Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

awe, this is beautiful

thanks for making it

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

His wound was not small, through this wound his scars were opening again to heal. Because this time he was feeling pain for the one he shut down for his life. The love and the one who was offering him to heal. He created a wall against anyone who started healing him through love. I think even his sis was at the pedestal of respect and the only connection to keep him in touch with that ehsas, feeling of love who he couldn't deny but all others, he just let them do whatever without interfering his life.

Khushi came and destroyed that peace.

But look at him, he is not agitating over this wound, he was actually caring about it, nurturing it like this is something what he wants to do for the rest of his life.

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing write up,Faiqa..

Arnav was silent when Khushi was venting out her anger..

His guilt didn't allow him to speak..

And he was not angry . ..

Khushi resigned..yet she wasn't happy..

Their relationship was very strange..

Their minds were preoccupied with each other's thoughts ..they were helpless --

Edited by pakpearl - 2 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

Scene 2 on pg-6

Where he stood alone reviewing his actions for the first time, especially in Khushi's case. He wasn't thinking before in such a way and with this intensity. This was the first time, he was feeling this strong pull towards her. Her pain was in him and that was making him regret what he did all along.

His vulnerable state of mind and actions were so visible but no one could understand the reason. Nani was thinking of La and Anjali did try to talk through. She found one reason correct that he was worried about Khushi's whereabouts. Still, she didn't think through why, what, when and how her chose is feeling such thing against her as he never did before.

Both got wounded, in this scene where she felt his hand in her sleep shows that she fell for him first. At least I think this way as a girl like her when gets closer to a man, these feelings are normal.

I like what you said that Khushi fell for him first but she had no idea of these feelings. It took her some time while Arnav was resisting though he could name it.

He felt strongly for Khushi during guest house incident and later it developed into a strong urge, yearning and a desire that we will see during Diwali but again his fear of embracing love came forward.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I can understand but you used to put things on blogs as well so just asked. No worries.

It will be as you can see on the blog I do post all these slowly by slowly.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Thanks for correcting

yes, she sat for the first time on his chair. Sorry about that.

No issues dear

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Such a beautiful observation of the scene. They were so close (in their thoughts) yet so far (physically). They should have been happy that they don't need to see other's face ever, just like they wanted. It is happening, but they are not happy. There is something is missing and they don't know what it is. They are simply restless. They can't pinpoint their feelings for each other. Not yet.

His Shaitan and Rajkumari actions are making her restless . Did she do the right thing by judging him as a Shaitan?

Arnav knows he crossed a line. He wants to put his case forward. I am not sure what he would have said or whether it would have resulted in a positive outcome

What a conflicting situation?

Cheers..

At this moment, she had no idea about Shaitan and Rajkumar. She is just confused with his different avatars. One side is good, and the other is bad about him. But this will come clear in front of her when she sees him with that little girl fulfilling her wishes by buying all those pigeons. Then Khushi says, jo jaisa hai wo waisa hi hona chaihye par wo to aisa hai hi nahin...

That day onward, she set him on a different level, but again he breaks her heart while kicking her out of RM as it was his parent's death anniversary, and that is where he finds the common ground of the same feelings. That was the moment for him when he said sorry to KKG. Well, it was a huge step from someone who never easily said sorry to anyone.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

Hi Faiqa di

Just a reminder, you are missing one small scene and that is number 2 scene after 1st Rabba Ve, where he is seeing calendar with Khushi's photographs.

p.s. I will be here dissecting these ones.

arey haan

lol

actually I did writ about that before, OK I will bring it here

muahh...for the reminder

CORRECTION

no that scene is not number two

it comes after resignation...it means that is next. I know it is about Rabba Ve but that was not right after that

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 2 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

awe, this is beautiful

thanks for making it

Glad you liked it