Posted: 3 hours ago

Aaj dono behne saath mei Kitne Achche lag rahe they 😭

#RuRa

#AbHi

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

https://x.com/ArchivasCazel/status/1840198891691524502?t=ACqzfm2KNKrQaLhvoxKERg&s=19

Did they mention anywhere that he is maintaining distance due to shraap? Or seperate episode was telecasted for armaan defenders.

ye mujhe funny lagtha hai sr na ho koi atomic reaction ho smiley37
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Aaj dono behne saath mei Kitne Achche lag rahe they 😭

#RuRa

#AbHi

They can never beat Saikhi though 🥹 #Saikhi.Is.Love 🫶🏻
Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Ruhi ne kheer kharab nahi ki smiley36 so dkp is pulling same stunt as last gen by releasing fake articles about her evilness but episode main highly positive PL smiley36

Ab mujhe pakka lag raha hai ruhi will turn "Sabse acchi aurath" smiley37

articles are for negative publicity only. Ruhi will be achi patni bahu maa too 🤪 ruhi ka Sudhikaran done at last
Edited by Mehersudha - 3 hours ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

articles are for negative publicity only. Ruhi will be achi patni bahu maa too 🤪

I am waiting for that day when my first post will prove true that dkp treats pl as queen smiley36 so that i can proudly say maine warning di thi dkp treats PL as queen smiley36But mujhe ruhi fan bana diya sach bolne ke liyesmiley37

Edited by firewings_diya - 3 hours ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

in this track vidya abheera are pushed together by sideys and everything will be destroyed more. 20240929_075055-COLLAGE.jpg

That way ar will be angry shouting on abheera like he did in shower time coming out of bathroom.

20240929_075118-COLLAGE.jpg

His maaaaa mujhe chod ke math javo maaaa is 🤓 when rom rom gf and wifey is kissing him🤗

I would like nothing more than to see Armaan romancing but I'm actually glad dkp didn't sweep this away like we didn't hear Vidya curse him and his marriage. Ar is dealing with like most men do to themselves, instead of sharing the fear. I see it manifesting to frustration, and soon it'll annoyance to raw anger the boom big outburst. Vidya being angry is fine but that vile behavior she's worst than a beast that eat their own in the jungle

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I used to call Abhira an Anupamaa but in reality it’s Armaan as he’s obsessed with staying with his abusers who use him for free service.

Dono saath hai..they are no different when it comes to family ..

And to everyone who is bashing arman lrc (left right center ) , pl take a break. He will say sorry tomorrow. 🤣

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Armaan par psychological effect as gaya hai vidya ke words ka .

The thing is 4 din pehle tak uska attitude was like abhira is the only and only 1 who matters to him. Temple wedding karne ko ready tha , house key aa gaye the etc etc and 4 din baad writer ne aisa character change kiya ki direct psychological effect aa gayasmiley36 kuch bhi smiley36

Iske baad uski bashing karo toh Armaan fans ko bura lagega. Abhira clearly said no to the shaadi, Madhav alerted him of the consequences they'll have to face, after all of these he was so adamant on marrying Abhira. Maa ne toh disown tab bhi kiya thaa jab he left ruhi at the mandap, that time he didn't had any psychological effect???? Tab toh 4 din ek hi sherwani mein rose garden ke bahar khare reh kar bita diyasmiley29
Edited by Debospeaks - 3 hours ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Krinya

Dono saath hai..they are no different when it comes to family ..

And to everyone who is bashing arman lrc (left right center ) , pl take a break. He will say sorry tomorrow. 🤣

No wonder they’re ’Soulmates’ smiley39

If they had any self respect then they’d stop their family jaap and would’ve left that hellhole long back par nahi inhe toh mahaan banna hai haina toh ab bhugto.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Ruhi ne kheer kharab nahi ki smiley36 so dkp is pulling same stunt as last gen by releasing fake articles about her evilness but episode main highly positive PL smiley36

Ab mujhe pakka lag raha hai ruhi will turn "Sabse acchi aurath" smiley37

The day ruhis kaanda are exposed ( chances are less ) , she will be pregnant by then🤣

Edited by Krinya - 3 hours ago