#IPKKND/ArShi Poolside Moments/A splishin&splashin’!/Always there-p99 - Page 98

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 months ago

Ah, the attitude and the character of ASR , simply superb smiley27 Barun did full justice to this one. Supporting his wife while taking care of this baddysmiley36

How cute she looks and how mesmerized he is. His crazy woman is doing yoga making him crazy like no one.Totally committed to keep her in his heart.

Ah, holding her close, keeping her weight on him, letting her put her feet down to stand and make her fall because of his presence. Wah, kya pyar hai.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

OMG, you posted the yoga poolside, my fav/Thank you so much

She is his wife who wants to do something to proof herself worthy and he will be there to fulfill her wishes. What a husband he is.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Ah, holding her close, keeping her weight on him, letting her put her feet down to stand and make her fall because of his presence. Wah, kya pyar hai.

These two somehow have set the bar so high that we can't settle for less. Just look at them

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

I love the great attitude of ASR. He is all business.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Thanks di for this treat and also thank you for the screenshots. I tried to make a different style edit.

This one is my fav

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She is his healer, no doubt. His painful and wounded life got a true meaning after meeting her. He got a reason to live, to smile, to be happy with a content at heart. Khushi was everything his mom prayed for him and more than that she was the only one who made him feel life like a child and regain all of his lost moments once again.

Beautiful post and the memory lane.

Thank You for thissmiley31

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

OMG, you posted the yoga poolside, my fav/Thank you so much

She is his wife who wants to do something to proof herself worthy and he will be there to fulfill her wishes. What a husband he is.

This is beautiful smiley27

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

That was the last Rabba Ve and the most beautiful end. He wanted the child from her and she couldn't decipher his underlined meaning. Again we missed the Arshi with pregnancy track which we wanted so badly.

I love the visuals here, so clearsmiley27

Thanks, Mehr dear, I agree with you. A baby on board could be so entertaining, but we had no track of their honeymoon or anything like that. Many things could be on it but we had useless tracks later on and whatever, its too late to begin with.