead, and features suddenly mirrored Shantidevi's from a few minutes earlier—the same sense of belonging, the same characteristic behavior—leaving her with a curious realization.

Khushi scratched her head, puzzled by the persistent feeling that Arnav was somehow connected to Shanti Devi. She mentally chided herself, tapping her head lightly. How could they be connected? After all, his mother's name is Devyani, not Shanti. Could they be distant relatives? She recalled Arnav mentioning that his mother is not deceased, but rather, she had left the family, and they never tried to contact them. The mystery of their connection lingered in her thoughts, but again she tapped her head for overthinking which may not be true and just co incidence.

Garima and Madhumati heartly welcomed Arnav as he resided coming in. Khushi could sense he was lightly un comfortable. Garima thanked him for saving Khushi and Sheetal’s life.

Beta aapka hi ghar hai. Aram sai betho” Garima spoke

Yes aunty. I hope you all are comfortable in this house”

Bahut Bahut comfortable.” Madhumati replies. Garima thanks him following her. “"How can I ever thank you enough? This house you provided for us to stay in when Shyam had all plans to torture us. Then you saved Sheetal and Khushi. I cannot repay this much favor, Arnav ji," Garima expressed, overwhelmed with emotion and gratitude.

“That’s fine aunty. Iam happy that all safe and healthy”

Khushi suddenly pitched out of nowhere “Mr raijyada,, since the matter of house came. We would be start giving you rent if you want us to stay here . Or else we will be shifting

Arnav gave a sarcastic look “ I think Khushi we discussed on this

Yes Mr Raijyada, but my family members are not ok with this suddenly too much favour from your side”.

Khushi, I hope you know the sole reason for what I came here and not as in terms of House Owner discussing the terms of agreement!! ” Arnav raised the eyebrows mocking Khushi for unnecessary bringing the subjective matter

“Yeah Sure. Had invited you breakfast and we thought we would discuss this openely on this matter.”

“For home rental agreement?”

I mean yes, Now that I have got job, it would be satisfying for us to pay the rent and stay”

Garima and both madhumati stressed on Khushi’s words that they cant live like this free in this big house.

“aunty I think I better discuss with You then” Arnav ignored Khushi and faced straight where Garima and Madhumati were sitting. “Honestly, I don’t mind and would me extremely happy if you people continue to stay here. This house was left vacant for years . We never liked to give this property for any commercial or rental purpose for some reason. But the situation arised and you have been staying here. This house, had gotten buried beneath the dust and closed windows. Now this is looking bit of home with all your presence. “ Arnav emotionally said , his eyes taking walk of all the corners. Khushi tried to catch the eye of Arnav, but Arnav being Arnav faced straight to Garima and continued ignoring Khushi.

“Beta, that is your goodness, but we cannot stay like this. “ Garima further insisted.

Arnav got up, walked a few steps, grabbed a small sitting chair which was at side, and placed it in front of Garima before sitting down.

Aunty, when we gave this property for rent, I did not know it was Khushi’s family in need. I just helped on Aman request. Now that I know, its Khushi. Do you think it would be okay for me to take rent.? Iam not sure, if you know this, but I love your daughter and I think more or less she too loves me“Arnav replied, took pause and continued “I love Khushi aunty. And I don’t like if someone who belongs to MINE don’t accept mine belongings. and it pains me when someone who is a part of my life refuses to embrace what belongs to me," the sentiment expressed with possessive tenderness. “This house technically doesnot belongs to me. But emotionally now its in my care. So I love to give it to someone whom I care. I understand your sentiments of not staying like this, so to compensate as a token you gonna invite me for breakfast every time I come here. Is that ok?

beta, but”

Mr raijyada?” Khushi interrupted

Arnav stands up, turns towards Khushi “I know you have got job Khushi, And I remember all your due which you have to Pay to me which is pending,, which for sure, you are going to pay with Interest” .

“Yeah sure, But “

“that’s deal done! We are not discussing in this matter! Again” Arnav declared, looking at Khushi. He continued with a wink, "With interest, you heard right, Khushi." Khushi twisted her lips understanding what he pointed . She pulled his legs by next asking him “By the way, you wanted to ask something right Mr raijyada?”

“Is that So? Regarding?” Arnav asks playfully

Khushi gave confused surprising look and whispers coming close to Arnav “Goa cancel?”

jana hai?” Arnav whispers back.

You haven’t asked the permission yet”

Arnav gave a smile back, before he could ask something Garima insisted to come inside for breakfast.

As he walked in, he could see there style of living and his were totally different. May be there were no maids in hand and hand to serve, but there was so much laughter heard in kitchen. He observed they have minimalistic items , it could easily be guessed they are what average people could afford. He knew evey inch of the way in house. Carried himself easily. His thoughts were disturbed when Khushi suddenly pointed towards room and asked question

Mr raijyada, why is this room closed? I mean just curiously” Khushi asked pining at the room in the house which always remain closed.

Not sure. Its always closed

Never mind open it?,” Khushi asked

Its just my second visit. Not sure whats in store there?”

“Open Kare? Love to do these type if gimmicks.. who knows Raijyada ka hidden treasure mil jaaye

Some treasures even if found have to be left deep buried. Anyway I think it should be with some old furniture’s. Never enquired though”

Madhumati shouts “Hye bhagwan Khushi. Ye kya ab jasus-giri. Leave shamka devi. Why force him to open the door

Aunty, Iam not going to open it anyway.” Arnav smirks.

How did you propose this Girl.? Its so tough to tolerate her..Big headache for us sometime “ Madhumati taunted.

Yes for sure. I must be great” Arnav replied playfully

Very funny!” Khsuhi makes a face

“By the way Khushi where is your Dad.?”

Over there, corner room .He is resting. He wont be able to get up. Told you na”

Yeah yeah I remember. I want to meet him though”

Khushi gave a smile and walked in towards their parents’ bedroom. Arnav felt emotionally so dishearten seeing khushi’s father with the attack . SO difficult for everyone in he imagined. He assured Garima that he would arrange top doctors to check on him and assured of new technologies which can improve his overall health. There was a tint of water passing across Garima face . He thanked him very much for helping their family in matter of sheetal , shyam.

As Madhumati insisted on breakfast, breaking the emotional conversation that was ongoing and invited for breakfast table.

Arnav went to wash his hands. Khushi immediately followed him with a hand towel.

“How are you feeling?” Khushi asks.

“Good” Arnav said looking into hand basin mirror.

Comfortable?” Khushi asked back

Sort of”.

“mm.. I know its all change. You all are used to branded things. Hamare yaha to Dettol, Lifeboy- things u will find.” Khushi poked as he washing his hands.

Its fine Khushi” Arnav replies and grabs towel from her hand

“By the way, aapke peeche waala , its mine room..”

“This is an interesting place to see.”

As Arnav entered, his eyes widened. The room was filled with an abundance of items, resembling a miniature showroom. In contrast to his minimalistic taste, favoring black and white, with a preference for fewer possessions neatly arranged, what lay before him was a different scenario. The mirrored table was adorned with various items, handbags lined the corner table, and unfolded clothes were pushed into a corner of the bed

“Perfect compatibility in room “ Arnav taunts, with a playful smile

“Aap ka bhi messy types hai?” Khushi gave a widened smile

Arnav gave a staring look.

Wo actually, yesterday night we were in hospital. Then today , I really did not get time to organise stuff. It was day before engagement right. So its bit messy” Khushi managed to give excuse and later pointed him to turn right.

Arnav could see huge frame with his pictures.

“ That’s so beautiful. When you did you collect.?”

“As a fan. Any pic I liked of yours, I used to take printout and come. And …”

And….” Arnav turned to look at her..

Khushi hesitated..”Nothing. Never imagined this day, when I will be infront of you like. Oh God!” She changed what she initially wanted to convey, her words carrying a mix of surprise and nervousness.

Arnav placed his hand on her waist and immediately pulled her towards his chest.

Mr Raijyada! “ exclaimed, her eyes widening in surprise..”Some one can come

Let them come

“please..”

Arnav held her waist tightly and pulled her closely.

“ mere chute hi electric shock kyu lag jata hai?”

kyuki pehlai kisi nai aise pakda nahi na…” she was breathing heaviliy with his hands sudden interlocked around her waist.

“Mr Raijyada!”

Khushi, call me Arnav. Or Arni …Stop saying Mr Raijyada.

I do call sometimes, but iam still not getting used to it’

You need to get used to lot many things” Arnav taunted, taking a strand of hair and tucking it behind her ear

“Hmm..slowly” Khushi replied, breathing slowly .

"When are we going shopping? “ Arnav asked again with a playful tone

Khsuhi did not reply. She continued to gaze at him.

“You never shared your preference for red or black. I hope you remember," Arnav teased again in his sultry voice.

Khushi found herself captivated by his attractive eyes, rendering her speechless. Arnav, equally engrossed in her hazel eyes, tightened his grip on her back, pulling her even closer.

"I will steal you away from yourself, don't look at me like that," Arnav said in his husky tone.

"No one has ever held me this close. It's all so new suddenly," Khushi replied, tension evident in her voice.

"You'll get used to it from now on," Arnav assured, leaning in for a peck on her cheeks, but Khushi interrupted abruptly.

"Mr. Raijyada. Arnav!"

"Hmm?" Arnav lifted his face, his tone and gaze undeniably seductive.

"You still haven't asked about Goa. Why do I feel like it's going to be canceled? Or are we not going? Iam in different tension mode.."

"You have a knack for bringing up the situation at just the right moment," Arnav replied with a touch of amusement as he lifted his face when he was about to give her a peck.

Just like that” Khsuhi smiled.

But it was the moment, Arnav also remembered about Karan. He should ask Khushi about Karan meeting sheetal.

Where is sheetal by the way.”

“Akka is resting. Tablets are making her sleepy bit.

Khushi, I need to talk to you something important”

“yes , tell me“

Before he could say anything else, Madhumati walked in, causing the two to separate with a sudden jolt.

As Arnav sat at the breakfast table, he observed a mini buffet arranged for him in a round fashion. A small banana leaf adorned his plate, already served with idly, sambar, and chutney. On the left, there was a dosa, and on the right, a bowl that appeared to contain something sweet. Bread, butter, and jam were also set out in case he didn't prefer the other options.

“Wao. This is great palate, but I rarely eat aunty all these” Arnav replied and continue “I think iam just fine with two idly and a cup of black coffe”

“arey aise kaise beta….”

No No..” arnav almost tells with panic. “aunty have to hit the gym straight away”

Yeah yeah you can go Arnav. Anyway you are free after this” Khushi taunts hinting at still he hasn’t asked for Goa outing.

Khushi brought her leg below the dining table and started scratching Arnav's leg, sending tempting vibes. She tried to pull his jeans in the toe area, teasingly playing with the fabric.

As Arnav coughs, Khushi taunts him. “You ok Arnav? Its spicy or sweet?”

Arnav was in no position to reply. The lady was all taking the command in pulling him.

Lo Beta. Ye Garam puri khalo”. Madhumati came and dabbed the hot puri into his plate. Arnav could not help but widened his eyes.

Arnav picks the puri and drops into Khushi’s plate . “Its all damm tasty, but I cant. Iam full Khushi.”

Khushi drops puri back in Arnav plate. “You have to. This is last one. Itne pyar sai banaya hai.” Middle-class delicacies will satisfy your taste buds and intestinal guts like never before " she says with a playful grin and a warm smile.

Arnav raised his eyebrows , but eventually replied in soft tone back "Actually, I think it's been a long, long time since I've had food like this at home, surrounded by so many people. Especially being served by someone other than chefs!" He replied, attempting to finish cleaning his plate with a hint of nostalgia in his tone. “

Khushi grasped the depth of his statement. Anjali, Maonhar, and others would be constantly on the move, residing in different states, surrounded by media, fans, numerous people, and parties. Yet, she couldn't help but imagine how empty they might feel in that chaotic world. Was this the price one had to pay for fame and celebrity? The potential loss of genuine, quality time with family. She began to contemplate how often she would be with Arnav in future, understanding the demands of his celebrity status and work commitments. She tapped her head to focus on present rather than dwelling in what future might bring. May be its how one would manage and prioritize. She loves this human being sitting right infront of her, leaving his entire world, status behind, and that's what truly mattered to her.

Sheetal who was looking from corner of the room, smiled seeing both of the, She was happy for Khushi who was sitting right infront of person she crazily followed, now formally loving couple. It was more than a beautiful wonder. Right there she wished all good lucks for both of them. She wondered how the man of her life cheated on her, how her marriage failed. But it was never her mistake. Why karma played so badly on her? It was never her mistake? Why she was the victim?She wondered how she would manage everything alone once Khushi will go. Is presence of men important? Will I be burden for my Khushi for rest of her life?

Khushi suddenly sensed the presence of sheetal standing at corner of their room. Sheetal was smiling looking at them. Khushi stood up and called her akka excitedly to introduce her to Arnav. But she was hesistated. Nervous. Khushi bought comforting her.

Though Arnav has seen sheetal many times, but mostly as patient and not as Khushi’s sister. Arnav observed, sheetal was looking pale, but far better when compared to before. Khushi insisted her to come to table . She assured her to feel safe.

To Arnav surprise, Sheetal had come out of her trauma bit. She smiled as Khushi kept talking about Arnav.

“I don’t think so Khushi was that fan whom I have heard of.Is that true sheetal” Arnav asked.

She was one crazy fan . She would watch it twice thrice the repeated telecast just to catch you again and again. And tell us all crazy things about you”

. Arnav and Khushi both gave a hint of smile. Arnav boosted her confidence to make her feel comfortable and initiated conversion for sheetal to open up.

“Crazy things about me?” Arnav asked back

Like what you eat, what you like to wear, ur favourite car, watch. We went literarly mad with new serial. Because she made the whole house crazy with just your name. remember Khsuhi , you used to dance with me on that song…what was that..” Sheetal took khushi hand and asked excitedly.

Khsuhi was more than happy seeing her sister after long time chit chating on like this news gossip.

Tumhi dekho na song na.. Right didi.. It was such fun dancing “

Dancing?. It was more kind of romantic imagination!. Arnav, she used to make me hero, and would imagine herself in your arms” Sheetal replied backl

“Didi, please…”

“Iam so interested to listen this..Its supper exciting to know this part of Khushi which I think I missed so much..”

Arnav replied with a glint of miscchievness in his eyes.

No Didi!! Arnav, please. You remember something!??”

Yes Khushi..! Aunty , please one extra puri. This conversion with sheetal is interesting” Arnav reacts.

Buaji came and in her loud voice, gave a extra pinch of spiceness in Khushi’s craziness that how she missed her bus once, show she would pretend to sleep but would watching your serial, that how she would keep giving flying kisses on all those pics of his.

Khushi was sudden feeling a shy expression hearing her own craziness of imagination . Arnav continued to give interesting look, he felt happy. He never heard this sort of craziness about Khushi from anyone. The moment he loved about her fan moment, persistent obsactles kept poping in their relation. And with all those happening Khushi hided her true nature of bubbly crazy fan.

It was now Arnav turn, Arnav drifted his leg and then started patting khushi’s leg , giving mischievious look . Khushi popped her eyes out in despair.

Khushi then realized buaji and sheetal laughing out hard. Arnav could sense happiness in Khushi face. He looked at Sheetal. She was more mature, beautiful , composed than he imagined. He could now sense why karan fell in love with this women. Could he make khushi’s parents understand about Karan, could he explain sheetal about how Karan was in guilty following accident and genuinely want to meet and apologize.

Breaking the moment, he spoke, "Khushi, your sister is so sweet. Thanks, Sheetal, for sharing all this information."

Sheetal smiled in response and expressed to Khushi that she was lucky to have a man like Arnav in this cruel world.

Arnav composed himself and responded to Sheetal in a mature manner, acknowledging the strength and beauty in her. "Sheetal, there are certain situations that are beyond our control, especially when it's not our fault. But why blame ourselves? Why stop trusting others? Why avoid facing the outside world? You should start being yourself again, begin trusting people anew. Not all men are bad; there are a few who genuinely take care of you for now and forever. You just need to start trusting again."

Khushi was puzzled about why Arnav brought up this topic, but her thoughts were interrupted when Garima stepped forward. She offered her best wishes to Arnav for being so nice to the family. However, a moment later, she expressed a concern that she had been holding onto for a long time.

“Wo Arnav Ji”

Call me Arnav aunty”

mm Wo . We don't have any problem with this relationship between you and Khushi. Initially, I was very scared; you are so rich, from a different background, and we don't seem to match anywhere. But, nothing is in our hands. We just want Khushi to be happy. So, just wanted to ask as a mom, get married as soon as possible," Garima candidly expressed, her concern laced with a mother's sincerity.

"Marriage?" Arnav suddenly asked, the very word he detested. Khushi mirrored his surprised expression as her mother opened the topic.

"Haan beta. See, we have already started getting calls from relatives about the cancelled engagement of Khushi. We know that Aman was wrong, he was bad, but it's so difficult to keep explaining this to everyone. Some people understand, some don't. We are still in a society where people equally blame women for any broken relationship. People build things," Garima explained, sharing the challenges they would be facing in the aftermath of Khushi's cancelled engagement.”

Aunty why do you want to worry about those people who were never with you in difficult times. You should hardly give a shit. Sorry for wrong language, but this is how we have to treat them!” Arnav replied being straightforward

Yes Arnav beta, but its just that Iam concerened about khushi’s future . Marriage is institution which shuts everyone mouth, it bring a strong conviction , a sense of satisfaction atleast for we middle class people.” Garima told in polite manner softely

Why is marriage the only thing that would prove two people are deeply in love and only thing to prove that people would care for each other for the rest of their lives?" Arnav questioned, challenging the societal notion that marriage is the ultimate validation of love and commitment.

“Iam not saying soon. But do keep this thoughts beta” Garima was quick to correct him . She observed bit change of expression on Arnav face.

Observing the conversation, Khushi felt the urge to speak in favor of her mother. She understood Arnav's belief in marriage, but she also knew that there were many things still unclear between them, with marriage being a crucial topic. She wanted to defend, argue, but she decided that today was not the day for that discussion. She had invited Arnav for breakfast to introduce him to her family, and she didn't want the occasion to end in confusion, argument, or disappointment. Perhaps, she thought, she should first discuss these matters with Arnav in private.

Khushi was about to say something when the doorbell rang. Buaji went to answer it and noticed a familiar face she had seen back at the engagement resort the other day. Though she couldn't immediately recall the name.

"This is Karan," he introduced himself.

//To be continued.

PART 3 END.

Hey lovely friends..

So how was it.. Your comments and reviews matters a lot to me in this final stage of my story.:)

Have a great day..

tc..:) see u soon

Doomedhell thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow thanks for updating. I loved the update. Arnav khushi moments were amazing. Now what happens with this Marriage topic will be interesting to know

Kashaarv07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Easy breezy update..loving the light heartedness of the chapter with subtle undercurrents