Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Very deep analysis 👏

Thank You

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

The analysis of early feelings when you first encounter yourself with such overwhelming power of love, I guess, it is hard to explain but at the same time, it is harder to express. That confused state of mind can bring anything out of you and that was shown and felt by these two. I love your analysis dear.

Yes, Khadoos magarmach will be out now

Overwhelming it is, no doubt.

It was love and lust and desire and passion. He'd never felt all those things at the same time before, and the combination was overwhelming. Why can't any human being not recognize this feeling in the lightning, the thunder, the storm, the wind because the approach of an overwhelming Power burns everything in your path.

BUT, the scent of flowers and the gently rustling zephyr the presence of a Being full of love touch you like none out there. Isn't that coming now where he will spend more time around plants while being a storm himself. Because he is getting weaker and less powerful over his own defence.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

It was love and lust and desire and passion. He'd never felt all those things at the same time before, and the combination was overwhelming. Why can't any human being not recognize this feeling in the lightning, the thunder, the storm, the wind because the approach of an overwhelming Power burns everything in your path.

BUT, the scent of flowers and the gently rustling zephyr the presence of a Being full of love touch you like none out there. Isn't that coming now where he will spend more time around plants while being a storm himself. Because he is getting weaker and less powerful over his own defence.

I am not highlighting as this is way better than I can ever explain. I am using these words in the upcoming with your permission.🤗

I am just in awe state roop, how do you even think like this? You and faiqa are awesome, I so wish you both write books.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I am just in awe state roop, how do you even think like this? You and faiqa are awesome, I so wish you both write books.

we wish we have time for this luxury, but we rather have fun enjoying throwing words. Thanks dear for your constant support.

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautifully said👏

I am sure you're enjoying and resting this long weekend. 👍🏼

We can wait here. I can't even complaint because I am darn busy myself.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I am sure you're enjoying and resting this long weekend. 👍🏼

We can wait here. I can't even complaint because I am darn busy myself.

My weekend went into fixing something at home, and that took the entire week actually. I am so tired today and tomorrow back to work

Roop_P thumbnail

I am not highlighting as this is way better than I can ever explain. I am using these words in the upcoming with your permission.🤗

Thank You , you are very generous

Roop_P thumbnail

Thank You , you are very generous