Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Prapti9

Even abhim deserved better..pata nahi usne konsi ghadi me ak ka ganna su liya and abhinav kyu ak ko bus me mila.🤦.bus chut jaati uski..

Why dkp didn't cliffed ak and let navmanyu raise abhirsmiley19

legacy blood ka chakkar may sub ko pagal kardiya
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ruhi was 6 years old when leap happened we can assume 6 years 9 months considering aks pregnancy 3 months. And rest 6 months about post leap beginning.

They took 22 years leap. So i assume ruhi will be 28. Then 1 year post divorce drama that makes her 29 and ab 23. Then three months so may be 29 years 3 months.

But why do you bother sabko 31 banna hi hai. No one can control their age 😄

But onscree garvita looks younger than as sam is 28 or 29

So she is 29 now and was 28 post leap, but many have been calling 30 year old or 30+ old and once even 40 years old woman to age shame her since the beginning of gen4. It’s to imply how she’s grown up, so why she’s in love or assumed Armaan loved her when he himself told her he loved her. Or why she’s acting childish or cute. And now again bashing her using her age that why she’s angry at Abhira. They act as if she is 20+ years older than Abhira when she only has a difference of 6 years. When Abhira would act childish and silly acts, the excuses used to be she’s a young girl to excuse her while the same ones would bash Ruhi saying she’s a grown up woman.

Many also don’t like that Garvita is younger than Sam for the same reasons smiley36 I remember many didn’t like that Prat(23) was younger too compared to Sam(28). I have seen those comments smiley39

Edited by The_Best - 8 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Even abhim deserved better..pata nahi usne konsi ghadi me ak ka ganna su liya and abhinav kyu ak ko bus me mila.🤦.bus chut jaati uski..

Why dkp didn't cliffed ak and let navmanyu raise abhirsmiley19

this would have been best ending for gen 3 smiley37

Now if i look back abhinav naive tha, bewkoof tha, kabhi kabhi insecure bhi hotha tha but woh zinda tha 😂 bechare ko bhi maardiya ak ne 😂

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: The_Best

How many years was the leap? And how old Ruhi was exactly? See I don’t care about her age, but I want to know as many haters keep bringing age to age shame her. This is a thing in many countries in Asia where people age shame girls for their age and think if you are older then you deserve less care and you are too grown up for that or somehow you are undesirable. So the constant age shaming of Ruhi since Gen4

See Akshu- arohi were pregnant and then we have a leap of 6 years, so technically after delivery kids must be around 5 only, not even 6. Then story continues further maybe 1 year.(don't think it was one year tbh, then too kids must haven't crossed 6 years before the second leap)

After that we have 22 years of leap, which make ruru, 27 or max 28 when this gen started.

I know the constant age shaming, its less about facts but more about insulting her.

She have been shamed for everything even with conspiracy theories like she was 9 during the accident time. Her being an ivf kid.

Some things are facts but trying to mould them as insult like her Father's legitimacy status to insult her further.

Edited by Vanyaa - 8 days ago

Ak didn't killed everybody intentionally but usko jisse bhi sachha pyaar hota tha..sab vaqt se pehle gujar jate thesmiley19

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

So she is 29 now and was 28 post leap, but many have been calling 30 year old or 30+ old and once even 40 years old woman to age shame her since the beginning of gen4. It’s to imply how she’s grown up, so why she’s in love or assumed Armaan loved her when he himself told her he loved her. Or why she’s acting childish or cute. And now again bashing her using her age that why she’s angry at Abhira. They act as if she is 20+ years older than Abhira when she only has a difference of 6 years. When Abhira would act childish and silly acts, the excuses used to be she’s a young girl to excuse her while the same ones would bash Ruhi saying she’s a grown up woman.

Many also don’t like that Garvita is younger than Sam for the same reasons smiley36 I have seen those comments too smiley39

even makers bhi ensuring ppl see garvita is younger by giving her cloths suited for her age 😂
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

How many years was the leap? And how old Ruhi was exactly? See I don’t care about her age, but I want to know as many haters keep bringing age to age shame her. This is a thing in many countries in Asia where people age shame girls for their age and think if you are older then you deserve less care and you are too grown up for that or somehow you are undesirable. So the constant age shaming of Ruhi since Gen4

It’s 6+22+1+3 months = So Ruhi is 29 years 3 months.. Abheera bhakts who wish the worst for Ruhi make their own theories of her age and use it to troll her… it’s really funny coz ab kya kabhi 29 ki nahi hogi? Use pehle hi uska patta katega?
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Ak didn't killed everybody intentionally but usko jisse bhi sachha pyaar hota tha..sab vaqt se pehle gujar jate thesmiley19

haha yes i would say she needed therapy she has mahanta syndrome and she does not understand how much pain can her decisions cause. She just thinks she is doing right but she never did anything right. Even partially there were chances if abhimanyu abhinav ko operate kartha but she ensured he does not do it even after knowing abhimanyu has saved abhinav once agar maarna hotha kabka maar saktha tha.
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

this would have been best ending for gen 3 smiley37

Now if i look back abhinav naive tha, bewkoof tha, kabhi kabhi insecure bhi hotha tha but woh zinda tha 😂 bechare ko bhi maardiya ak ne 😂

agar woh mata ka sunke chala jata toh bach jata apni biwi bacchon ke sath 🤣🤣
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

at last you caught it whoever loves her more they will udo 🤣🤣