Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Prapti9

And i still not understand why people hell bent to prove whom ak loved more.smiley6

Ak's life goals deklo tabhi uska ckt samajh aa jatq hai..uske do hi aim the life me Shaadi karna and Maa banna..Chale dulha and baap koi bhi ho..To vo shaddia bhi karti rehti thi and apne bachho k baap bhi dhoondhti rehti thi 🀷

The thing is madam just loved herself and any Abhinav, Abhimanyu, Abhishek..who can selflessly love her child..pyaar usko doosri teesri..kitni bhi baar ho sakta hai .ha timeline change hoti ha but ho jata haismiley36

I can fight abhinav vs abhim still but with whom ak was more good i am done..Madam single handedly destroyed whole gen

Woh starting m boli thi 'khud se khud ka rishta', humko self love laga but it was self obsession πŸ˜….

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Sirat was not evil like people believe her to be

She had a decade age gap with kartik, she truly loved Kairav and Akshu, she even accepted falling for kartik after her marriage with Ranveer. She was never two faces πŸ‘

she was two timer not two faced. She held ranveer in shadi as they were lovers before and loved kartik at a time but did accept it too to ranveer.
Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

And i still not understand why people hell bent to prove whom ak loved more.smiley6

Ak's life goals deklo tabhi uska ckt samajh aa jatq hai..uske do hi aim the life me Shaadi karna and Maa banna..Chale dulha and baap koi bhi ho..To vo shaddia bhi karti rehti thi and apne bachho k baap bhi dhoondhti rehti thi 🀷

The thing is madam just loved herself and any Abhinav, Abhimanyu, Abhishek..who can selflessly love her child..pyaar usko doosri teesri..kitni bhi baar ho sakta hai .ha timeline change hoti ha but ho jata haismiley36

I can fight abhinav vs abhim still but with whom ak was more good i am done..Madam single handedly destroyed whole gen

You're the first Abhinav stan who perfectly reflects my pov

🀝🀝🀝🀝

I'm not being sarcastic here but truly

Abhinav deserved better than being forgotten in a month

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

guess the next gen fl uspe depend kartha hai baccha kiska hoga.

1. Imlie - If yes abhira will run away to village

2. Anokhi - if yes abhira will run away to a family where ladkiyan padthi nahi hai.

3. Yhm abhira anyways has fertility issuse poddars will soon die in bomb blast ab will marry a man and raise her daughter naira.

Third option nahi hoga Diya...Ghum is already doing it so passionately. smiley36 people will be fed up with it smiley37

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

ak only loved herself she never loved anyone πŸ˜‚ but mujhe sach main nahi patha debate kaunsa chal raha hai but i am 100 % sure woh kisi ki sagi nahi thi jaise log usse bol rahe hai πŸ˜‚

She is like geet ka character in jwm. Main khudki fav hun baake sab bhad main Jaye.

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

How many years was the leap? And how old Ruhi was exactly? See I don’t care about her age, but I want to know as many haters keep bringing age to age shame her. This is a thing in many countries in Asia where people age shame girls for their age and think if you are older then you deserve less care and you are too grown up for that or somehow you are undesirable. So the constant age shaming of Ruhi since Gen4

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

One thing I will never understand is what akshu gained by admitting she did arohi accident.

Whatever happened was accident. Be it by ruhi or akshu or anyone. It was an ACCIDENT. Police themselves recorded the case as accident, baby ruhi including whole family thought it was an accident. Then comes abhira's mother by acting mahaan. She said ruhi shouldn't know "she killed her mother". What did she mean by it? Choti arohi growing up thinking akshu killed her mother is one thing (which is absurd) but grown up 30+ year old woman thinking 6 year old girl killed her mother instead of seeing that as an accident is problematic. Had she didn't do that, baby ruhi would have convinced herself that it was just an accident. Instead she had to here her aunt saying she killed her mother. The same aunt who she knew is responsible for her father's death too.

Anyone who see it in neural pov can see it. There is two extreme sides here. One is fl stans defending dumb actions of fl's mother by saying 6 y/o kid is murderer. Another one is some saying akshu is a murderer. Both doesn't make sense to me.

Whatever happened with arohi is bad fate. But what happened next is completely akshu's fault followed by goenka family.

Very simple..she didn't want ruhi to think that she was responsible for her mother's death ..like akshara got blamed by arohi for sirats death as a child & her adulthood was eclipsed by that event .. ..but gadheri ko ye nai samajh aaya ke by taking the blame , she's doing the same to her daughter / children ..at least tell her grown up daughter abt her family& her past.

The only logic is , she was responsible for many deaths toh ek aur se kya hi ho jaata ..anyways nobody wanted her around , she took this excuse to run away with abhir and abhim. Apni poori life mei sach 2-3 baar hi bola hoga akshu ne

Edited by Krinya - 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Sivamrith

He loves Akshara that everyone know even after she did so many hurtful things to him last mein he craved for Abhir that was evident from his saying ...The whole gen 3 is about Abhi's love Abhi's jaaniye giving msg don't love a girl who is not worthy of it...Abhi is love smiley27

aap and mein kuch bhi kah le....manyu totally destroyed the relationship......and then when he realised his mistake....it was toooo late...bhai thoda pehle sorry feel kar leta to kya hi jaata iska...but then maaaaa party se drag kaise karti na..πŸ˜‚

he loved akshu...but took her for granted..πŸ˜‚ and thats the main mistake...πŸ˜‚ and he realsied it....But koi kya hia kare...tab tak akshu ahd met abhinav...and knew what a good relatonship is...[LOl]

what hurtful things did she do?? yook out divorced papers from the drawer..when manyu miscarried???πŸ˜‚

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I don’t really care about Akshu or Abhi but if anyone defends that filthy Sirat clan then I will open my third eye!

I hate them as much as I hate Upma and her dumchalla!

ek thali lota pakad ke shraap dedo 🀣🀣🀣

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Conch blown by ar. It's for fight between sisters next.

Arti given by ruro as vidyas wished yesterday for their coming kid.

20241008_111723-COLLAGE.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DA2Jkd1S7AJ/?igsh=ejRqbThpaGVtZXgw

Durga maa song sang by arman where it's there as when no one was his sahara this maa was there and Vidya is shown all time she too started crying in between.

Did ar sing for durga maa or Vidya maa 🀣

20241008_111808-COLLAGE.jpg

Manish is praying God for setting both sisters happily. HojayegaπŸ˜›

Why ar and Abheera are not standing as couple together. Is it due to mus. Mann aur tann se rista nahi karke aage peeche hi kya 😝

20241008_111901-COLLAGE.jpg

Biwi ki peeche jaake ms dedo baar aake maa ko Aarti dedo.