Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

So we are here where his frustration is at its peak. He wants to clear this MU between them but she isn't giving him any chance to do so.

I was watching these epis, I noticed that Buaji pressured Khushi a lot and so did Payal and the instigator was Shyam. She wanted to go to the office but then all the events and people pulled her down. She made up her mind not to see him again but was she ok?

She is taking her frustration on Payal and her mind is on this war. She gave him the treatment he deserved but she wasn't done yet.

Lovely parallels and comparisons of both scenes with these marks and stains. Yeap, permanent ones.

Lovely pink

Instigator Shyam was worried about his mask being off and he did what he needs to do. Trap Buaji and everyone in his slimy chats. She did give Arnav a right kinda dose but at the same time, she was unrest too.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

You are so sweet, we are here because of you.

Thank You🤗

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

I love these tom and jerry ones.

We all do adore the beginning because of their tom and jerry fights.

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Marks, her marks he adores, but guilt of giving her marks or pain is eating him alive.

Those are the ones making him frustrated and this much angry.

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

Those are the ones making him frustrated and this much angry.

Pretty much😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

He was angry at her or at himself? No one dared till date to speak to him or show him the real mirror where he could see him wrong too. He is Arnav Singh Raizada and he is never wrong, that ego was one factor. The other fact was he did hurt her, unintentionally and intentionally.Later when he will hit her head in the hut, he will say it without hesitation to her. I'll never forgive myself that I hurt you Khushi. At this moment, he won't say that. He can't, his ego is larger than life.

But at the same time, that ego is becoming his frustration. He wants to make things right, he wants her but how to get to her heart, he doesn't know yet. I should say, he hear heart beats with him, he feels it but how to sync her mind with it to make her realize, that is a gigantic task for a man like him. He is used to girls like Lavanya or upper class girls who are totally different than Khushi. You know what, I love this touch in IPK. For women with a strong character like Khushi, decent men always have respect on a different level. This is why we have seen ASR bowing his head in front of her telling that she is special.

Marks on hands, I think the marks and dents on head were huge than these what he has here. He is not the same person anymore. Exactly, what is happening to ASR?

I love these pinks. That is a gigantic task because he is impatient and he acts like a child who lost his toy, he wants this deal done and thinks she should forgive him like this.😆 I don't see his ego much here, I see it as him being impatient. That is making him angry.

He was upset that she was not leaving his mind. Since the day she fell in his arms, she occupied his dil and dimaag. It was all her fault. For his inability to take charge of his mind the way he always used to, she had to bear the brunt. He was sure of his feelings but did not want to admit/accept. Khushi felt the same. But, she wasn't sure of her feelings. The parallels were shown beautifully in the show and now you are narrating them with even more perfection.🤗

Cheers..

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

He was upset that she was not leaving his mind. Since the day she fell in his arms, she occupied his dil and dimaag. It was all her fault. For his inability to take charge of his mind the way he always used to, she had to bear the brunt. He was sure of his feelings but did not want to admit/accept. Khushi felt the same. But, she wasn't sure of her feelings. The parallels were shown beautifully in the show and now you are narrating them with even more perfection.🤗

Cheers..

of course, he was upset about so many things, but after receiving this kinda treatment from Khushi he was raging over these thoughts of her that was not leaving him. He was always indecisive and Khushi had to suffer until the bombshell of her engagement dropped on his head. That was the realization moment. My thing so what is she supposed to do, wait for you for the rest of her life? Man, you are damn confusing😆

Seriously, what was he thinking? I know he wanted her to accept that it matters to her first, but in between all of their egos, he showed her the way towards Shyam. He forgot that he shoved her, pushed her away when she was asking why did you keep my payal? Instead of answering, he chose to run away from the facts that he loves her. Then man why were you ready to kiss her?

His actions were damn confusing but we still love him.Lol