Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Diwali time was the moment when hearts were syncing, yet minds were stirring with emotional debates. But at the same time, his pull towards her was at its peak More he was resisting and more he was drowning further.

His eyes search her face until they find her. His heartbeat lives in his throat; it lives in her eyes to see any spec of hate for him but he never finds that. His mind was questioning....

"I still don't understand," "how she knew it would work... how she knew i would fall for her etc etc.

His mind was thinking all the scenarios but his heart was just beating.

I love you for this red

his heart was just beating and he knew her was responding back.

I don't know but this damn love made her life so difficult.

I love the shots you took here. She doesn't matter and she was the one that was mattering now the most.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

Thank you so much for putting so much effort

I think we bunch are the ones who still enjoy this

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I know what do you mean but we are here and that is a proof that it holds some powers.

Exactly and that is what I am expressing.😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

POST 2/ Idk which thread you are talking about but it sounds so interesting. That must be some journey. Now I am curious.

Blast from the Past threads.

I really had a great journey and learned a lot, made many friends, over this time.

you can find my old posts here.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/158940403

Mysticaldivine

The first week of June Golden date 6th (2011) made the history of Indian Television throughout the world.A moment of a dashing man holding a beautiful girl in his arms was stamped in minds for forever...Today we are here to celebrate the 5th anniversary of Supreme Television show, Iss Pyar Ko kya naam doon. A show for which ,viewers worldwide think about 24 hours a day, 7 days a week .They don't waste a second to hold their grounds to discuss, to show gratitude, to show their possessiveness, to show the love, to show their solidarity with one and only one jIPK...Striving to offer uplifting ideas, picking up fights to bring this magic back, having one thing in their minds...just IPK

A Change for the mind, body and soul, as well as a whole new way of presenting romance on TV shows, has been changed since then.IPK is available in many shades and subtitled languages and offers throughout the Globe.

We even won mind games to bring them back..Yes! we got IPK-Ek Jashn with the same couple , same Barun and Sanaya...who showed us again that they still hold the power to create breathless moments .A last memorable kiss...A last hug.We Love you Dammit! Bas..

I salute the makers, the actors, and the entire team of IPK along with our IPK-IF fandom...who is shining as a star over this forum among many.

Happy 5th Anniversary to All...

By:Mysticaldivine

I love the top gif here, just wondering where is the clock gif with Arshi

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I love you for this red

his heart was just beating and he knew her was responding back.

I don't know but this damn love made her life so difficult.

I know and most of the eyes see it and feel it different way. Some just give it a name of fiction and serial to divert but there is no question that he did make her life tough.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I love the shots you took here. She doesn't matter and she was the one that was mattering now the most.

of course, he was diverting his eyes off. He didn't want to accept that he could fall for someone. Girls don't matter and she ...who the hell is she? No body.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I love the top gif here, just wondering where is the clock gif with Arshi

hmm, I will look for it. If you can find post it here please.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

100 epi to onward and still I am here.

I know seeing it from the very first epi is a treat but I don't regret either.

I can't argue over this

You and your love for ipk speaks volume. Your Fb posts made me land here and it is a different world.

Watching from the 1st or 100 makes no difference because we or anyone can't resist watching all.