Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 8 days ago

Since many are requesting to show accident video to Ruhi, I want someone to show Ak's greatest journey to Abheera. Akhir she should also know it without any filters smiley42

Edited out quoted post

Edited by Sutapasima - 8 days ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: The_Best

So she is 29 now and was 28 post leap, but many have been calling 30 year old or 30+ old and once even 40 years old woman to age shame her since the beginning of gen4. It’s to imply how she’s grown up, so why she’s in love or assumed Armaan loved her when he himself told her he loved her. Or why she’s acting childish or cute. And now again bashing her using her age that why she’s angry at Abhira. They act as if she is 20+ years older than Abhira when she only has a difference of 6 years. When Abhira would act childish and silly acts, the excuses used to be she’s a young girl to excuse her while the same ones would bash Ruhi saying she’s a grown up woman.

Many also don’t like that Garvita is younger than Sam for the same reasons smiley36 I remember many didn’t like that Prat(23) was younger too compared to Sam(28). I have seen those comments smiley39

Both Garvita and Prat are younger to Sam… but prat dressing style or features made her look like the elder sis but garvita since day 1 is looking like Ab’s younger sister… even makers bhi baby queen ki le rahe hai… she is given horrendous fits and full arm blouses and hairstyles toh chod do, Vidya and Surekha bhi ise chote lage be…. while Ruhi is given sleeveless and age appropriate clothes…

It’s actually fun to read the complete biased outlook people have.. when Ab behaves childishly, makes cute (cringe) expressions, does badbad gadbad she is bbg, pookie, a young naive girl… but even if Ruhi does one percent of what Ab does she is attention seeking vile vamp,lusty, cheapo, sidey… i have actually memorised the adjectives people use.. coz do char hi hai🤣… same repetitive words.. no matter what the story is… ab toh Ruhi mast Rohit ke sath kush hai phir bhi yehi words use ho rahe hai🤣

Edited by Firefly_shines - 8 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

My sweet bois NavManyu 🥰🥰🥰🥰

#LoveIsLove

If only we had that 😅🤣

#Bestfathers #Bestfriends #loveislove

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

My sweet bois NavManyu 🥰🥰🥰🥰

#LoveIsLove

Yaar you BL shipping them🤣🤣

Edit: I don't know why it's posted twice 😲

Edited by Shineeeee - 8 days ago
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Actually worst is people do this in real life too lol, I am what are people supposed to do not survive after 25 ???

It’s really sad. I remember when I turned 12 and got my period and then turned 13, I was made to feel like shit and grown up woman. I thought my life was over as I was the oldest girl in my cousin/sister, so I really thought I was grown up at 13 because that’s what many made it feel like.
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

pyaar andha gunga aur behra hotha hai 😂 dono ki sabse badi galthi ye hai ak se pehle woh dono ek dusre se nahi mile. Navmanyu would Have had better life together than akshnav and abhira 😂

https://x.com/Yoloun0/status/1710621258902311040

https://x.com/missNthuSiast/status/1660997838849953792

upar donom sath peete honge 🤣🤣
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Yaar you BL shipping them 🤣🤣

haa since last gen. Thts why I hardly interacted here despite watching the whole Gen because I was not in a particular team.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Both Garvita and Prat are younger to Sam… but prat dressing style or features made her look like the elder sis but garvita since day 1 is looking like Ab’s younger sister… even makers bhi baby queen ki le rahe hai… she is given horrendous fits and full arm blouses and hairstyles toh chod do, Vidya and Surekha bhi ise chote lage be…. while Ruhi is given sleeveless and age appropriate clothes…

It’s actually fun to read the complete biased outlook people have.. when Ab behaves childishly, makes cute (cringe) expressions, does badbad gadbad she is bbg, pookie, a young naive girl… but even if Ruhi does one percent of what Ab does she is attention seeking vile vamp,lusty, cheapo, sidey… i have actually memorised the adjectives people use.. coz do char hi hai🤣… same repetitive words.. no matter what the story is… ab toh Ruhi mast Rohit ke sath kush hai phir bhi yehi words use ho rahe hai🤣

copy paste karke rakthe honge i am so bored to read those words patha hai ruhi is lusty, ruhi is immoral vamp, ruhi is abc mno aage bolo 😂
Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

haa since last gen. Thts why I hardly interacted here despite watching the whole Gen because I was not in a particular team.

It's okay tho I don't judge ❣️

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Ajaaab mujhe Rona aa raha hai. Meine apne haatho se apne legs pe axe maara 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I was explaining how to unblock someone who has blocked us and demo ke liye I used an account. But now it is not letting me unblock. Kal kaleshi episode hai.

And now I can see that f-all big box.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭