Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This period is the one where you touched the feeling of love like a heavenly feeling or a magical trance that makes everything in life different, a bit strange. The feeling is always exciting, overwhelming and equally surreal for all. However, the experience and the entire process of realization may differ in many ways.

You feel a flood of emotions overpowering your senses. There will be fear, nervousness and satisfaction each time your partner does anything to you or against you. Love makes one feel thousands of emotions in a single moment. You’ll never feel something of that sort in any ordinary relationship...the person becomes the centre of your world.

But many people are unaware that being loved or especially valued makes them feel angry and withheld. Indeed, this paradoxical reaction is largely an unconscious process. Even a simple compliment, although initially accepted at face value and enjoyed, can later arouse feelings of disbelief or anger toward the person giving the importance or not, or can trigger negative attitudes and critical feelings towards oneself.

Arnav and Khushi both were going through such feelings. There was no way that they were ready to accept love at this stage but at the same time, their resistance was pretty heavy on their own nerves.\

She was young, naive, and had no experience of such things. It feared her, and all she could come up, just to run away from him who was the reason for all of this. He took it as insult and from this on he will be khadoos again.

Edited by Roop_P - 2 years ago
AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

We all do adore the beginning because of their tom and jerry fights.

Those are the fun. I am watching many things these days including some Korean shows too.

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How ironic was it to see the effect of her departure on him. She could see it, feel it and knew exactly but this was all above hate or love. Just taunting period to jerk the idea that why was it effecting them so much.

Edited by Aimer_vous - 2 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

Those are the fun. I am watching many things these days including some Korean shows too.

I watched only one Korean show and two Turkey shows, but these days, nothing much.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

Can't wait for this

RES

Sorry dear, first day of school, kinda busy, by this weekend def

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Human heart, ah

All it can do just hope

I LOVEEEEEE it that way you tied up the scenes together here just to bring the real meaning of it. Both were so restless, yet so burned up. Imagine these two with all the memories, spending nights alone. wow!, You brought the heat here and nothing you wrote that sensuous.

Edited by pmohan89 - 2 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

This is one of your awesome pieces. You brought the scenes here of this initial struggle of hearts and I love the fact that you mentioned Khushi's state of mind. She was scared and confused because she was feeling all of these new emerging desires as a woman. A woman who always came out in front of Arnav. That storeroom, being alone in that room. She screamed out for opening that door. The fire in their hearts could've brought something out of them. Wow, he followed her like a true lover in that room. That was the power Khushi always had on ASR, to bring a lover boy in him.

I will be back to have more in put.

BTW where is the picture where she said I am leaving forever, I want to see her satisfied eyes feasting on her revenge.