Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Savera84

Beautiful!👏

The symbolism is what caught our eyes which made us fans of the show. The makers started the show with so much detail, so much care and wonderful execution. Either the fans were too eager to see them together or the makers lost interest, I am not sure, but the later tracks were not executed properly.

Writers like you are enhancing whatever they showed at the beginning. We may have noticed only few instances, but you guys are even reading water, plants, sky, stars, sun and moon and explaining us through your wonderful GIFs.

They are lovely Faiqa. Thank you!

Cheers..

No doubt, the initial makers like Nisar delivered so much detail in a minute way in the beginning and that makes it special to watch too. Totally agree with this point, after forced marriage the decline started and slowly by slowly, it reached the point where I couldn't find glue besides Arshi scenes.

Thnx for coming and taking the time.🤗

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

My fav🤗 Thank You for this treat.

RES

waiting for your input

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

precioso, hermoso, bello post my friend.🤗

Bonita Khushi is on his mind and his sister knows him well. She knows La is his escape from what he doesn't want to say or accept it. This initial episode is beautiful because of its pictograph, background score, and introduction of each character. Very much in detail and layered.

I love the way you have dissected these elements, superb👏

Who knew that Khushi's words will come true in future. Lovely narration and the choice of words with gifs, I love the arrangement of these pics along with the true meaning.

Gracias🤗

I am happy that you enjoyed the layering gifs with the meaning of the true sense. Initial epis are the real gems.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

I was amazed that Khushi's character was the superb one and hard to find in real life.I am sure most likely, women were avoiding men like Arnav for fear that he may have an ego problem or perhaps its that dazzling toothy grin of his that makes it hard to look at him or be around.

It's best to be kind, but ASR was not - and he didn't find someone else in his social stratosphere either.I guess the roots go back to his mother. His heart was looking for a woman like her. Rooted to the basics and honest to its nature. Simple and innocent. That is where Khushi entered for good.

Of course, in some sense, he is a very difficult man to handle, and I must say and say many times, too difficult in real life. I've seen women with tough hubbies. His heart also found someone he was looking for in Khushi, and Khushi had the same feelings. It was a mutual feeling. Again two strange ppl fell for each other.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

#Tu Hi Bata Mere Maula

Let me translate this first to my best

tu hi bata mere maula, tu hi bata mere rabba,

Please let me know my dear Almighty

tu hi bata mere maula, tu hi bata mere rabba

faasle meelon ke hain, dono hai alag disha,

They are miles away, both are totally different people

kabhi ye mil payenge, nahin kisiko hai pata,

Will they ever meet, no one knows,

nahin kisiko hai pata

No one knows,

ik baat usme bhi hai, to ik baat usme bhi hai,

there is something special in him, as well as in her too,

hai dhoop saa woh agar, to wo chaandi raat si hai,

If one is like the sun, then the other is like a moonlight night,

mil paaye kabhi dono, kya teri isme hai razaa...?

Will these two ever meet, by your grace Almighty?

na paas aa sake hain, na door ja sake

Neither they can come close nor they can go away from each other,

gar pyar inko kheenche, takrar inko roke

If love draws them closer, then their tiffs stop them,

yun to badhe hain inke kadam, inhe raasta tu hi dikha

If They have moved towards each other, then please show them the way,

inhe raasta tu hi dikha

Show them the way towards each other

These words are basically the summary of this entire IPK and Arnav-Khushi's journey towards love, love to hate, hate to love and all.

Did they plan it? No

That destined relationship was written somewhere in the stars and that is the main start...two star-crossed lovers. Otherwise where Arnav Singh Raizada and where Khushi kumari Gupta. From which angle, they seem to be a couple? Don't think from an IPK lover's eyes. In general, it was not possible but it happened because that was their destiny and who believed in such things?

Khushi...Her belief system was way too strong.

Anjali was shown a pious wife who never missed any puja, any temple, or any event but her belief system was weak, based on fears and her past experiences. Some people become stronger but some don't. She was physically weak as well and that added to this weakness as well. Very typical picture shown in our society. At the same time, society mark women for the rest of their lives after a mishap in marriages. Anjali was one of those characters. Her hubby was shown as an opportunist who married her for wealth. No comment there as we all know how our society works and how ASR never found his whereabouts. That is a long debate and I don't want to get into that here.

Now Akash is a simple but not flexible guy. Simple in his choices but stern in a strange way. We have seen him with Mamiji and later with Payal.

Now, these two who fought with these emerging feelings took time to figure out, but once they did, they stood for each other. Either being in one frame or miles away, they found their way back to each other. Khushi made Arnav believe in destiny and believe in the faith of his own parents, especially his mother. That was his peace.

It's not just the paths and the fights but they found the courage to overcome the hurdles in their paths. They found the path to recognize their mates' love, accepted it, expressed it, overcame society and their differences, etc. But whatever it took to complete that path to get to each other, they did on their own mostly. They complimented each other by all means.

Edited by Roop_P - 2 years ago
AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Gracias🤗

I am happy that you enjoyed the layering gifs with the meaning of the true sense. Initial epis are the real gems.

Those are and I am so happy that you are doing some of these unfinished scenes in depth.

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

#Tu Hi Bata Mere Maula

Let me translate this first to my best

tu hi bata mere maula, tu hi bata mere rabba,

Please let me know my dear Almighty

faasle meelon ke hain, dono hai alag disha,

They are miles away, both are totally different people

kabhi ye mil payenge, nahin kisiko hai pata,

Will they ever meet, no one knows,

nahin kisiko hai pata

No one knows,

ik baat usme bhi hai, to ik baat usme bhi hai,

there is something special in him, as well as in her too,

hai dhoop saa woh agar, to wo chaandi raat si hai,

If one is like the sun, then the other is like a moonlight night,

mil paaye kabhi dono, kya teri isme hai razaa...?

Will these two ever meet, by your grace Almighty?

na paas aa sake hain, na door ja sake

Neither they can come close nor they can go away from each other,

If love draws them closer, then their tiffs stop them,

yun to badhe hain inke kadam, inhe raasta tu hi dikha

If They have moved towards each other, then please show them the way,

inhe raasta tu hi dikha

Show them the way towards each other

These words are basically the summary of this entire IPK and Arnav-Khushi's journey towards love, love to hate, hate to love and all.

Did they plan it? No

That destined relationship was written somewhere in the stars and that is the main start...two star-crossed lovers. Otherwise where Arnav Singh Raizada and where Khushi kumari Gupta. From which angle, they seem to be a couple? Don't think from an IPK lover's eyes. In general, it was not possible but it happened because that was their destiny and who believed in such things?

Khushi...Her belief system was way too strong.

Anjali was shown a pious wife who never missed any puja, any temple, or any event but her belief system was weak, based on fears and her past experiences. Some people become stronger but some don't. She was physically weak as well and that added to this weakness as well. Very typical picture shown in our society. At the same time, society mark women for the rest of their lives after a mishap in marriages. Anjali was one of those characters. Her hubby was shown as an opportunist who married her for wealth. No comment there as we all know how our society works and how ASR never found his whereabouts. That is a long debate and I don't want to get into that here.

Now Akash is a simple but not flexible guy. Simple in his choices but stern in a strange way. We have seen him with Mamiji and later with Payal.

Now, these two who fought with these emerging feelings took time to figure out, but once they did, they stood for each other. Either being in one frame or miles away, they found their way back to each other. Khushi made Arnav believe in destiny and believe in the faith of his own parents, especially his mother. That was his peace.

It's not just the paths and the fights but they found the courage to overcome the hurdles in their paths. They found the path to recognize their mates' love, accepted it, expressed it, overcame society and their differences, etc. But whatever it took to complete that path to get to each other, they did on their own mostly. They complimented each other by all means.

I have no words👏

Superb👍🏼

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

Those are and I am so happy that you are doing some of these unfinished scenes in depth.

Awe, thanks my lovely lady, and thnx for taking the time.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ladies

you both are too good. 👏