Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I would like nothing more than to see Armaan romancing but I'm actually glad dkp didn't sweep this away like we didn't hear Vidya curse him and his marriage. Ar is dealing with like most men do to themselves, instead of sharing the fear. I see it manifesting to frustration, and soon it'll annoyance to raw anger the boom big outburst. Vidya being angry is fine but that vile behavior she's worst than a beast that eat their own in the jungle

Jo bhi ho he should speak up. Ye mute mode and avoidance mode mein kab tak rahega???
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leafy2022

We have a mature boyfriend turned into an immature maa ka bhakt husband…only DKP can do it…smiley24

He was not mature boyfriend too. He was just romantic boyfriend who was in his own world. If he was mature, he would have directly told kaveri how wrong she is to brought up prenup papers, instead he was like my family loves you. Would have got angry with his family for treating abhira badly knowing her infertility instead of smiling with them happily after abhira said yes to marriage, would have made sure to know how she arranged money or she is facing any trouble for money when he got to know her loan was not approved.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I am waiting for that day when my first post will prove true that dkp treats pl as queen smiley36 so that i can proudly say maine warning di thi dkp treats PL as queen smiley36But mujhe ruhi fan bana diya sach bolne ke liyesmiley37

Aree kahen ka queen?? Usko widow bana kar fir Armaan ke peeche chod denge ye log jo usko kabhi mile ga nahi aur end mein cliff se dhakel dengesmiley36

Her daughter will be next Pl and the story continues....... smiley37 If she gets a happy life with her husband and kid tab manungi queen treatment.

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Aaj dono behne saath mei Kitne Achche lag rahe they 😭

#RuRa

#AbHi

if they show positive way we will be happy but their evilness never stops in writing bad. Such mein donom kitne cute the nazar na lage thuthuthu .

Ruhi in her moh maya on arman never accepted abheera as part of family yesterday she herself cried humara family tooth raha hi rohit and really she wants them together and happy for them. When this girl tried till end destiny supported abhimaan together now let's see if ruhis wishes come true🤪 Or again destiny throws ruhi in a painful life back to square one where she is left orphan by all.

Manish was surprised seeing ruhi happy with abheera in phone call. But one thing they set Manish worrying for ruhi which is not shown from long time.

Abheera ruhi didnt tell anything to Manish. Hiding things from girls too.

20240929_080511-COLLAGE.jpg

Manish spilled that i can fulfill the promise given to ak and arohi. Swarna came and asked so he said ak and arohi both wanted ruhis happiness. Hiding things by manish in gvs.20240929_080545-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhi scolded fufa sa abboooo kitni badal gayi 🤪

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I am waiting for that day when my first post will prove true that dkp treats pl as queen smiley36 so that i can proudly say maine warning di thi dkp treats PL as queen smiley36But mujhe ruhi fan bana diya sach bolne ke liyesmiley37

if we told daily that dkp makes jodis to throw in bin we are treated as haters who can't get their favourite ki beti. It's not true. We were always against script and dkp not on any artist or character. We knew dkp ki tabahi way. I learnt in s2 time only how they show more romance means separation coming next. Ruhi won't change rohit is her pati any day and kid of her beti soon so she gets struck there only rom rom is that there 🤪
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Iske baad uski bashing karo toh Armaan fans ko bura lagega. Abhira clearly said no to the shaadi, Madhav alerted him of the consequences they'll have to face, after all of these he was so adamant on marrying Abhira. Maa ne toh disown tab bhi kiya thaa jab he left ruhi at the mandap, that time he didn't had any psychological effect???? Tab toh 4 din ek hi sherwani mein rose garden ke bahar khare reh kar bita diyasmiley29

armaan bashing tweets = 5

The tweets saying how much armaan getting bashed unfairly= 10

smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

He was not mature boyfriend too. He was just romantic boyfriend who was in his own world. If he was mature, he would have directly told kaveri how wrong she is to brought up prenup papers, instead he was like my family loves you. Would have got angry with his family for treating abhira badly knowing her infertility instead of smiling with them happily after abhira said yes to marriage, would have made sure to know how she arranged money or she is facing any trouble for money when he got to know her loan was not approved.

Correct. His stand on prenup was also not up to the point. Family jaap toh hamesha hi thaa. Abhira has completely ruined her life by falling in love with a confusing, weak and once bhabhi ka lover(kal shayad fir ho jaye kya pata) mansmiley19
Edited by Debospeaks - 3 hours ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

This behaviour is understandable if they are married couple for months then one fine day his mother disowned him for some reason. So we can say he is hurt, he needs time.

BUT armaan with his full senses went against his mother, told on everyone's face only abhira is enough and he doesn't care who attends his marriage, promised abhira that he will take care of everything to make her agree for marriage.

Now he is making the same woman feel guilty by acting like world is ending.

Ideally it should be he who should convince everything will be okay because she was the one who can't birth a child, who is listening to verbal abuse daily just to be with him.

I know this track will end with armaan asking sorry and doing romance. But this kind of behaviour from a man is alarming. Can he undo everything where her gruhpravesh, first night, first day of marriage is not ruined. After that why should anyone take his words and promises seriously?

But she isn't sad or zoned out correct ? Neither with the infertility news nor shrap nor indifference ..🤷‍♀️

This kind of behavior he didn't exhibit for the first time.. I read so many times this is the new man abhira has invented 🤣 kya hua ab? Arman was always like this and there r less chances he will change .I'll comment on his behavior when I watch the episode..he said yest if they moved out it would be easier but now he will see his mom's indifference every minute & feel traumatized so that's what it is , I guess

Dekhoji abhira was doomed when she accepted madhavs proposal to stay back ..her Fate was sealed..ab rone se Faida nai..and she's not crying also ..i find it odd she's craving for intimacy at this time 🤣

Ideally it should exactly be like how you've written but the thing is , it'll be the same scenario even then..abhira crying for her sauteli saas would be laughable to me ..Arman ka toh phir samajh aata hai.

Edited by Krinya - 3 hours ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Iske baad uski bashing karo toh Armaan fans ko bura lagega. Abhira clearly said no to the shaadi, Madhav alerted him of the consequences they'll have to face, after all of these he was so adamant on marrying Abhira. Maa ne toh disown tab bhi kiya thaa jab he left ruhi at the mandap, that time he didn't had any psychological effect???? Tab toh 4 din ek hi sherwani mein rose garden ke bahar khare reh kar bita diyasmiley29

Shraap sabke saamne diya tha vidya ne, whole poddar family is aware of it. Whats stopping armaan from revealing the reason to abhira. Woh bhi samaj jati ke till "maa" is normal keep distance from armaan. Yeh kya drama hain iska??

Isse pehle bhi kp ne shraap diya tha abhira ko tab roh shaadi karna chahta tha armaan, bhar bharke romance chalta tha uske dimag mein then what changed now??

Also if shraap is keeping him away from abhira, why is he not upset with his maasa. Maasa ke khayalon mein aise khoya hain ke shraap unhone diya yeh yaad nahi aata & abhira ko dekhke shraap yaad aata hain. What nonsense is this?? smiley39

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 hours ago
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Aree kahen ka queen?? Usko widow bana kar fir Armaan ke peeche chod denge ye log jo usko kabhi mile ga nahi aur end mein cliff se dhakel dengesmiley36

Her daughter will be next Pl and the story continues....... smiley37 If she gets a happy life with her husband and kid tab manungi queen treatment.

Are you sure milega nahin,last season nahin mila for a reason.is season mein koi problem nahin hai as actors will do what makers say