nahin kisiko hai pata

No one knows,

tu hi bata mere maula, tu hi bata mere rabba

ik baat usme bhi hai, to ik baat usme bhi hai,

there is something special in him, as well as in her too,

hai dhoop saa woh agar, to wo chaandi raat si hai,

If one is like the sun, then the other is like a moonlight night,

mil paaye kabhi dono, kya teri isme hai razaa...?

Will these two ever meet, by your grace Almighty?

na paas aa sake hain, na door ja sake

Neither they can come close nor they can go away from each other,

gar pyar inko kheenche, takrar inko roke

If love draws them closer, then their tiffs stop them,

yun to badhe hain inke kadam, inhe raasta tu hi dikha

If They have moved towards each other, then please show them the way,

inhe raasta tu hi dikha

Show them the way towards each other

These words are basically the summary of this entire IPK and Arnav-Khushi's journey towards love, love to hate, hate to love and all.

Did they plan it? No

That destined relationship was written somewhere in the stars and that is the main start...two star-crossed lovers. Otherwise where Arnav Singh Raizada and where Khushi kumari Gupta. From which angle, they seem to be a couple? Don't think from an IPK lover's eyes. In general, it was not possible but it happened because that was their destiny and who believed in such things?

Khushi...Her belief system was way too strong.

Anjali was shown a pious wife who never missed any puja, any temple, or any event but her belief system was weak, based on fears and her past experiences. Some people become stronger but some don't. She was physically weak as well and that added to this weakness as well. Very typical picture shown in our society. At the same time, society mark women for the rest of their lives after a mishap in marriages. Anjali was one of those characters. Her hubby was shown as an opportunist who married her for wealth. No comment there as we all know how our society works and how ASR never found his whereabouts. That is a long debate and I don't want to get into that here.

Now Akash is a simple but not flexible guy. Simple in his choices but stern in a strange way. We have seen him with Mamiji and later with Payal.

Now, these two who fought with these emerging feelings took time to figure out, but once they did, they stood for each other. Either being in one frame or miles away, they found their way back to each other. Khushi made Arnav believe in destiny and believe in the faith of his own parents, especially his mother. That was his peace.

It's not just the paths and the fights but they found the courage to overcome the hurdles in their paths. They found the path to recognize their mates' love, accepted it, expressed it, overcame society and their differences, etc. But whatever it took to complete that path to get to each other, they did on their own mostly. They complimented each other by all means.

Roop, my buddy, kahan rehti ho yaar

par jab bhi atti ho, dil kush kar deti ho bas.

I am speechless. BEAUTIFUL post.❤️

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: pmohan89

Ladies

you both are too good. 👏

Thank You

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Roop, my buddy, kahan rehti ho yaar

par jab bhi atti ho, dil kush kar deti ho bas.

I am speechless. BEAUTIFUL post.❤️

She knows how to flow with words ❤️

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

#Tu Hi Bata Mere Maula

Let me translate this first to my best

tu hi bata mere maula, tu hi bata mere rabba,

Please let me know my dear Almighty

faasle meelon ke hain, dono hai alag disha,

They are miles away, both are totally different people

kabhi ye mil payenge, nahin kisiko hai pata,

Will they ever meet, no one knows,

nahin kisiko hai pata

No one knows,

ik baat usme bhi hai, to ik baat usme bhi hai,

there is something special in him, as well as in her too,

hai dhoop saa woh agar, to wo chaandi raat si hai,

If one is like the sun, then the other is like a moonlight night,

mil paaye kabhi dono, kya teri isme hai razaa...?

Will these two ever meet, by your grace Almighty?

na paas aa sake hain, na door ja sake

Neither can they come close, nor can they go away from each other,

If love draws them closer, then their tiffs stop them,

yun to badhe hain inke kadam, inhe raasta tu hi dikha

If They have moved towards each other, then please show them the way,

inhe raasta tu hi dikha

Show them the way toward each other

These words are basically the summary of this entire IPK and Arnav-Khushi's journey towards love, love to hate, hate to love and all.

Well said, it is pretty obvious how did each time mere maula played, I am posting the scenes in between the lyrics

Did they plan it? No

That destined relationship was written somewhere in the stars, which is the main start...two star-crossed lovers. Otherwise, where Arnav Singh Raizada and where Khushi kumari Gupta. From which angle, they seem to be a couple? Don't think from an IPK lover's eyes. In general, it was not possible but it happened because that was their destiny and who believed in such things?

Well, I do, strongly. We on this earth are carrying the mission destined and written by Almighty. Period. Totally agree; where kkg and where ASR. No compatibility, but still, it happened.

Khushi...Her belief system was way too strong.

Yeap, she made him believe in it too.

Anjali was shown as a pious wife who never missed any puja, any temple, or any event but her belief system was weak, based on fears and her past experiences. Some people become stronger but some don't. She was physically weak as well and that added to this weakness as well. Very typical picture shown in our society. At the same time, society mark women for the rest of their lives after a mishap in marriage. Anjali was one of those characters. Her hubby was shown as an opportunist who married her for wealth. No comment there as we all know how our society works and how ASR never found his whereabouts. That is a long debate and I don't want to get into that here.

Sometimes I ponder, we claim to be so advanced, educated but still, we are standing at the same spot and honestly, I found educated ppl more arrogant in such a manner, no offence.

Now Akash is a simple but not flexible guy. Simple in his choices but stern in a strange way. We have seen him with Mamiji and later with Payal.

Oh, yes, and at some points, I didn't like how he turned out.

Now, these two who fought with these emerging feelings took time to figure out, but once they did, they stood for each other. Either being in one frame or miles away, they found their way back to each other. Khushi made Arnav believe in destiny and the faith of his parents, especially his mother. That was his peace.

Well, both had a lot to handle before coming to their ways. Khushi made him believe and no doubt he was searching things through her eyes and words. Maybe that was giving him peace so he kinda sticks to it.

It's not just the paths and the fights; they found the courage to overcome the hurdles in their paths. They found the path to recognize their mates' love, accepted it, expressed it, overcame society and their differences, etc. But whatever it took to complete that path to get to each other, they did on their own mostly. They complimented each other by all means.

That blue is what I said above. They found each other after dealing with everything they had to

Roop, love you for this beautiful postsmiley31

Thank You

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 2 years ago
CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

I love the parallel scenes you picked where he is adoring the marks, wounded one vs the sindoor one. Hmm, very interesting thinking point you have it here. Was he aware of her getting effected by all and feeling the same as he was feeling? I guess, yes and that is why he said to khushi later that I don't act like you just to become good in others' eyes. He became welcomed on Holi when she accepted that why does it happen...

She was upset that she didn't speak or was she upset that she made him upset. I think that the later because when he stood to a side when Anjali was saying that Khushi is brave and doesn't need anyone to look after her. Khushi was looking at him and they both shared a deep look.

I am enjoying these poolside moments.

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

First Mere Maula,

That was the foundation of the rest of the story but a few minutes of this song and transitioning slides of images were showing the entire story. How beautiful Khushi looks here, carefree, fear free, and enjoying her life with her sister. Akash and Payal's love started here but I must say, there was more to their story which I felt left incomplete. Nice catch with Anji's dialogue.

ASR and his beginning form was setting the tone and it was one of those episodes.

Lovely observations, symbolisms, and interpretation.👍🏼

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He was angry at her or at himself? No one dared till date to speak to him or show him the real mirror where he could see him wrong too. He is Arnav Singh Raizada and he is never wrong, that ego was one factor. The other fact was he did hurt her, unintentionally and intentionally.Later when he will hit her head in the hut, he will say it without hesitation to her. I'll never forgive myself that I hurt you Khushi. At this moment, he won't say that. He can't, his ego is larger than life.

But at the same time, that ego is becoming his frustration. He wants to make things right, he wants her but how to get to her heart, he doesn't know yet. I should say, he her heart beats with him, he feels it but how to sync her mind with it to make her realize, that is a gigantic task for a man like him. He is used to girls like Lavanya or upper class girls who are totally different than Khushi. You know what, I love this touch in IPK. For women with a strong character like Khushi, decent men always have respect on a different level. This is why we have seen ASR bowed his head in front of her telling that she is special.

Marks on hands, I think the marks and dents on head were huge than these what he has here. He is not the same person anymore. Exactly, what is happening to ASR?

Edited by Motif_Soul - 2 years ago
Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

First Mere Maula,

That was the foundation of the rest of the story but a few minutes of this song and transitioning slides of images were showing the entire story. How beautiful Khushi looks here, carefree, fear free, and enjoying her life with her sister. Akash and Payal's love started here but I must say, there was more to their story which I felt left incomplete. Nice catch with Anji's dialogue.

ASR and his beginning form was setting the tone and it was one of those episodes.

Lovely observations, symbolisms, and interpretation.👍🏼

I agree, Khushi in these early episodes looks so beautiful with minimal make up, innocent and her smile is a killer.

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely comparison of the scenes here, these marks are so sacred now. He was not made at these marks and stains but he was made at himself. The way he was treating her, the way he misunderstood her and all those wrongdoings and he wants to clear the air but she is not letting him. He is a man, definitely, he felt insulted. Ego comes here.

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Everything from her is precious to him. The collection of these memories and these moments is what he will start cherishing. He will tell her later, tumhare saath guzare huwe moments yaad rehne lag gaye...he will start forgetting his pain.

His hands are in fists, one mark inside and one outside, well, inside out she is becoming his part. Lovely marks on gifs👏 I liked the title, some marks are permanent.