Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

His wound was not small, through this wound his scars were opening again to heal. Because this time he was feeling pain for the one he shut down for his life. The love and the one who was offering him to heal. He created a wall against anyone who started healing him through love. I think even his sis was at the pedestal of respect and the only connection to keep him in touch with that ehsas, feeling of love who he couldn't deny but all others, he just let them do whatever without interfering his life.

Khushi came and destroyed that peace.

But look at him, he is not agitating over this wound, he was actually caring about it, nurturing it like this is something what he wants to do for the rest of his life.

That one pink line is deep, sometimes we have to open our wounds to find peace, to let them heal properly. No doubt, his sis was keeping that one small light in him but Khushi is the one who burned his soul with it and he had no other way around to let himself burn in it with acceptance.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakpearl

Amazing write up,Faiqa..

Arnav was silent when Khushi was venting out her anger..

His guilt didn't allow him to speak..

And he was not angry . ..

Khushi resigned..yet she wasn't happy..

Their relationship was very strange..

Their minds were preoccupied with each other's thoughts ..they were helpless --

thnx Apu

he wasn't angry because he knew he was wrong

but still both were unhappy

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I read yesterday but lost my comment in between

I love this scene somehow, the transition of the scene shows itself their presence in one frame. It just does to me. His left hand was holding pearls and her fingers were holding the key.in her right hand. Right side is for all brain and the left is all heart. Nice combo here we have. I am not like you to interpret things in such context but this was beautiful. Completely lost. Both sisters were trying to bring their presence at the spot but in vain. That connection was way stronger than they could decipher or express.

Aimer_vous thumbnail

Love the creations, can't quote but where he is caring and breaking the same plant just touched my heart. How fragile and sensitive he is but no one understands it. He would rather prefer to break himself rather than budging in.

Aimer_vous thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

Love it as you mention his habit of turning around, not showing his vulnerability, his weakness,he was wounded

way too deep, in such a way that his old wounds were getting connected here. He wanted to believe but he couldn't.

That wounded connection is not going anywhere because it is deep. If they have memories, they also have intimacy, the longing, yearning, and deep rooted soul connections that are making them restless. If he can't let it go she can't either. That key and pearls, key to his heart and pearls of her innocence and purity.

A thirst that he couldn't explain his side, or an emptiness that she supposed to be happy after venting out but she wasn't and he wasn't either That speaks volume.

I always wonder three pearls. I know you did explain somewhere, Bring that connection here.

I think there were only two pearls/ maybe I am wrong. Have to see the scene again.

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

That one pink line is deep, sometimes we have to open our wounds to find peace, to let them heal properly. No doubt, his sis was keeping that one small light in him but Khushi is the one who burned his soul with it and he had no other way around to let himself burn in it with acceptance.

I love that she burned his soul to bring him back from ashes. That acceptance is what made him who he was all along. An ocean with flowing love.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

I read yesterday but lost my comment in between

I love this scene somehow, the transition of the scene shows itself their presence in one frame. It just does to me. His left hand was holding pearls and her fingers were holding the key.in her right hand. Right side is for all brains and the left is all hearts. Nice combo here we have. I am not like you to interpret things in such context but this was beautiful. Completely lost. Both sisters were trying to bring their presence at the spot but in vain. That connection was way stronger than they could decipher or express.

A nice analogy of right and left-sided brains. There was not an easy way to decipher it. Whatever they were feeling, they had no words to describe, it was just a feeling. It was a grip to their hearts for sure.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Love the creations, can't quote but where he is caring and breaking the same plant just touched my heart. How fragile and sensitive he is but no one understands it. He would rather prefer to break himself rather than budging in.

He always handles things with his anger, that is his driving force, right or wrong has no room here.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I think there were only two pearls/ maybe I am wrong. Have to see the scene again.

and I think there are three

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

I love that she burned his soul to bring him back from ashes. That acceptance is what made him who he was all along. An ocean with flowing love.

Ocean with flowing love surfing over hurdles, me shoo like it🤗