Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I replied to everyone here, If anyone left, please let me know, I tried my best

Here is for you all for the upcoming post

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Thnx dear, swooning over these events was not in their hands. But one thing is clear that he never makes her uncomfortable.

ASR is such a gentleman, especially with Khushi. I love the fact he was even in what so called hate period.He couldn't hate her even though he wanted to.

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice edits up there so now we will see her kiss to him, she was fulfilling the bet, omg these two really fight like kids.

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Covi, You should start analyzing and trust me I will read first as you are way too good in articulating scenes. The first kiss in a relationship is way too important and if you ask me he did kiss her during Teri Meri, he touched her the way any man can touch a woman for the very first time. This is why both couldn't deny the effect they had felt. He was adamant to make her accept this time in a different style and he never left her alone even after the dance. Constant touching was creating havoc in her and this was his winning cup. She will kiss him back and after that, there was no turning back.

Thank you so much, It means a lot when it comes from you.

The way she leans her cheek upon his hand is another YES from her unconsciously. Now if you ask, she did that way too earlier and he wanted to kiss that cheek Bas.

x.Covila thumbnail

We are lucky to have you with us dear, and I am happy that you are enjoying all of us, we are a bunch of crazy ladies.

lol, don't worry, don't carry sanity either😆

x.Covila thumbnail

He rolled closed his fist as it is hard for him not to go further but she had questions, a warning, a surprise and many emotions in between. But one thing is clear, she didn't shy a bit about what happened. It was way too much for her heart but at the same time, her courage is amazing.

Maybe that is why he mentioned later that Khushi kumari Gupta ko shaman phi ataa hai

Her boldness is really very sensuous and attractive for a man like him who grew up seen women in a traditional set up and shy about things.Khushi was the combo of both.

x.Covila thumbnail

🤣 I love this term, Dupatta theory. Well, after all, he is ASR. A clever man with strategic mind.

Dupatta was not a theory, it was a well used and thoughtful tool designed to bring these two together at every occasion and event, right from the start to the end.

Originally posted by: x.Covila

Thank you so much, It means a lot when it comes from you.

The way she leans her cheek upon his hand is another YES from her unconsciously. Now if you ask, she did that way too earlier and he wanted to kiss that cheek Bas.

wow, Covi 👏

What a connection you brought here. I love it