Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

classical logical, according to Khushi😆 She can imagine anything for ASR

ASR is her prince and devil in one body. She is a special lady of this man and carried a heart like a child to forgive a man like him instantly. One piece in the world.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Originally posted by Mysticaldivine

He rolled closed his fist as it is hard for him not to go further but she had questions, a warning, a surprise and many emotions in between. But one thing is clear, she didn't shy a bit about what happened. It was way too much for her heart but at the same time, her courage is amazing.

Khushi was ajeeb, she was all traditions, values, rituals but at the same time she was breaking barriers infront of pure love through heart and that trust she had only in Arnav.

That is why he fell for her deeply because she could stir his heart and mind like no one,A true challenger, a true soulmate, a true caregiver she was.

Really Sanaya, you are a true fan of him❤️

I am and no one can change that

This man with his BG score

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt3o744Xn1c

That's it, nothing can't beat that

Thanks and I am happy that you enjoyed it all after so long.

I am and waiting eagerly the second post now.

Cynthia and Lazy don't come here anymore, Gallia is busy with her new job, demanding I must say. Pri is finishing her Mphil. Life has changed for many.

Oh wow, Pri is doing her Mphil, great, Life is indeed has changed.

That was the catalyst for him to pull her closer and then things went further and he kissed her.

This smirk like he got her where he wanted her

Well said👏He was keeping a poker image just to keep everything at bay or going by the flow if we say it in the right way, he wasn't interested in further stuff regardless of gf or he had any sort of relationship. He was deep in those. He said to Khushi, before meeting you I had no meaning of love.

No matter what he was sincere with Khushi and that matters the most

Image Image

This is one virtue that makes him an incredible man. He never makes Khushi uncomfortable, never takes advantage of her.

He is simply the best man ever

Thanks For putting all together.

You are welcome. I just read that we are going to discuss this gatekeeper ASR🤣

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That is my fav post.

A dupatta has to be the most beautiful thing ever invented to wear in Khushi's style and let it fly over Arnav to make him feel all sorts of things. It's a winding, a continuity, an infinity of their relationship.I love things that are endless, I hate them to stop and they didn't. At the end he used the same dupatta to close her mouth to take her to the garden😆.