Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Roop_P

This period is the one where you touched the feeling of love like a heavenly feeling or a magical trance that makes everything in life different, a bit strange. The feeling is always exciting, overwhelming and equally surreal for all. However, the experience and the entire process of realization may differ in many ways.

You feel a flood of emotions overpowering your senses. There will be fear, nervousness and satisfaction each time your partner does anything to you or against you. Love makes one feel thousands of emotions in a single moment. You’ll never feel something of that sort in any ordinary relationship...the person becomes the centre of your world.

But many people are unaware that being loved or especially valued makes them feel angry and withheld. Indeed, this paradoxical reaction is largely an unconscious process. Even a simple compliment, although initially accepted at face value and enjoyed, can later arouse feelings of disbelief or anger toward the person giving the importance or not, or can trigger negative attitudes and critical feelings towards oneself.

Arnav and Khushi both were going through such feelings. There was no way that they were ready to accept love at this stage but at the same time, their resistance was pretty heavy on their own nerves.\

She was young, naive, and had no experience of such things. It feared her, and all she could come up, just to run away from him who was the reason for all of this. He took it as insult and from this on he will be khadoos again.

Very deep analysis 👏

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

in case if you didn't see

Sanny's Bday thread

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161803237

AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There is a saying the denying what makes you feel won't let it go away.It ensures that you are lying to yourself. This was what I saw in Arnav's eyes while looking into her eyes. She was denying that this doesn't matter and she is going away for eternity but he was telling her don't lie that you don't feel what I feel.

His rage, throwing away his jacket, putting on the cloak of master of disguise and taking authority over a woman he had, telling her no one could dare was an indication that he was done giving it a chance to this feeling. He is new, he is immature telling and expressing such stuff. So gave up.

She was scared as hell, what, where, why, were all roaming in her head these days. She wanted the control of her life and that was possible only if she will be back to Lucknow. The life she knew of.

I love the edits and gifs. Beautiful capture of their emotions.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

There is a saying the denying what makes you feel won't let it go away.It ensures that you are lying to yourself. This was what I saw in Arnav's eyes while looking into her eyes. She was denying that this doesn't matter and she is going away for eternity but he was telling her don't lie that you don't feel what I feel.

His rage, throwing away his jacket, putting on the cloak of master of disguise and taking authority over a woman he had, telling her no one could dare, was an indication that he was done giving it a chance to this feeling. He is new, he is immature in telling and expressing such stuff. So gave up.

She was scared as hell, what, where, why, were all roaming in her head these days. She wanted the control of her life and that was possible only if she will be back to Lucknow. The life she knew of.

Gallia, this bold pink is so precious, absolutely loved it. You gave it so appropriate words.

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

His rage, throwing away his jacket, putting on the cloak of master of disguise and taking authority over a woman he had, telling her no one could dare was an indication that he was done giving it a chance to this feeling. He is new, he is immature telling and expressing such stuff. So gave up.

Beautiful way of saying it,👏

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Page 31

Some marks are indeed permanent.

Were these marks from the red indoor? or the marks of someone's presence in his/her own's life. The later can go beyond imagination. She came into his life suddenly and made her place. Irreplaceable one.

He wants to forget, remove every memory of her but that has been marked and engraved in his mind. Now her heart was beating along with him. He could hear it and she could hear it from miles.

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

First Mere Maula

That was the plan laid out for these and their love story. Now we can see how did the story was pictured in our head through this.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

Page 31

Were these marks from the red indoor? or the marks of someone's presence in his/her own's life. The later can go beyond imagination. She came into his life suddenly and made her place. Irreplaceable one.

He wants to forget, remove every memory of her but that has been marked and engraved in his mind. Now her heart was beating along with him. He could hear it and she could hear it from miles.

Good to see you. Such a long time

Lovely pink

They both saw each other and fell for each other

now denying hard enough

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

waiting for the new one. Poolside kiss is my fav

All time

Edited by CrystalJam - 1 years ago
Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

Page 31

Really, these marks were not from Sindoor. Something deeper down was connected with those. Isn't that ironic we have seen and said so much but IPK always feels fresh