Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I see you though how comesmiley36smiley36smiley36

For the first time bts thread and EDT are same page smiley37

Surprised Tanu hasn’t blocked you yet for insulting her Pookie smiley38
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Manny_123

@bold You have blocked me? smiley36

Oh BTS mein yehi haal hai? I didn't check that smiley36

Please Never smiley31

Now I'm scare to press like or quote to find out I'm block smiley37smiley37smiley37

Hey did you checkout our favorite Live interview, he only does interview just to not tell you anything but he'll be back soon smiley36

If I post in CC it won't last 5 mins smiley37smiley37

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Both Garvita and Prat are younger to Sam… but prat dressing style or features made her look like the elder sis but garvita since day 1 is looking like Ab’s younger sister… even makers bhi baby queen ki le rahe hai… she is given horrendous fits and full arm blouses and hairstyles toh chod do, Vidya and Surekha bhi ise chote lage be…. while Ruhi is given sleeveless and age appropriate clothes…

It’s actually fun to read the complete biased outlook people have.. when Ab behaves childishly, makes cute (cringe) expressions, does badbad gadbad she is bbg, pookie, a young naive girl… but even if Ruhi does one percent of what Ab does she is attention seeking vile vamp,lusty, cheapo, sidey… i have actually memorised the adjectives people use.. coz do char hi hai🤣… same repetitive words.. no matter what the story is… ab toh Ruhi mast Rohit ke sath kush hai phir bhi yehi words use ho rahe hai🤣

Ruhi pregnant with Rohit's child

Still Ruhi is lusty for armaan smiley37

Mein kehti hu bring white day for rohit and restart triangle because ruhi hey hi lusty kya fark padega smiley42

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Surprised Tanu hasn’t blocked you yet for insulting her Pookie smiley38

That's my pyaari Tanu loves me smiley42

SS Raj hinted someone is using Poopoosa as a kathaputalee smiley37smiley37

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Please Never smiley31

Now I'm scare to press like or quote to find out I'm block smiley37smiley37smiley37

Hey did you checkout our favorite Live interview, he only does interview just to not tell you anything but he'll be back soon smiley36

If I post in CC it won't last 5 mins smiley37smiley37

Hahaha I missed how we trolled other shows in CJL smiley36smiley31.

I, for one, don't block even if others do it cuz I am least bothered by their posts smiley36.

Oh yes I checked out his IV on YT and Insta both when it was on live smiley36. I chose B option also 🤣. Yeah he will be back soon. I like his way of doing IVs.

Oh yeah it won't last smiley37smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Hahaha I missed how we trolled other shows in CJL smiley36smiley31.

I, for one, don't block even if others do it cuz I am least bothered by their posts smiley36.

Oh yes I checked out his IV on YT and Insta both when it was on live smiley36. I chose B option also 🤣. Yeah he will be back soon. I like his way of doing IVs.

Oh yeah it won't last smiley37smiley37

@ red: Hi 5 smiley36

Missed our CJL masti too. smiley38

I'm least bother by posters, skip my comments if you're so sensitive smiley39

the bezzati he get's here is crazy smiley37smiley37

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

@ red: Hi 5 smiley36

Missed our CJL masti too. smiley38

I'm least bother by posters, skip my comments if you're so sensitive smiley39

the bezzati he get's here is crazy smiley37smiley37

He was so sweet..he knew fans would choose B option. smiley27 He got so many questions but those two couldn't handle the mere comment section smiley37.

Hahah Ikr...I respect their choice smiley39🤣. Koi baath nahi...Freedom kis baath ke liye. smiley36

Hahah the level of unwanted attention he is getting is crazy. This is what happens when someone is too popular. I am used to seeing this stuff as it is extreme in Korean industry smiley36

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

One thing I will never understand is what akshu gained by admitting she did arohi accident.

Whatever happened was accident. Be it by ruhi or akshu or anyone. It was an ACCIDENT. Police themselves recorded the case as accident, baby ruhi including whole family thought it was an accident. Then comes abhira's mother by acting mahaan. She said ruhi shouldn't know "she killed her mother". What did she mean by it? Choti arohi growing up thinking akshu killed her mother is one thing (which is absurd) but grown up 30+ year old woman thinking 6 year old girl killed her mother instead of seeing that as an accident is problematic. Had she didn't do that, baby ruhi would have convinced herself that it was just an accident. Instead she had to here her aunt saying she killed her mother. The same aunt who she knew is responsible for her father's death too.

Anyone who see it in neural pov can see it. There is two extreme sides here. One is fl stans defending dumb actions of fl's mother by saying 6 y/o kid is murderer. Another one is some saying akshu is a murderer. Both doesn't make sense to me.

Whatever happened with arohi is bad fate. But what happened next is completely akshu's fault followed by goenka family.

Goenkas family should have known that Akshara is a liar and she lying about the accident also. But they didn't throw her out. It was her own decision to be mahan. After all this Suhasini goenka made sure that she doesn't leave all alone and informed Abhimanyu about it and he accompanied her. Show took a leap of a month or so where it was shown that he wanted Akshara to reconcile with goenkas and had plans to come back but couldn't as he died with his son.

Akshara didn't even inform the family about his demise. Roohi deserved to know about it.

Edited by viji2111 - 7 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Guys do check out my post about ages of characters according to me,

There is special mention about Manish Goenka real age estimation that may blow your young mind.🤯🤯

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5362437

Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules/Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review. For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum! Regards, I-F Development Team