Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This is off topic but I was pissed today. While browsing I ended up somewhere and that blog has nothing but the explicit forms of stories on Arnav and Khushi. This is what people write in the same of fan fictions? If this is the case, I am good for not reading such piece of garbage😡.

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I love these pinks. That is a gigantic task because he is impatient and he acts like a child who lost his toy, he wants this deal done and thinks she should forgive him like this.😆 I don't see his ego much here, I see it as him being impatient. That is making him angry.

😆 A big baby he is no doubt and that was the reason Khushi never got angry much with him later on

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Seriously, what was he thinking? I know he wanted her to accept that it matters to her first, but in between all of their egos, he showed her the way towards Shyam. He forgot that he shoved her, pushed her away when she was asking why did you keep my payal? Instead of answering, he chose to run away from the facts that he loves her. Then man why were you ready to kiss her?

His actions were damn confusing but we still love him.Lol

😆of course, we all love this confused man but he wanted to remain adamant that no girl affects him. Bas.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

This is off topic but I was pissed today. While browsing I ended up somewhere and that blog has nothing but the explicit forms of stories on Arnav and Khushi. This is what people write in the same of fan fictions? If this is the case, I am good for not reading such piece of garbage😡.

Simple one rule, when you see such stuff, just move on. We can't control others as we are who we are and others. Well, you know the answer.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

😆 A big baby he is no doubt and that was the reason Khushi never got angry much with him later on

He is 😆 I think, Khushi never cared of his anger even though most of the time she was the reason.🤣

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Simple one rule, when you see such stuff, just move on. We can't control others as we are who we are and others. Well, you know the answer.

I don't read ff but I am seeing edits and the stuff what people have created. Sick and disgusting minds I have to say.

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I know we can't control such things but this is too much. If anyone wants to write such stuff, then go an do it as a general fiction but why using the this lead.

Roop_P thumbnail

Originally posted by Roop_P

#Tu Hi Bata Mere Maula

Let me translate this first to my best

tu hi bata mere maula, tu hi bata mere rabba,

Please let me know my dear Almighty

tu hi bata mere maula, tu hi bata mere rabba

faasle meelon ke hain, dono hai alag disha,

They are miles away, both are totally different people

kabhi ye mil payenge, nahin kisiko hai pata,

Will they ever meet, no one knows,

nahin kisiko hai pata

No one knows,

ik baat usme bhi hai, to ik baat usme bhi hai,

there is something special in him, as well as in her too,

hai dhoop saa woh agar, to wo chaandi raat si hai,

If one is like the sun, then the other is like a moonlight night,

mil paaye kabhi dono, kya teri isme hai razaa...?

Will these two ever meet, by your grace Almighty?

na paas aa sake hain, na door ja sake

Neither can they come close, nor can they go away from each other,

gar pyar inko kheenche, takrar inko roke

If love draws them closer, then their tiffs stop them,

gar pyar inko kheenche, takrar inko roke

yun to badhe hain inke kadam, inhe raasta tu hi dikha

If They have moved towards each other, then please show them the way,

inhe raasta tu hi dikha

Show them the way toward each other

These words are basically the summary of this entire IPK and Arnav-Khushi's journey towards love, love to hate, hate to love and all.

Well said, it is pretty obvious how did each time mere maula played, I am posting the scenes in between the lyrics

Did they plan it? No

That destined relationship was written somewhere in the stars, which is the main start...two star-crossed lovers. Otherwise, where Arnav Singh Raizada and where Khushi kumari Gupta. From which angle, they seem to be a couple? Don't think from an IPK lover's eyes. In general, it was not possible but it happened because that was their destiny and who believed in such things?

Well, I do, strongly. We on this earth are carrying the mission destined and written by Almighty. Period. Totally agree; where kkg and where ASR. No compatibility, but still, it happened.

Khushi...Her belief system was way too strong.

Yeap, she made him believe in it too.

Anjali was shown as a pious wife who never missed any puja, any temple, or any event but her belief system was weak, based on fears and her past experiences. Some people become stronger but some don't. She was physically weak as well and that added to this weakness as well. Very typical picture shown in our society. At the same time, society mark women for the rest of their lives after a mishap in marriage. Anjali was one of those characters. Her hubby was shown as an opportunist who married her for wealth. No comment there as we all know how our society works and how ASR never found his whereabouts. That is a long debate and I don't want to get into that here.

Sometimes I ponder, we claim to be so advanced, educated but still, we are standing at the same spot and honestly, I found educated ppl more arrogant in such a manner, no offence.

Now Akash is a simple but not flexible guy. Simple in his choices but stern in a strange way. We have seen him with Mamiji and later with Payal.

Oh, yes, and at some points, I didn't like how he turned out.

Now, these two who fought with these emerging feelings took time to figure out, but once they did, they stood for each other. Either being in one frame or miles away, they found their way back to each other. Khushi made Arnav believe in destiny and the faith of his parents, especially his mother. That was his peace.

Well, both had a lot to handle before coming to their ways. Khushi made him believe and no doubt he was searching things through her eyes and words. Maybe that was giving him peace so he kinda sticks to it.

It's not just the paths and the fights; they found the courage to overcome the hurdles in their paths. They found the path to recognize their mates' love, accepted it, expressed it, overcame society and their differences, etc. But whatever it took to complete that path to get to each other, they did on their own mostly. They complimented each other by all means.

That blue is what I said above. They found each other after dealing with everything they had to

Roop, love you for this beautiful postsmiley31

Thank You

Thank You for this detailed answer my friend

I wish I have time to indulge more like yourself.

Roop_P thumbnail

Bring the scene here when she is ready to leave but tense about it and he feels that distress in his sleep.

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

I know we can't control such things but this is too much. If anyone wants to write such stuff, then go an do it as general fiction but why using the this lead.

Because they can't find the audience other than this.