Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

Yes, we missed you di. Awe, dentist? That always makes your life miserable just by thinking of that. Hoping all went well.

Today, I was taking the time to read more than writing here. Great posts and great discussions.😊

Thanks and I am happy that you enjoyed it all after so long.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Yes, I made it to the group yesterday. Thank You di, such an adorable feeling I have.

Good to know that. Come whenever time permits.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Look at him here, he is a lethal weapon itself😆

Really Sanaya, you are a true fan of him❤️

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I know i found it recently and liked it by the way this song suits better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxldQ9eX2wo

This is a great song, old yet gold.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Sanaya, 😒 I thought you found your ASR similar to this one. What the!!!!

She did, but first love always remains as a first love Z.😉

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Yes, I brought her back to the group. Pat on my shoulder.😊

🤗

Word Count: 0

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

The first kiss with love is the most beautiful thing and a beginning to a bright, new, love...and in her quick look back at him , I see something more beautiful than the stars above them. There was a surprise, a little warning, a little perturbed mind to process all what just happened in between them. Red cheeks, uneven breath, racing heartbeat, heated body and soul. What was not there written on her face?

Love is always something every person wants to feel and the kiss is one way to deliver it. A touch of lips delivers everything what words fail to convey. When his lips touched she blossomed for him like a flower and the incarnation was complete to claim her His. Blossoming happened as she touched her cheek to deliver that innocently in front of Anjali. She wanted to run away, away from his eyes, his presence that could be further lethal, creating havoc in her and that exactly what happened later. She couldn't iron clothes, couldn't do anything properly. He was feeling the same when Anji got hold of him and he drops his laptop. ASR and clumsy, well, he was reduced to love.

He rolled closed his fist as it is hard for him not to go further but she had questions, a warning, a surprise and many emotions in between. But one thing is clear, she didn't shy a bit about what happened. It was way too much for her heart but at the same time, her courage is amazing.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

What a beautiful post👏

Their first kiss, the first seal to their relationship. Love the narration of the moment. That was enough to make them swoon over it but he is such a gentleman, so true. He never made Khushi uncomfortable.

Thnx dear, swooning over these events was not in their hands. But one thing is clear that he never makes her uncomfortable.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

lol, we are trying to find the reason of this heartbeat you know, 😆

LOL, true, we are still finding the reason of the heartbeat. She knows it now btw.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Just noticed, Your top edit on the first kiss post is simply superb👏

Sorry couldn't quotes it

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163671874

Thanks dear, I forgot to post it.