Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

This was really a surprising moment for a girl like Khushi because in her mind, a rich man like ASR and these tasks, no way. Very typical thinking she had. But he was not an ordinary man and neither she was an ordinary girl.

A man like ASR and at the top he has so many servants, why on earth he will do such a thing,

This was a surprising moment.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

I think we both got into vortex of AD, I was so not in a mood for two days, one of my client drove me crazy.

I had a busy week because of my son and then this weekend with home cleaning and all. Just found time today to be here and answer all.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

😆 Are we really going there? ASR dhobi, sounds so classical illogical

classical logical, according to Khushi😆 She can imagine anything for ASR

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

This is simply a masterpiece, I won't color any line because it will be an insult to the other lines. Wow, I am lucky to be with you all ladies here. I watched this show during pandemic and joined IF, and landed on Rewind thread after a friend mentioned it. It is so much fun reading you all here.

We are lucky to have you with us dear, and I am happy that you are enjoying all of us, we are a bunch of crazy ladies.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

This one is awesome Deja Vu moment👏

Thank You❤️

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

“He just thought he had to do it. Being so determined, so sure of himself. He knew what he wanted for sure: He wanted her. Besides, maybe if he touched her, she would be real..." Mysticaldivine

He nestled against her cheek, her hair tickling his forehead. He leaned and kissed her lightly, memorizing her body. He wanted her to melt into him like a breeze over the water. He wanted to absorb her and stood around for the rest of the moment with her essence encased in his breath. ~Mysticaldivine~

Faiqa, these two quotes and this edit is simply amazing, just too good.👏

I am glad you liked these, just thought of adding here.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

BEAUTY it is, even we have read many things but every time you write, it feels new, completely new

My comments are in blue.

Thanks for saying that because when I write, I feel totally different and a new thoughts emerge every time.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Blushing with envy and jealous feelings😆👏

Well said, after teri meri all he could do was just think of her and her proximity like he got another deal to crack and immediately😆 She could feel and hear, and smell a lot of things as being a primitive male, and his intentions are never hidden from a woman.

Covi, I am amazed by your envisioned writing in analysis. Beautiful.

Oh, yes. Things were not the same anymore. He had to crack this deal way before NK. This is why he didn't go out of proportion when Nani and Anji brought NK's name in front of him. He knew things are mutual and she won't go with this idea.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

wow Mehr🤗 kia kamal kia re, like old times. I think this topic was simply awesome and this scene took all of us on a different level.

This underlines ..muah👏 Arnav said it later he was not like that and he was with girls but never went overboard. Well I am not saying with you had even Sheetal as your gf then? and La, and all, but makers screwed our brains very well😆

Makers did damage our brains beyond repair and in his defense we can speculate many stories just to justify ourselves.😆

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Ok Besty, I read all of your comments and took time today. Covi is very inspiring I have to say, she takes a really good amount of time and analyzes so well. But Everyone's post is way too good.

Everyone did a fabulous job describing this scene and Covi just excelled it.