Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 days ago

Ruhi room getting cleaned.swarna asked who is coming. Manish told apni ruhi arahi hi. Abheera ar ke paghpheron mein ruhi ko bhi leke avunga. It's long ruhi didn't come to gvs after Rohit came back

See the pink setup changed pink sofa, pink bedsheet, ruhi ki beti coming.

Screenshot_2024-09-30-06-48-42-055_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 2 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

where was the pic shown can you post that pic and spoiler?

Some where in random YouTube .. they showed Rohit n Ruhi hugging romantically n smiling in today wala clothes

Abd BTS video with Goenka is there in YouTube too . I am bad in all this pic posting

Originally posted by: Pinecone

ego thing hai

its like Kaveri is giving her stamp of approval for Abhira by offering her a job and V cant stand that fact.

V thought Kaveri was her ally because shaadi seh Kaveri wasnt pleased at all. Infact pre infertility reveal, Kaveri made it clear she was agreeing only for Rohits sake. She was caught offguard that Kaveri didnt stop shaadi as vociferously after infertility news came and ultimately made V also put on a show of happiness for guests -but she assumed that Kaveri was only acting and had plans to keep Abhira under control and treat her also like a puppet once shaadi was done. so this version of Kaveri who is now appreciating Abhiras talent , offering her job going against her diktat of no working bahu/beti and backtracking on giving everything to her heir and her khoon Rohit and acknowledging Armaan as kaabil is stinging her.

yup...clash of egos...vidya is a dumbo.....jo show kar rahi hai and is acting like a child...kaveri also hated arman and abhira...until,she realised ki armaan can revolt for abhira..and bothw ill leave them...as they are not laalchi...and so, she wants them....

need to c ki yeh infirtility wale reports kiski saajish thi???

dadi tried to separate armaan and abhira.....and I think dadi ki hi saajish hai yeh...But it did not work...and jab nahi work kiya...to given circumstances mein sheis changing her startegy....

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Both lied to goenkas asked them not to come to poddars.

Swarna said both lied.

Manish said donom ek doosre ke sath ek doosre ke liye jooth bole hi 🤣

He is happy both are saving each other to lie that way. Khaand betiyon ki betiya hi yeh 🤣🤣

20240930_095855-COLLAGE.jpg

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Some where in random YouTube .. they showed Rohit n Ruhi hugging romantically n smiling in today wala clothes

Abd BTS video with Goenka is there in YouTube too . I am bad in all this pic posting

you can copy link and post here if you can. Orelse ok tomorrow it will come.
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

So did Ruhi changed Abheera's reports n bribed her doctors or not ?

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

you can copy link and post here if you can. Orelse ok tomorrow it will come.

https://youtu.be/h6ItyNJOf1s?si=SHliPTlHU2mq_9if

I have seen this one in YouTube but there is nothing about ruhit romance

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: India_TV

yup...clash of egos...vidya is a dumbo.....jo show kar rahi hai and is acting like a child...kaveri also hated arman and abhira...until,she realised ki armaan can revolt for abhira..and bothw ill leave them...as they are not laalchi...and so, she wants them....

need to c ki yeh infirtility wale reports kiski saajish thi???

dadi tried to separate armaan and abhira.....and I think dadi ki hi saajish hai yeh...But it did not work...and jab nahi work kiya...to given circumstances mein sheis changing her startegy....

I always felt its Ruhi ki saazish. she doesnt seem changed fr even now. its too sudden and too much dhonginess. very OTT. I feel now her new plot is to take revenge on both of them rather than to haasil Armaan.

The buildup made it seem like she was just fast tracking the reveal of reports to Armaan and V to stop shaadi, and she didnt know contents of report but they can always tweak it to show that real reports had something about conceiving and potential issues but not exactly infertility but she changed it to be more dramatic and definitive. She had doctors number ready for Armaan to talk. And she was the one who ensured the truth would be revealed to V.

I would not be surprised if she is faking pregnancy to get fav bahu status and will fake miscarriage to get Abhira blamed and shunned forever.

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

So did Ruhi changed Abheera's reports n bribed her doctors or not ?

No.

Legacy lead got fertility issue from her mother.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I always felt its Ruhi ki saazish. she doesnt seem changed fr even now. its too sudden and too much dhonginess. very OTT. I feel now her new plot is to take revenge on both of them rather than to haasil Armaan.

The buildup made it seem like she was just fast tracking the reveal of reports to Armaan and V to stop shaadi, and she didnt know contents of report but they can always tweak it to show that real reports had something about conceiving and potential issues but not exactly infertility but she changed it to be more dramatic and definitive. She had doctors number ready for Armaan to talk. And she was the one who ensured the truth would be revealed to V.

I would not be surprised if she is faking pregnancy to get fav bahu status and will fake miscarriage to get Abhira blamed and shunned forever.

i dont buy that ruhi has changed....she is still manipulative....and is manipulating so that her truth is not out.....else....she would have spoken it with rohit and come out clean...aise dhokha de kar koi shuruat nahi hoti.....