Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Miles away yet close.

They will accept that that they could hear each other har bar but right now that was setting here in the horizon.Hearts knew but their mind was not ready to accept it. Appropriately said that Arnav's family never dared to say things to him. They were afraid to do so. But Khushi wasn't and maybe that is why Anjali told Khushi after resignation.

Nothing was making them calm being apart from each other. Her rajkumar and shaitan was one but she will get this later. Right now she is darn confused.

AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Love it as you mention his habit of turning around, not showing his vulnerability, his weakness,he was wounded

way too deep, in such a way that his old wounds were getting connected here. He wanted to believe but he couldn't.

That wounded connection is not going anywhere because it is deep. If they have memories, they also have intimacy, the longing, yearning, and deep rooted soul connections that are making them restless. If he can't let it go she can't either. That key and pearls, key to his heart and pearls of her innocence and purity.

A thirst that he couldn't explain his side, or an emptiness that she supposed to be happy after venting out but she wasn't and he wasn't either That speaks volume.

I always wonder three pearls. I know you did explain somewhere, Bring that connection here.

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Scene 2 on pg-6

Where he stood alone reviewing his actions for the first time, especially in Khushi's case. He wasn't thinking before in such a way and with this intensity. This is was the first time, he was feeling this strong pull towards her. Her pain was in him and that was making him regret of what he did all along.

His vulnerable state of mind and actions were so visible but no one could understand the reason. Dani was thinking of La and Anjali did try to talk through. She found one reason correct that he was worried about Khushi's whereabouts. Still, she didn't think through why, what, when and how her chose is feeling such thing against her as he never did before.

Both got wounded, in this scene where she felt his hand in her sleep shows that she fell for him first. At least I think this way as a girl like her when gets closer to a man, these feelings are normal.

x.Covila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I do post things on my blog but later on

The main purpose is to bring ppl to the forum and keep it alive and thriving.

I can understand but you used to put things on blogs as well so just asked. No worries.

x.Covila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Love your first line

yes, she came into his life to make him forget everything. He fought against those rules he made and practised, which is where we stand now.

I think you say that Khushi sat on his chair the first time. Yes, true. That is why he gave her this look upon arrival.

Thanks for correcting

yes, she sat for the first time on his chair. Sorry about that.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmohan89

Miles away yet close.

They will accept that they could hear each other har bar but right now that was setting here in the horizon.Hearts knew but their mind was not ready to accept it. Appropriately said that Arnav's family never dared to say things to him. They were afraid to do so. But Khushi wasn't and maybe that is why Anjali told Khushi after resignation.

Nothing was making them calm being apart from each other. Her rajkumar and shaitan was one but she will get this later. Right now she is darn confused.

I love what you said that their 'Mehsoos" was getting set on the horizon. Their hearts knew, but their minds were resisting. RM wasis were afraid to hurt him and remained hush most of the time. It was really sad that they never even waited for him to join them at dinner either.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

Love it as you mention his habit of turning around, not showing his vulnerability, his weakness,he was wounded

way too deep, in such a way that his old wounds were getting connected here. He wanted to believe but he couldn't.

That wounded connection is not going anywhere because it is deep. If they have memories, they also have intimacy, the longing, yearning, and deep rooted soul connections that are making them restless. If he can't let it go she can't either. That key and pearls, key to his heart and pearls of her innocence and purity.

A thirst that he couldn't explain his side, or an emptiness that she supposed to be happy after venting out but she wasn't and he wasn't either That speaks volume.

I always wonder three pearls. I know you did explain somewhere, Bring that connection here.

A pang of pain rises even thinking of a child who endorsed this much pain and got wounded by every single person and still had this much courage and energy to rise from ashes. No wonder why he became a millionaire at such an age. This rage and wounded soul were his driving force...running through his veins.

He was feeling guilt, and he let Khushi express her anger and all. But her words were harsh. She had no idea, but his soul cut into pieces hearing all.

Such a beautiful observation of the scene. They were so close (in their thoughts) yet so far (physically). They should have been happy that they don't need to see other's face ever, just like they wanted. It is happening, but they are not happy. There is something is missing and they don't know what it is. They are simply restless. They can't pinpoint their feelings for each other. Not yet.

His Shaitan and Rajkumari actions are making her restless . Did she do the right thing by judging him as a Shaitan?

Arnav knows he crossed a line. He wants to put his case forward. I am not sure what he would have said or whether it would have resulted in a positive outcome

What a conflicting situation?

Cheers..

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Faiqa di

Just a reminder, you are missing one small scene and that is number 2 scene after 1st Rabba Ve, where he is seeing calendar with Khushi's photographs.

p.s. I will be here dissecting these ones.