Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Dora-cakes

But that was the worst thing he did because this IR track would have been so much fun if Ak was alive Ruhi band bajaoing Ak about her fake mahaanta asking her why she never told about her truth n also about loved ones deaths n Ak doing her fav thing crying like the most bechari victim on this planet

What an episode it would have been smiley42

Her quota all done with aarohi na smiley37

No one can compete aarohi in roasting akshara.

Mujhe aaj bhi yaad hi when fire truth was kept shut by ak ar roasted her saying jaavo Sach bolo tumara fake mahan Giri ko sab ko dehkavo

nutmeg7 thumbnail

People interested... the fun starts from page number 42

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Abhi tv main gen 3 chal raha hain gen 4?kab khatam hogi ye kalesh .it's been 1 year smiley36

Jab tak sab ke favourites ko show nahi milta tab tak yahi chalne wala hsmiley44

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Kalesh anniversary ke yaad mei thodi guftagu

Last year this time manjari ki kalesh chal rahi thi gen 3 mainsmiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Drna7

Jab tak sab ke favourites ko show nahi milta tab tak yahi chalne wala hsmiley44

Meri favourite toh Dangal tv mein aagayi hai kitni lucky hoon mai smiley42
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank you was worried that I’d have to start from the beginning

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: hari15

Oh those girls needed them it was OK for akshara to take a soon to be baap and soon to be maa for such dangerous stunts.

Woh abhi uss bachi ki hamari zarrorat thi smiley36

Police kyun hoti hai then ? Poori udaipur ka theka utha rakha tha isne. samne goons the with weapons to unke paas jana knowingly is like maut ko dawat dena which she did kyunke no sensible person would do that..kon apni life risk pe Dale ga ?

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

People interested... the fun starts from page number 42

I started reading around 50 ish now I need to go back for more 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Shineeeee - 8 days ago
Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

How's Abhira even responsible for what Ak (even ) didn't do?why hate her? Just today she was begging for maafi for what she did but for others she have different rules? Abhira is not a homewrecker or tried snatching Ruhi's husband like jeth loverRuhi, she was jumping happily when she heard about Abhir but now she have problem with Abhira? She is fake just like her selective panic attacks .Ak is khooni then Ruhi is the one who manifested it. If she is not a killer who hit a old man then Ak is not too. at the end of the track Ruhi will apologise to Ak n Abhira . As Dadi said she can pack her bags and dhafa ho jaye who cares. Abhira is too nice to not reveal her real face in front of the family n may be AA will leave the house. U can have a different opinion which I don't agree so better end it here ,

i dont understand this logic , hitting a person is equal to causing death. Even i don't agree your opinion . same I end here
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

I started after 59+ now I need to go back for more 🤣🤣🤣

maine padha hi nahi i just read last few pages smiley37