Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Only abhim & akshu can do it..I'm manifesting 100 pages today ..

Bas trp hi nai aayi inke drame se..manyu aur akshu ke

i still dint understand why will people watch the show if akshara keep on torchering abhimanyu, he was loved by everybody, see somepeople needs to be tortureed it will give trp like maa has, but here utla if abhimanyu worried he had the aura everybody cried with him.
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: The_Best

How many years was the leap? And how old Ruhi was exactly? See I don’t care about her age, but I want to know as many haters keep bringing age to age shame her. This is a thing in many countries in Asia where people age shame girls for their age and think if you are older then you deserve less care and you are too grown up for that or somehow you are undesirable. So the constant age shaming of Ruhi since Gen4

they haven't shown her 6th bday but abhir bday shown both were months apart same age. After that 22 yrs leap and now it's 1.3 yrs more story
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

How many years was the leap? And how old Ruhi was exactly? See I don’t care about her age, but I want to know as many haters keep bringing age to age shame her. This is a thing in many countries in Asia where people age shame girls for their age and think if you are older then you deserve less care and you are too grown up for that or somehow you are undesirable. So the constant age shaming of Ruhi since Gen4

ruhi was 6 years old when leap happened we can assume 6 years 9 months considering aks pregnancy 3 months. And rest 6 months about post leap beginning.

They took 22 years leap. So i assume ruhi will be 28. Then 1 year post divorce drama that makes her 29 and ab 23. Then three months so may be 29 years 3 months.

But why do you bother sabko 31 banna hi hai. No one can control their age 😄

But onscree garvita looks younger than as sam is 28 or 29

Even abhim deserved better..pata nahi usne konsi ghadi me ak ka ganna su liya and abhinav kyu ak ko bus me mila.🤦.bus chut jaati uski..

Why dkp didn't cliffed ak and let navmanyu raise abhirsmiley19

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

After 6 years leap, Roohi was 5/6 (considering aaru was just four months before leap)

After 22 years leap, she's 27/28

They showed Akshara's one year death anniversary, so she's 28/29

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: hari15

Oh those girls needed them it was OK for akshara to take a soon to be baap and soon to be maa for such dangerous stunts.

Woh abhi uss bachi ki hamari zarrorat thi smiley36

In the name of jagat mata she had to step in. No need think of any casualties. Just jump to the fiery pit smiley42

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

https://x.com/that_south_girl/status/1843476731404992632?t=N6PIpLO26CHeyYzxkIxNmA&s=19

Ar abheera entered the spell and ruhi too got in that in end so all are kept again in fight for riste.

20241008_120231-COLLAGE.jpg

Abheera gave arti to ruhi. Oh dadi didn't feel bad today then 🥸

3 months positive bond shown after an yr of fights and again cvs destroyed it 🤣🤣

20241008_115741-COLLAGE.jpg

Positive bond toh leap mein chala dengi Cvs waah waah kya idea ji

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Very simple..she didn't want ruhi to think that she was responsible for her mother's death ..like akshara got blamed by arohi for sirats death as a child & her adulthood was eclipsed by that event .. ..but gadheri ko ye nai samajh aaya ke by taking the blame , she's doing the same to her daughter / children ..at least tell her grown up daughter abt her family& her past.

The only logic is , she was responsible for many deaths toh ek aur se kya hi ho jaata ..anyways nobody wanted her around , she took this excuse to run away with abhir and abhim. Apni poori life mei sach 2-3 baar hi bola hoga akshu ne

what a beautiful word gadheri 🥰 i first thought gandhari kya blind fold one 🤣🤣
Jrf2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very simple..she didn't want ruhi to think that she was responsible for her mother's death ..like akshara got blamed by arohi for sirats death as a child & her adulthood was eclipsed by that event .. ..but gadheri ko ye nai samajh aaya ke by taking the blame , she's doing the same to her daughter / children ..at least tell her grown up daughter abt her family& her past.

The only logic is , she was responsible for many deaths toh ek aur se kya hi ho jaata ..anyways nobody wanted her around , she took this excuse to run away with abhir and abhim. Apni poori life mei sach 2-3 baar hi bola hoga akshu ne

Lekin iss situation m bas elders se baat karke sach bolna tha naa. Yeh kyun bolna tha ruhi ko ki accident kiski vajah se hua and all that.

Agar akshara sabko shanti se sach bolti toh sab milkar rehte naa. Koi ruhi ko kuch nahi bolta kyunki woh accident hi tha.

Lekin aise faltu m mahaan bnne ke chakkar m kisiko kuch nahi mila. Ulta abhimanyu aur abhir bhi hit list m aa gye baad m.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: hari15

Akshara kept her baby hungry one whole day to enjoy her karwachauth with her fiancee abhimanyu smiley42

I don’t think,so…she cheated and ate and fed the baby,.,that’s why her fast failed and abhimanyu died within one month 🤷🏻‍♀️