Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: x.Covila

She will come out of her shell too and its quite natural seeing the soulmate of her life doing everything he can for the sake of her happiness and to restore her dignity. Their fights and their anguish were for some reasons that had nothing to do with insults or degrading anyone it was that push and pull what were they feeling for each other and had no idea what to do, that frustration always came out as anger and harsh words.

The pink is the answer and somewhere deep down they knew it that what were they doing and why.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I started and my computer turned off so whatever i could I did, now my computer needs a new battery so lets see when I will be able to update.

No worries

things happen

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

waiting for the new post here.

Just read about your computer issue, I hope it gets solved soon.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

No worries

things happen

Time is one factor too as we all are into work these days and many other things, I am related to STEM classes for students so creating a whole lot of stuff, kinda a busy and I am sure many of us are here too. Lets things settle down and we all be here.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

waiting for the new post here.

Just read about your computer issue, I hope it gets solved soon.

Things will work out,crossing my fingers.

Time is one factor too as we all are into work these days and many other things, I am related to STEM classes for students so creating a whole lot of stuff, kinda a busy and I am sure many of us are here too. Lets things settle down and we all be here.

Ah, can't tell you, how much work is consuming me. but as you said, we will be here, it is just a time factor.

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mysti when are you going to update the Hill top scene ?

Waiting anxiously

Originally posted by: x.Covila

Mysti when are you going to update the Hill top scene ?

Waiting anxiously

I think she said somewhere she is busy with her work and will be back after settling down.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Things will work out,crossing my fingers.

Wishing you all the luck.smiley31

Take your time my friend