Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

I love the parallel scenes you picked where he is adoring the marks, wounded one vs the sindoor one. Hmm, very interesting thinking point you have it here. Was he aware of her getting effected by all and feeling the same as he was feeling? I guess, yes and that is why he said to khushi later that I don't act like you just to become good in others' eyes. He became welcomed on Holi when she accepted that why does it happen...

She was upset that she didn't speak or was she upset that she made him upset. I think that the later because when he stood to a side when Anjali was saying that Khushi is brave and doesn't need anyone to look after her. Khushi was looking at him and they both shared a deep look.

I am enjoying these poolside moments.

Yes, he was but his trust and all of these things shattered seeing her in Shyam's arms and he took her a two-timer. But then the distance during kidnapping and her constant struggle to save him, telepathy and all washed everything on its own

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

First Mere Maula,

That was the foundation of the rest of the story but a few minutes of this song and transitioning slides of images were showing the entire story. How beautiful Khushi looks here, carefree, fear free, and enjoying her life with her sister. Akash and Payal's love started here but I must say, there was more to their story which I felt left incomplete. Nice catch with Anji's dialogue.

ASR and his beginning form was setting the tone and it was one of those episodes.

Lovely observations, symbolism, and interpretation.👍🏼

Initial Khushi's simple style was very attractive.

Payesh and their story had a scope but god knows why the writers couldn't bring something out.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

I agree, Khushi in these early episodes looks so beautiful with minimal make up, innocent and her smile is a killer.

Totally agreed❤️

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

Lovely comparison of the scenes here, these marks are so sacred now. He was not made at these marks and stains but he was made at himself. The way he was treating her, the way he misunderstood her and all those wrongdoings and he wants to clear the air but she is not letting him. He is a man, definitely, he felt insulted. Ego comes here.

Marks, her marks he adores, but guilt of giving her marks or pain is eating him alive.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmohan89

Everything from her is precious to him. The collection of these memories and these moments is what he will start cherishing. He will tell her later, tumhare saath guzare huwe moments yaad rehne lag gaye...he will start forgetting his pain.

His hands are in fists, one mark inside and one outside, well, inside out she is becoming his part. Lovely marks on gifs👏 I liked the title, some marks are permanent.

This blue if beautiful👏

I am late but I am here....

So we are here where his frustration is at its peak. He wants to clear this MU between them but she isn't giving him any chance to do so.

I was watching these epis, I noticed that Buaji pressured Khushi a lot and so did Payal and the instigator was Shyam. She wanted to go to the office but then all the events and people pulled her down. She made up her mind not to see him again but was she ok?

She is taking her frustration on Payal and her mind is on this war. She gave him the treatment he deserved but she wasn't done yet.

Lovely parallels and comparisons of both scenes with these marks and stains. Yeap, permanent ones.

AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Awe, thanks my lovely lady, and thnx for taking the time.

You are so sweet, we are here because of you.

AdiGallia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Gracias🤗

I am happy that you enjoyed the layering gifs with the meaning of the true sense. Initial epis are the real gems.

I love these tom and jerry ones.

AdiGallia thumbnail

I'll come back to it.😊