Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: 2 hours ago

Storyline of this generation us copied from generation 1,2,3 and ghum.

Music is copied from generation 1,2,3 and bollywood.

Editing is worst.

Budget if the show us very low.Even Ramayan show and Radha Krishna shwo I think have 100 time more budget than this ghatiya vfx show.Thwy saw us car drop in a khai on weddimg day.How cheap quality ia was.Ramayan current show, Mahabharata 2013 and Radha krishna 2018 have/had a very excellent vfx compare to this.

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Aj kya hua apart from shower scene

Waise abhiman are married for next 100 yrs now they can do their sux sux ko baatein then ab konsa muhurat nikla.ja rha hai 🤣

I

It will take another 100 failed attempts in the shower and bedroom to do something meaningful finally.smiley6

Anybody will be infertile in this environment, not because they have problems but there is no s*x damnit!!

By the way that genius doctor what exactly she found out for a virgin girl? I am really curious to know…her uterus is missing? Snd soon another RS appointed doctor will find out the missing uterus?smiley37

Edited by leafy2022 - 2 hours ago
Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Ab toh Dhoom series kabhi 4rth part aane wala hai,Jiska pichle part se koi connection nahi hoga.

Ranbir Kapoor ka line up 1000 corre each movie wala ho gaya h ab.

Ramayana part 1,2

Animal Park

Brahmastra 2 and 3

Love and War(Sanjay leela bhanshali)

Dhoom 4

Next 7 movies mein paka superstar.

Kehne ka matlab hai Jab dhoom jaisi series ke old charchter chodke revive kiya ja sakta hai toh Us chindi show ko reviwe nahi karvsakte Old charchter sab chodke puri hi new family.

Liek fir se Maheshwari ya Simghanias in generation 5 and koi old connection nahi.No blood line only name of the shwo will same and Music bhi vjamge hoga

Waise abhiman are married for next 100 yrs now they can do their sux sux ko baatein then ab konsa muhurat nikla.ja rha hai 🤣

1000 yrs ka special muhurt designed for yrkkh couples always 🤪
Edited by Mehersudha - an hour ago
Manny_123 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Birlas

Armaan ji is thinking about maaaaa 24×7 ...it impedes their most awaited SR smiley37

Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

1000 yrs ka special muhurt designed for yrkkh couples always 🤪

1000 saloon wala Apshaguni Muhuratsmiley36

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

So you think Armaan has peaked? I feel he has some more time before things go south

I feel these are like phases of the moon .. these days the budget of the serial is such it’s better to keep all the characters together in one set ..

That’s why they created the outhouse set .. but meeting in patio was boring ..

I was expecting a leap since their divorce but they actually showed their remarriage..but they still have to keep them apart and yet still together ..

So that functions and office politics can be played ..

Then Manish Goenka reveal with Abhira has to happen . The moment hero heroine start their married life .. audience start expecting their separation ..so it’s better they are atleast married and not doing gulu gulu .. because armaan ko seriously mata aa gayi hai

Edited by Aadi04 - an hour ago
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Saw a bts moment of par nanu and abhira where she says she has been doing koshish for 3 months… so I think there’s gonna be a leap for 3 months .

I want Abhira to take a break from Poddars and go to Mussorie saying there is some resort work and May be her close college friends wedding….

She must leave a note for Armaan that she is giving him a break from her which will May be burst his Maa bubble

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Her victimizing herself after Dadi called out and the BG makers gave was amazing…😅

As if she is the most tortured soul in the poddar house… I am puzzled by these makers soch with the bg they gave. Are they really trying to justify V?smiley6

She really deserves to be called the vidh.. wa churail for her sake I wish Madhav dies .. from her galti .. they have a fight and he has a heart attack .. and Rohit has some issues and cannot be a father ..

I don’t want Rohit to die .. I want Vidya to keep on demanding for a child but kuch ho nahi ..

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Her victimizing herself after Dadi called out and the BG makers gave was amazing…😅

As if she is the most tortured soul in the poddar house… I am puzzled by these makers soch with the bg they gave. Are they really trying to justify V?smiley6

I think they're justifying her already..ma ki mamta, ma ka dukh, ma ka dadi banne ka dukh..the very fact that nobody opposed her thought process is justification in itself..